Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5117 times)
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:39:03 PM

I am also here for earnings and this forum very much helps to make the right decision in which coin is better to invest!
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:39:22 PM

Why you are here is the question that only you can answer. Many people are in cryptocurrency for many reasona or should I say different reason. I am here because of the potential of cryptocurrency and the fact that cryptocurrency hold the key to financial freedom and secure financially future!
art.tan

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:45:31 PM

But I am here, because I  look for different information about crypto and get some knowledge on this forum about crypto world. And it gives me opportunity to earn extra money.

DACC.CO ● Decentralized Accessible Content Chain
▬ ● ▬ TOKEN SALE START: 10 JUNE 2018 ▬ ● ▬ (http://dacc.co/)
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

Why i am here? Because i do believe that being here in this forum will give me chance to be a acquinted with crypto currency as this word is trending anywhere in the world. Im too ambitious, but my main purpose is to earn additional and profibale amount to sustain my family's basics needs and wants. And i am inspired with what happen to all who are now leaving a wealthy and financially stable life  thru this forum and of course trading

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
lobanoval

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:58:45 PM

In addition to make money, I also like to interact with so many members here. We should learn from the experience of so many experienced members.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:04:28 PM

I'm here because I whant to know more about cryptocurrencies, no more

I am here because i want to get rich and make myself free from debts. I want my children's to go to a good private school and secure there future.
siinssooo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

why am i here Huh my reason that I am here is to benefit from Alcoin, in searching for a reward campaign, we have to learn the general rules and how to participate, yet everyone is now eyeing the profits that can be gained through bounty, mining, and in trade, And not surprisingly if the main purpose of many people here is to earn money because now the day money is also a person's need to live so there is nothing surprising on it.
valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

I'm here in this forum of crypto to make my life better as it leads to the best future that we expected. We are all believe that this cryptocurrency is the way of getting our life into a life with all our needs everyday. Many of us expected that this will make the best thing that can pull our poverty and bring real world with this crypto to be in middle level of life style.
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

I think most of the people who are here have the same goal, that is to be able to get investments and investment returns are abundant. The rapid development of crypto is because crypto is able to deliver very promising results and a great opportunity for all crypto communities to get the chance. So as to strengthen the attraction of people to want to join here.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:09:58 PM

The forum is the center ground for cryptocurrency as many investors,supporters,developers and anyone who are involved in crypto space uses and shares ideas here in the forum. This forum is very helpful for anyone who wants to learn how blockchain/crypto works and to have the latest news about a certain coin.
kissgali

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:11:48 PM

And what's wrong with the fact that people came first to this forum in an attempt to learn how to make money? I do not see anything negative here, many then find new acquaintances, learn, communicate and at the same time earn decent amounts
dvmd lionel

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:12:21 PM

Making money is very simple but the ability to sustain and become financially free is the most difficult part of it. I am here not  just to make money but to gain generational financially freedom. I am looking for knowledge that will do that for me.
vatanen

Activity: 293

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:15:12 PM

We all know that this forum is useful and helful in various ways. First, is it serves as the announcer of all the ICO projects that wants to be know in the crypto world. Next, is this forum is a way of living for most of the people here because they are earning and gaining using this forum and that is my main reasons why I am here. I wanted to know the newest ICO projects in the crypto community and by that I also wanted to earn and gain more for a living to sustain all my needs.
cryptosuotor

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:54:19 PM

The most important thing why am here is to make money and invest it, secondly am here also to gain and experience because without experience one cannot make money,thirdly am here to get information because with information you see yourself going to the next level and lastly am here to be updated with cryptocurrency.
404edson

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:30:18 PM

It is the main source of information and profit through bounty campaigns and mining. So this forum are very important when you are entering in cryptocurrency where it is the base of info when you are doing a long term investment and also day trading.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:34:58 PM

You are not revealing some amazing secret.

of course we are all here for money, that is what investing is all about.
To think otherwise would just be silly and ridiculous.

There's nothing wrong with it either, money is what makes things work and crypto will never be mainstream implemented without legitimacy, and legitimacy is gained through money.

As far as you saying that we need to earn it in a legit way, what does that even mean?
Are you saying that a lot of people (you included) don't earn money legitimately?

Blockchain tech is a p2p platform, so at the very core of all of these transactions, if two parties decide on a buying and selling price, than  it is legitimate.
I suppose you are talking about bounty hunters that cheat and make scam accounts?

Yeah, that's hilarious.
There is way more money to be had in smart, informed active trading than cheating in a bounty campaign that will give you scraps of a shitcoin.

mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:24:28 PM

If crypto will became a worldwide economic system one day, I would better be a part of it already and know some of the things, which are going on there, than just to miss all the opportunities, that early adopters achieve.
Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:34:25 PM

I think the main reason is money which attracted me to join this crypto-world.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:35:42 PM

I like crypto currencies, I see the future in them.
Many will become a full-fledged means of payment, someone will occupy other niches.
At the moment I manage to have additional earnings on crypto-currencies, which is very good.

hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:39:01 PM

There are a few important things why I'm here. Firstly, it is very interesting, since the field  of crypto currency and blockchain is a new field. Secondly, it helps to get additional income. That's enough to be here.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: