Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:56:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5112 times)
tylox

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:20:15 PM

I´m here to make money.  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darkhorse14

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:27:02 PM

I'm here to broaden my knowledge about cryptocurrency. It seems like the best place to do that
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:27:24 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

This is legit, yes I join bounties but not only on signature but on translations too. Being translator and moderator of translated ANN make me not only making money but also make me familiar on the ICO projects. I want to make this forum worth my stay and gain knowledge even on answering questions also an additional reason why I'm here is to see some people sharing experience on trading that also makes me learn about it like what to do it the coin is dump, should I hold? questions like that. So besides from earning money I also gain knowledge.
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:08:22 PM

For me, most people in the crypt are just to earn money, so now there's a lot of scam that can ruin the whole community…
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:50:29 PM

Others reason why we are here is to get together as a crypto community, share idea and information, advice each other and get more interactive         
blackssmith2018

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:13:00 PM

Why am here because I want  to earn money with the good way not to illegal way more people searching online job but they not know the crypto job some time they us me how I can gain some a little money by doing some share,like retweet and creating some blog about crypto project. I want to help them but they give up. This thread is useful to everyone to know each other what they prospect or what they target that's why they are here.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:19:38 PM

Why am here because I want  to earn money with the good way not to illegal way more people searching online job but they not know the crypto job some time they us me how I can gain some a little money by doing some share,like retweet and creating some blog about crypto project. I want to help them but they give up. This thread is useful to everyone to know each other what they prospect or what they target that's why they are here.
In cryptocurrencies ,I'm so much interested due to the fluctuation that regulates higher prices .I'm here to support this technology to promote as a single currency in future and aside for that I'm here to earned good moneys by participating in campaign and with or without money to invest still we can take advantages.

roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
Why you are here? Simple answer you are here because you want to earn money in the easiest way and safe way to earn because there's a lot of many hard job and you are here to used your knowledge.
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

einc.io

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:46:03 PM

Actually yes, but I wouldn't say, that this is something bad, yeah it's like morally preferable to be here because of the idea, because of the great new era of economic worldwide, but also all those guys come out, who are here only for the money, are beneficial for us to, they are creating the demand of cryptocurrencies.

blackssmith2018

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:57:26 PM

In cryptocurrencies ,I'm so much interested due to the fluctuation that regulates higher prices .I'm here to support this technology to promote as a single currency in future and aside for that I'm here to earned good moneys by participating in campaign and with or without money to invest still we can take advantages.

Yha you right we are here also to help this technology but regarding to investment it's up to you sir because for me investment is very risky. I start to bitcoin world since 2009 then 2011 I start investment I got a lot of scam all my investment is going to nothing I learn a leason for that time don't trust online transaction when it come's to money
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

I'm here to make money having being working hard to make much gain here have invested my money so everything am here for is money

I suppose, everybody is here with one purpose - to make some money. How much? It depends on the person's ambitions, his desire to work, the time he has and sure, the initial capital he can invest.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

Truth needs to be told.

very few users really want to deal with the technology and thematics.

everyone wants to get rich quickly with bounty and airdrop but in the deep go only the fewest. that is very sad  Lips sealed
Heopu

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

I agree with your point, most people here, no matter what, the ultimate goal is to make money. But before you can earn money from this forum, at least you need to equip some basic knowledge.
20_JeRRy_20

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:04:33 PM

I'm here to get more information about the world of cryptocurrency, gain experience, but of course to learn to earn
Bibi shop

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

I'm here because I get a lot of information, and having information is a profit for me, because not having information does not earn money. And now, I think I can save the rewards from that jobs and I think its good too for other people if they want to try.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:54:37 PM

I'm here because I get a lot of information, and having information is a profit for me, because not having information does not earn money. And now, I think I can save the rewards from that jobs and I think its good too for other people if they want to try.
im also here because i wanted to learn alot regarding to a cryptocurrency and how it works. i want also to increase my profit. many people talking about this cyptocurrency and i think its a big help in everybody to earn much income. i want to invest in this kind of business because i know someday this cryptocurrency have a bright future.
hoasdnz77

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:06:12 AM

I am in this forum because I often follow bounty and also I need a lot of information about crypto and I am lucky to be in this forum and I have benefited a lot from this forum
kenborbs

Activity: 154

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:59:13 AM

Truth needs to be told.

Yeah it is true, that some members here are wants to earn money without investing any penny. It is sad that most people here just want to earn and not passionate on what they are doing, some are not contributing and some are just leeching. I'm one of those people who wants to earn money and the same time to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency market and help other people who don't know their path in the field.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
LemonF3

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:02:59 AM

I think it's not surprising that most people are here to earn money. It is precisely because of the huge investment value of bitcoin to attract more attention to the community, and it is possible for the community to make the block chain technology be used and accepted by more people.
You are correct fellow. We are all here to earn money. We may have different purpose but our goal is one. There are also big investors or businessmen who are here since they find it easy to promote their project.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:11:07 AM

Making money is an excellent incentive to acquire new knowledge and also for the development and scalability of the network blockchain!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: