Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:09:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5118 times)
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

I am here on this forum to share, learn and study bitcoin. To be able to invest well in this area. I need to make big money to feed my children. That is my happiest.

Recent days number of campaigns has been reduced in the market. I think many people like me expect sir yahoo to open the new campaign to give the project to for with him. I really looking inside the bounty side also about good potential projects mate.
Still many promising hand project also does not seems successful in the market bro.
Until that you guys can wait for some weeks we will get many ICO signature campaigns.
Stimah24

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

As you have said, everyone in cryptos was here for money making mission but the way of making the money might be different, and the most important thing is that we should make the money in a legit way.
tillerthekiller

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

I've been late to the party for about 8 years so I figured I needed to join the board and see what is happening at the ground level 
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

When I found this forum, the first thing I wanted to know is what the world of crypto currency is. Thanks to this forum, I learned a lot about myself about it and started to earn money with all these ideas.
Andruha1993

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:42:26 PM

When I found this forum, the first thing I wanted to know was what is crypto currency and how it all works. Thanks to this forum, I learned a lot about myself about it and started to earn money with all these ideas.
zilong123

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

Absolutely lots of people are here because of money and the knowledge that might learn by this forum. Crypto nowadays is very popular due of bitcoin introduced itself in public through the increased of its price last year and this gets the attention of many peoples that involved in crypto nowadays.
Andruha1993

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:43:13 PM

When I found this forum, the first thing I wanted to know was what is crypto currency and how it all works. Thanks to this forum, I learned a lot about it and started making money with all these ideas.
raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:45:25 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

Ys its true that we are here it because of money. Because if its not no one will make a time for this forum. Thats why this forum is now popular because of his money maker. And all we need to know about digital crypto currency and guide on them
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:48:14 PM

first reason i was here is because i want to earn money. previously i was doing faucets and then i discover this forum. mostly people are here because of money.
meukarat

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:48:23 PM

Yes definitely do this as a side line or full time but your ultimate goal is always to get a profit from cryptocurrency. This forum has played a very important role in improving the lives of many aspiring cryptocurrancy fans and for that you are so grateful to have known about it. So in the end not only the money you get but the knowledge of Bitcoin and Altcoin you are also growing in exchange.
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:48:53 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
I strongly agree with all the opinions you say I am here because I want to get a lot of knowledge and join a signature that has a goal to make more money without having to invest

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:55:26 PM

Truth needs to be told.
So, you are right for most people here to make money, but there are people who like crypto technology. At first, I was interested in technology, and then I realized that it is still possible to get money and this is great.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

Truth needs to be told.

will,everyone of us have a different reason why should they join into this community of  bitcoin forum,but in the end the real reason is to earn money and you are right of this bro,but there are some bitcoiners that there reason is to secure  the future of there family thats why want to learn all about cryptocurrency investment in order to became prepare and knowledgeable  about digital currency and how its works to the community.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:11:38 PM

I am here to make money, to make money honestly and well I need a lot of information, everyone needs information, to find information about altcoin, tokens, and other cryptocurrency news, if you do not get good information you will fail and wrong, I need information from others.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:20:17 PM

you are right, I also can not lie that one of the goals in this forum is to make money. but do not forget the main purpose of this forum is to discuss and gain knowledge especially blockchain and crypto. I personally always advise the local community to always provide the right education to all the people, so we do not think only money, but there is a goal that we stand for, the technology of the future "Blockchain"
simapple

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

Truth needs to be told.
Personally, I go to the forum to communicate with like-minded people and to see new projects that appear here every day.
mangko

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

yes, your correct i am here co'z i want to earn money and my cousin told me about here. newbie here about bitcoin, still searching how is it goes.
cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:37:15 PM

Many people are here for earn money. We can earn money and also support the crypto currencies. You say it right but you're a little unfair  Undecided

Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

Actually, knowledge is also used to make money. I admit I am here also for looking for opportunities and to make money. When I was looking for information, it was also for the purpose of making money
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:47:29 PM

I'm sure . Everyone here is making money. But the problem is that knowledgeable people will make more money than the lack of knowledge. The virtual money market is a huge market to exploit and earn more .. so I'm here
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: