Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 05:29:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5120 times)
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

This porum for me is heaven, because only with one place but we have many benefits, other than as a place to find of money, this porum is also where we dig a lot of knowledge about crytptocurancy, and another, in this porum we can interact with many people from different countries, I was lucky to be in this porum. Grin Grin
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:50:16 PM

I agree that most if not all of us are here to make money(there are like of satoshi who really want to make a difference to the world), but I hate to see when people invest in centralized coins like xrp which are totally against the vision of satoshi.

websing

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:51:38 PM

To be honest I'm here looking for money. But I do my best to not only give priority to how to get it. But follow the correct rules. Trying to absorb the shared knowledge in this forum.
But as time goes by, I wake up that I only get a little if I am still in the lower rank. So I decided to start learning what is really about bitcoin.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:53:08 PM

I am here because I want to earn for my family I need to earn big so that I can help my partner in working and because the earning of my partner is not enough I also need to make money we have 1 daughter and I'm the one who is taking care of our daughter. As much I want to work I cannot because we do not want to let our daughter take care by some for now it is too hard to trust someone to take care of my daughter. I am also want to have an investment that is why I am also here.
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on.
I think just Bounty Campaign especially Signature Campaign. Grin

I think Cryptocurrency are used for making money. What knowledge can we get from crypto? Of course knowledge about making money. So it's normal for people here aim for making money.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:56:34 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
Many of the forum participants have no other opportunity to earn money in other areas for some reasons. And besides, in all professional fields have their own specialized forums.
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

Every one is here to share their ideas, and to earn money by doing trade, participating in different bounties. Every one here to make money.
Rlyn

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

Most of us are here because we want to earn money and tokens. This is a great opportunity for us to earn big in a fastest way tho it is too risky.

illeedan

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:05:18 PM

I'm here to learn about all the coins out there and how to make money through trading/invest. Newbie here.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

I can both earn money and have more knowledge. I am here to read quality articles and quality comments. I also have extra income from the bounty campaign
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

Its true, crypto currency is something that can give us huge benefits in the long run however we need to know what blockchain technology is. Actually big industries are evolving more and more into them and thus we shovel have little or moderate knowledge about this open source. Being open is what making the blockchain tech very popular these days and thus it is what will take it to the next level. More and more applications will be formed in the near future and thus more earning opportunity for us. I think its not good that we should just come here and try to find new ways of earning money but we should also look after the real applications of it.  
argus312

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:16:21 PM

There is nothing surprising in the fact that people came here to make money, if there is such an opportunity, then you must use it!
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:21:23 PM

besides aiming to make money of course by joining this forum of course there will be a lot of knowledge that we can get about various matters relating to crypto world because in my opinion in this forum there are many people who are experienced in terms of trade or other activities. and I think all of us who join in this forum are among those who are very lucky because of course there are many lessons that we may not get other than in this forum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:27:23 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
You're right, in a certain sense this website is a money source BUT that is why it attracts more and more people and, due to this fact, whether people want it or not more or less they get to know with cryptocurrencies/trading/investing etc. And, as a result, all this crypto world gets more popular and it is better for everyone. I, personally, started on this forum because of making money opportunities too, but now, as I've been messing around here for almost 3 years already, I'm really into it, I like knowing new things about crypto world, I trade and I invest and crypto is now an inherent part of my life.
Schevascheva

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:46:08 PM

Here I am, because I was interested in all this topic about the crypt, and I am completely immersed in this topic, there is a big income and all the benefits of earning at home)
indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:19:38 PM

I'm here because I need something new about crypto to make money. I need information about it every day. Yeah, in here is the best place, all gather to discuss it. What you dont find outside, you can get it here. Anyone, thanks for this forum !

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
mobiljonson

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

Truth needs to be told.
Basically people follow this Bitcointalk forum is mostly to earn extra income, little if only just looking for knowledge. Because it is very clear the main goal is to make a profit
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

Truth needs to be told.

Well! You are not far from the truth.  A lot of people here saw crypto as an easy way to make money and embraced it. 
Mkpez

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

To be financially free and control your future.
usm1000

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:56:05 PM

yes indeed what you say is true, as well as with me aiming to make money, but my offline job can also make money, but I stay in bitcointalk because in this forum can "dive while drinking water" where I can get the money and can get a lot quiet knowledge of crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: