Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5117 times)
gary_57

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:56:47 PM

Many people have come here to earn money. But, you get to know about different information through this. Even you have do conversations to clear up your confusions.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:35:16 AM

It seems like there are not many other goals besides trying to create money here. And that will certainly be a positive thing in the crypto world. If you have not managed to make a profit, at least here is available all the information needed to gain success in the future.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:37:26 AM

First, why I am here is because of my financial condition that the longer the worse. Then I think crypto is a proper effort that could help me. Because of the many friends who also gives the same advice. then I joined, and follow a bounty campaign. Because of the small capital, so for trading or investment in ICO project also is still very limited.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:17:33 AM

my initial goal is to seek insights into crypto in this forum. meet the bounty it is a bonus and finally this being indeed the work that I do. I admit indeed bounty is the easiest job done even for anyone and even great results. and with the growing magnitude and many people who worked on the bounty, to the next generation are now certainly fit into this forum to join in the bounty and get results.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:40:13 AM

I follow the proverbial principle, pursue science up to china fortress. Of course, we all here have the same vision and mission in earnings through bounty program to increase knowledge in the world of crypto. This forum gives us a broad knowledge of the life economy with today's popular technology of cryptocurrency. I myself know the crypto world via this forum, not just about bounty but science such as how we get income, around the country economy, discussion about how to trade well and how we socialize with friends in various countries. This forum is very useful for us and as a citizen of this forum we must support and love each other so that this forum remains popular in our eyes as a form of knowledge cryptocurrency forum.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:52:04 AM

Im here to learn and earn. Cryptocurrency is an innovation for us millenials. In crypto space theres a lot of opportunity and i want to prove to my self that in this field i will excel in terms of my skills and knowlegde that outside world didnt value me but in crypto you will have the chance to work with big company and big people. Thank you for making this forum we have a chance to exchange infos together ,earn money together and make an opportunity together. There nothing to argue about were all here in this forum because of the opportunity of crypto that brought us.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:30:19 AM

The very notion of cryptocurrency is money, so there's nothing wrong if our primary goal is to earn some. The beauty of this forum is that while you make money through cryptocurrencies, you also gain knowledge from the information that lies upon a bunch of threads.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:35:56 AM

I joined the Bitcointalk community to find out more information on the projects that I am interested in buying in to and also because I realised that the Bounty sections provide a great way to add additional tokens to your stack in exchange for a little promotional work.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:38:39 AM

In my opinion, if I'm here to make money and I can learn a lot here, besides, I can use the gift campaign to be my source of income.
I also get an incredible knowledge about crypto.

reynand

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:41:33 AM

Yes you are right, most of peoples here are looking for making money in every way they do. This forum has provide so much information that we could get in a good way without have to look at the other places.
454875kio

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:42:38 AM

We can't deny this, but I'm here to learn more about encryption. I know some very professional investors and I'm learning from them.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:47:26 AM

Well of course i am here to make money, that's my motivation in crypto whether it is by trading or investing. The tech behind blockchain is less important for me as i don't quite understand it, i believe the majority of people here is just like me, don't understand that much about the tech and only want to earn from crypto.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:47:47 AM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

Many peoples here may have a various reason, but i think we have some goal, profit.
i am here because i want to earn a good ROI from using my funds. And cryptocurrency is a good option for me.
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:01:23 AM

Participants in this forum aim to acquire the knowledge that it mainly depends on their own ultimate goal is to make some profit with crypto      
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:16:07 AM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

what truth do you say? it is not truth, but justification according to your own.
and all the members here know, as you say. basically to make a profit through different processes and mechanisms. so this is not a fact you are describing. and this is very different irrelevant as you say Blockchain technology is a free space
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:29:43 AM

I am here in crypto to earn enough to help take care of my financial needs and also help my family and community as a whole because investing in crypto is an easy way to make profit on your investment. I am also here to gain knowledge about ho technology can be use to sort some problems in the society and since I joined crypto, I gave learnt how to be very patient, mentally alert and also very calculative.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

I can honestly say that I am at this forum in order to be able to earn on the bounty companies, as well as for the fact that it would be possible to see new good projects. I came to this forum without knowing anything about cryptocurrencies, but now I began to understand what's what!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:40:20 AM

First reason iam here is  joined signature campaign while also increasing my knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.  Other reason is to be apart of crypto.community that supported blockchain technology that will make revolusioner in this world and give many benefits to the many industry. I promoted about advantages of  crypto and blockchain technology in personal blog and social media, so will be more people understand and interesting in to it.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:46:55 AM

If you specifically mean the forum then i would say money, information, support, invested interest and stimulating dialogue are some of the magnets holding an irresistible pull. Spell or addiction, whatever one might call it, but people are here to stay.
Oriana Mark

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

I am new here and come to get knowledges, i started to discover crypto some weeks ago, but it is amazing! And of course if i will be able to earn some money - it will be great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: