Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:29:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5118 times)
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:01:20 AM

Hello everyone, my husband began to invest in the crypto currency, in 2014, and then it was not interesno to me. But a year and a half ago, I also began to be interested in crypto-currencies, and the first thing I started was reading the forum.  I was interested in everything!
Now I'm interested in all the news, and I invest a little in the new ICO)
I think that many just underestimate the potential of the crypto currency.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:01:30 AM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

I'm here because of getting knowledge about crypto-currencies. Previously, I only read the forum, wrote a little, so this low rank.
Now when I started to participate in the bounty campaigns I realized that I had not bothered to get the rank on the forum in vain.

Benabod

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

Most definitely everybody is here for money directly or indirectly but the approach differs from one person to another...  My motive for being here is to invest indirectly by doing bounty to get rewards which is coins because I'm not financially buoyant to invest my Fiat so I invest my time and effort to get the money
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:05:22 AM

I'm here because I get a lot of information, and having information is a profit for me, because not having information does not earn money. and of course it is the money that I earn by participating in the bounty.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

The only reason why most of the people are here in this forum is to earn a huge amount of money because cryptocurrency today is more profitable than working on the corporate world.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:10:31 AM

first time I knew this forum is because I am searching about the bitcoin wallet and altcoin wallet and I found that in here, there are many types of wallet that I can use. and after reading more news and info on here, I find that we can find much opportunity to earn the coins and tokens so I try to join with many signature and bounty and the results are good for me. and now, I think I can save the rewards from that jobs and I think its good too for other people if they want to try.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
curry30

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:11:33 AM

I'm here it is because I like to learn and have a lot of information about bitcoin and also to learn more on bitcointalk that I know this is the opportunity to become a millionaire someday,and also I joined in bounty campaign to earn money.
guizi6

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:12:12 AM

Truth needs to be told.
I think most people cannot deny it. But this is not all. Many administrators do not wear signatures. Many people come here to find good projects in the future. None of this is wrong. Just like you do all sorts of work in real life is also to make money, but the place of work is different.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

I can honestly say that I am at this forum in order to be able to earn on the bounty companies, as well as for the fact that it would be possible to see new good projects. I came to this forum without knowing anything about cryptocurrencies, but now I began to understand what's what!

Most of the people here are joining just to make good money for their efforts. After the introduction of crypto currencies, making money online has become much easier compared to the period where most of the people were struggling with PTC kind of sites.

I found crypto currencies are the future so I'm joining in this forum. After joining only I come to know about the various campaigns and bounty programs. Then why should not a make use of them ?
maro101

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:05:01 PM

Everyone has his own goals. Someone is interested in crypto-currencies and blockchain technology, someone is involved in bounty campaigns and he needs to send reports, and someone just likes to communicate
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

In my opinion, it seems almost everyone agrees us here to make a profit. The most desirable of all people can certainly find the right coin at the best of times. So that's one reason also why so many new coins today. Great opportunity to make a profit.
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

Many people educate themselves by logging in to this forum. But I agree that our goal here is to make a profit.
Almost all new information is available here, and new information is one of the best ways to make a profit.
Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:48:34 PM

Truth needs to be told.

yes i think thats the main reason why we are here. because of the money. many people who stopped there regular job on hand because of bitcoin, why? because the upportunity is here. so if im asking why i am here, same answer because of the money.
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:10:33 PM

these days number of campaigns has been some reduced in the market, I think that many people like me expect sir yahoo to open the new campaign         
ningo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:18:36 PM

This is quite serious if you do not know why you are on the platform.there are great investment or bounty opportunities on the block chain here.You only need to find out and participate what is suitable for you.Take the opportunity to earn some tokens and make it big.
Cryptodiamond12

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:25:22 PM

Well, the first thing that interest me was money. I came in here because  of money and also to acquire knowledge about cryptocurrency . Am also here to get information about Blockchain Technology  and how to go about bounty Campaigns. Am here to learn new ideas on how to make money. am also here to learn about investment. am also here to know the best campaign to participate. the major reason  while i am here is to make money.
Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:37:21 PM

this forum is very important for all of us who want to be a successful person through the world of cryptocurrency because this forum can provide insight knowledge in the search for income in the world of cryptocurrency in various ways already mentioned above.
I hope this forum is more advanced in the future to be in the know more people more so that it can help people who start desperate in the difficulty of looking for a job and income in this world in order to reduce the poverty rate of human life.
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:43:35 PM

The problem is actually that in the crypt there are a lot of such people who want to earn money in unfair way, creating scam projects and stealing coins from wallets..
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:46:38 PM

All people participate in the bitcointalk forum, in addition to learning the knowledge of cryptocurrencies, the primary purpose is to make money from cryptos. There are many ways to make money, in addition to making money from trading, you can make money by joining the bounty, airdrop. And all of these are legal, not illegal.

christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:48:26 PM

Am here in other to gain information, be updated on crypto and also to make money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: