Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:36:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5118 times)
hermoine

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:47:00 AM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
Why am i here?  Sinply because i want to earn something good and something that will help me and my family with our future. I really want to help my family that is why i want to do this.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:15:07 AM

We are all here because we are joining BTC and we all know that there are some opportunity to get some income or profit and by joining BTC it helps me a lot for our daily needs and to the future of my family specially to my child..

I agree with you, we want to try what other people did and we have the same opportunity. we want to earn more bitcoin by doing many ways related with cryptocurrency and I am sure that we can earn some nice profit and I think besides of having another income from cryptocurrency, we can also have a good investment in the future. so we should work smart and work hard to earn more and more bitcoin and I hope that we can reach our goals in the future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:20:47 AM

Of course, most of the people who are here, are here only for one reason - Here you can make good money. This is the real reason why most people here communicate and invest.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:24:20 PM

You should ask this question before you enter the crypto realm of money. This market is attracting people. It's easy to make money. It's easy to lose money. It is fast to enter the market.
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:43:36 PM

my life is much better economicaly since i join this forum that's why i'm still here, so now depending on us how to use this forum to be useful for you.  Smiley
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

You are right. The main reason of joining this forum is to earn money and how are they able to know and do that? They actively join trends and gather information about what they are joining that is why there is a ranking in this forum and you can see how users improve every time they rank up.

royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:55:51 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

I am here because of money, but the way to get unlimited money using any path is only by mastering his knowledge. people come here at the same time and the same way, but they will get different results because of the difference in knowledge they can get here. so that only the importance of money will be far behind with the priority of science and knowledge

I am here joining a cryptocurrency world called bitcoin for gaining knowledge about making a good profit. It is good source of income if we are a good investors. Research and learning is the key to success of this crypto business.
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:55:58 PM

Honestly, first thing is extra income. Engaging with cryptocurrency could give us the opportunity to earn an extra profit that could help us in our future expense. Second, investing in cryptocurrency is quite the hype these days making it a really good investment because of the number of people participating in it, though it still risky as it is since you are dealing with the stock market. Third, new opportunity for cryptocurrency could teach us or enhance our knowledge that we could use in the future and also all the information we can get from here is very much helpful if we are to apply it in our trading or investment.
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:06:27 PM

That's right. These words alone do not apply only to this forum. If you look wider it turns out that a lot of the world is due to money. And cryptocurrencies now is the most progressive way of earning.
Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:11:51 PM

Some countries have recognized the crypto-currencies illegal, and the simple occupation of mining tokens is illegal. I think this state of Affairs is unfair. Cryptocurrencies are high technologies and the development of the industry will benefit the state.
dhilwalie

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:30:57 PM

The most important thing is information, if we do not get information then we can not make money.
the second is experience, without experience also we will not get the money.
i quite agrre with you, but the matter here is how deep we can collaborate information and experience walk together strongly in our everyday life, they, i mean information and experience still need much effort from us, focussing in doing such kind of work in cryptocurrency is one of the best way to get much money
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:55:46 PM

I admit I'm because I want to earn extra money, I'm here because I want to fulfill my dreams that maybe someday when the time come that I'm so tired of working the time that I can't work anymore I have enough money until I die.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Lilandra2006

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

I think that the money earned through crypto currency is legal. Technology is studied by all who want to earn more than a few dollars. Not all of us are programmers, but most of us understand modern technologies more than anyone else.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:03:52 PM

honestly I am here indeed looking for income by hunting coins, because my ability is only
limited to this if I have the capital will certainly invest it in one of the ICO, and I am grateful
to join this forum because my income increases because of this forum, thanks has made this forum, a success for all of us.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:05:58 PM

I'm here because I believe that cryptocurrencies and blockchain are the future, very soon we will use them for everyday business, work and shopping.
interna

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

There is no issue if you are here to make money provided you follow all the rules here. But some members start spamming the forum or harm the forum in other ways just to earn more. This is not good for the forum.

All of us need to realize that this forum needs to survive long for us to keep earning here. For that, we need to keep adding quality posts here.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:11:57 PM

I think everbody knows that the people are here for money. So they looking for some knowledge to make money. It does not depend how, some of them with trading, other with investing or bounty campaign. But the main reason here is for the information. Without the information no one would know what to do.
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

Truth needs to be told.

That is not entirely true. I know a few people in here who are my friends in real life and does not care about the money. They are here just to read information about cryptocurrency and get the latest developments. Though I would admit that they are not here for money because they are already rich and there is no need for them to make money here.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:34:11 PM

Not surprisingly, most of the visitors to this forum came here to learn how to make a lot of money on the cryptocurrency.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:17:50 PM

Here many people like me are here to improve their material life, here you can learn how to make good money on bounty companies      
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: