Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:53:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5117 times)
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:08:34 AM

I was here because I have been told so. This is the future, aside from making money, we have much knowledge and more advanced when this crypto world will become known to the whole world.
You are lucky because someone told you to come here. I personally here first because I want to know more about cryptocurrency and my friend guides me here, second now that I know how this market works I choose to stay because I want to learn more and make money at the same time. This is a great opportunity for everyone and I hope we make this forum great forever.
tata22

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:13:36 AM

I'm here to gain knowledge are interesting to me..this is the lifetime that you have to pass and learn from the experience of others..well, Yes, because I am money)))
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:15:07 AM

initially someone was not sure what we told about this forum. even dismissive. But after I proved the fact that the forum is a lot of benefits, in addition to information about blockchain technology. in this forum can also provide an income.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:20:25 AM

If u don't know , why you are here so it's better to leave this field. Honestly, there's no need to ask this question.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:24:17 AM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

I am here because of the same goal of making money. We are all wanted to earn to survive and to provide the needs of our family. My earnings from my regular job is just enough to sustain the daily expenses. So this opportunity is a a good one to help my family secure financially. My journey with achieving my goal is fun because my knowledge on economy and technology widens.
Tilysoo

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:25:06 AM

Every one is here to share their ideas, and to earn money by doing trade, participating in different bounties. Every one here to make money.  Wink
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2216

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:43:58 AM

I was here because I have been told so. This is the future, aside from making money, we have much knowledge and more advanced when this crypto world will become known to the whole world.
You are lucky because someone told you to come here. I personally here first because I want to know more about cryptocurrency and my friend guides me here, second now that I know how this market works I choose to stay because I want to learn more and make money at the same time. This is a great opportunity for everyone and I hope we make this forum great forever.

Yes, the crypto currency world is very interesting indeed. I like to talk to the community and acquire new knowledge, ask about trading advices and read news about some coins. If some projects want to promote their ICO or service using my signature, why not? It is not a primary reason, why I am here. Moreover, when I registered on the forum in 2017, I knew nothing about the bounty campaigns.
espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:27:20 AM

You are here to study and get more knowledge to the cryptoworld..forum will helped you a lot..we earn here more money..because bitcoin achieve our dream.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:04:07 AM

I'm here because I get a lot of information, and having information is a profit for me, because not having information does not earn money. and of course it is the money that I earn by participating in the bounty.
Knowledge gaining must be one of the reason, many people are joining in this forum. But ultimately what is the use of gaining knowledge after some period of time ? Yes we must make use of that knowledge to make our future brighter.

Definitely for that this forum helps all of us. I believe the right process of this forum must be, first gaining knowledge after that make use of that knowledge to make good fortune. With bounty programs, I believe many people are following those steps for ensuring their brighter future.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:27:23 AM

the technology is new and transparent, lowers many costs, I think that the market is moving in the right direction and is at the beginning of the road!
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:29:37 AM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
Well seriously speaking the main goal why people are here is to gain money because maybe it is one of the easiest way to gain money because having a part time job is nothing compare to this kind of platform. That is why many people choosing this kind of platform because they gain got a lot of money in much easier compare to others. And it is not surprising if the main goal of many in here is to gain money because now a days money is also a need of a person to live so there is no surprising on it.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:35:59 AM

why am i here???the reason that i am here is to gain profit.Look for a bounty campaign,study the general rules and participate.Everyone is eyeing on the profit that can be earned through bounties,mining and in trading.We all know that the main objective or reason rather is to make some money and be financial independent.We are fed by bounties.We study carefully about it.And we,the people are looking ahead for a great life in the next few years.
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:42:28 AM

Nevertheless, in the crypt there are still people who are interested in the whole community and technologies because they believe in it, really. They want to bring useful contribution..
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

I think no one is hiding why he/she is here. In my opinion there are 2 options: earn money or learn something new (to make money in the future).
That´s it. I can´t see other options.
Of course there are some points like point of interest, communication and so on, but main is still profit.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:01:00 AM

I think no one is hiding why he/she is here. In my opinion there are 2 options: earn money or learn something new (to make money in the future).
That´s it. I can´t see other options.
Of course there are some points like point of interest, communication and so on, but main is still profit.
I'm here to participate in launching projects in ICO to earned rewards tokens .The purpose why I join projects for the money and to support bitcoin towards success by diminishing fiat in a future. Also by gaining profit in terms of investment in which the possibility to grow money in, short period of time due to the fluctuation on its market.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:18:13 AM

Truth needs to be told.

Yes,the main purpose why we are here is to earn Profit because this is the easiest way we ever known interms of freedom in earning more ,a lot of opportunities are here all we need is knowledge and we are so glad  bitcointalk forum is here to guide us in reaching our goal.
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:18:20 AM

Truth needs to be told.
Yes it is true that we are here in this forum for money.One of my friend introduce me about bounty campaign that it can make me extra income.As knew him that he had extra income about this that why I am here.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:20:37 AM

for making money, for exchanging and receiving information
bevthazor

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:22:41 AM

Many people like me are here to improve their material life. Here you can learn how to make good money on bounty companies. Learn more about crypto . And develop their investment opportunities
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:30:06 AM

You're right. I was here to look for bounty quests and airdrops. Sometimes I even see some good tokens. My purpose is to make money! I learned a lot in this forum!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: