Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5118 times)
ironman2014

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:41:06 PM

I would also say that many guys are here only because of the profit they can get, not because they believe in future

olenka.1988

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:55:07 PM

I'm here because it's new, it's like a junction of the old and the new, the old one is almost no longer grasping and squeezing the maximum from the current result, and the new one does not work yet, but it has already entered and replaced the old one)) behind the crypt, the future

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MOOLYACOIN.IO ║ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem (https://www.moolyacoin.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄
Musiclover

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

To be honest i am here for the money. Because a friend told me that i can earn big amount of money here. So its all because of money and that is really true. Im only here for the money.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:15:41 PM

I am here because of the great chance if earning big because of bitcoin and altcoins. Actually it is the main reason and the second one is bitcoin is easy to use and can be use to pay our monthly bills.

Sweet Weapon

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:49:20 AM

Cryptocoins are the future of this world and i am here to learn about the future and adopt it today .. I am here to learn about the crypto market and also to know how all this trading is working in order to get the best outcome of it ..

i hope everyone will join here and learn about this new system ..
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:09:05 AM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
ITS not majority here are looking for money but 'all of us here 'unless those hypocrites that will pretent that its the Technology why they are here.

This is the truth and will always be true money is the reason why we are risking our Capital here,and spending more time just to make do bucks even in this dip season
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:03:29 AM

I am in this forum because I need a lot of information about crypto that I have never done before so this forum is very useful for me because here we can get various information also we can make money by following bounty and many more so thank you btt

andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:07:15 AM

I think to get the knowledge that we rarely encounter outside and, besides that we can also benefit here in the form of money that can be used for daily purposes. so it's worth it here! that's the reason I mentioned how according to your reason?

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:26:43 AM

Some people are already rich and post here out of interest. Look at the high level accounts that don't have any signature, they don't need to join any campaign as they are early adopters with a big interest in crypto (lambo drivers already), so i would say most are here to make money but not all

Honestly I am here because I want to find work to earn money to support my family. So when the time will come i have enough of what I want the important necessary  of our life especially the needs of my children.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:36:11 AM

I am in this forum because I often follow bounty and also I need a lot of information about crypto and I am lucky to be in this forum and I have benefited a lot from this forum

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:09:15 PM

I agree that almost all are on the forum in order to earn money, because this is a really good way to do this without particularly risking if you talk about the bounty campaigns.
frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:38:36 AM

Honestly, I started to earn more in the crypt than in my main job. I hope that the bounty campaign will be in crypt for a long time ..
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314

einc.io

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:39:32 AM

I can confess I am not here because of the idea just because of profit and opportunities that are here present

NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:47:59 AM

I want to learn trading. I think that investing in cryptocurrency is the most promising and profitable type of investment.
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:59:51 AM

Any body that does not know why he or she is here have no started in every humans beings life you must know why you were you are and the purpose of being their so i am here to work earn my pay after the work.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:07:04 AM

I really believe that crypt has a future and there are many really useful projects that already being implemented.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
samyang2x

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:26:56 AM

We are all here because we are joining BTC and we all know that there are some opportunity to get some income or profit and by joining BTC it helps me a lot for our daily needs and to the future of my family specially to my child..

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Bilong ko

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:33:19 AM

I think Everyone has his own goals. Someone is interested in crypto-currencies and blockchain technology, someone is involved in bounty campaigns and he needs to send reports, and someone just likes to communicate.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:38:37 AM

Lets just spill the truth. People are here to earn money in any other forms such as trading, campaign , mining etc. Theres few to none here who just want to gain knowledge for research purposes only and not using it real time to earn money. We need money for us to live comfortably and thats the reason why all of us in here. Some works legally and some are not, and thats the scammers.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:43:43 AM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

It help us and also we help us, we do give and take process.  We are here to claim money, that's true but of course we need some effort so we can help them.  The money we take was not free actually because some campaign do get some participants on their campaign because they need it, they need to advertise their project and that's why we join at them.

All of us here, need more money and they need members so all of us need everyone.  The money was not free but we don't need any investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: