Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:44:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5118 times)
vodovozvodi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:58:20 PM

It is the main source of information and profit through bounty campaigns and mining. So this forum are very important when you are entering in cryptocurrency where it is the base of info when you are doing a long term investment and also day trading.

I totally agree. There are a lot of different information here on this forum and also possibility to earn money

Philcris

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:09:11 PM

Im here because i want to earn money and to improve my skills in searching in talking in retailing and to learn something about bitcoin and altcoin.
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:25:08 PM

I'm in cryptocurrency because it's cool and profitable. It seems to me that cryptocurrencies are exactly the sphere that is intended for the future

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
freya louis

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:14:51 PM

I am here to seek knowledge and experience in blockchain. Actually we can not run this technology, because this is an inevitable form of the times. Later, I joined this forum to earn money and to fulfill my life. Pay tuition and help my brother.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
everythingforsale

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:27:59 PM

I can say, that First few months I was here only for the profit, because it is logic, that I wanted to solve my financial problems in the first place, but then when everything normalises, I begin to be more interested in an idea.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:31:35 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
My purpose on this forum was clear to me the first day i registered here, i was determine i will make use of the opportunity of being a member of this great forum, it has helped me a lot to understand what cryptocurrency stands for how to make fortune from it.
dailythemmo

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:40:17 AM

I'm here here to improve my material life. Here you can learn how to make good money on bounty companies. Learn more about crypto
FrankHilk9

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:14:40 AM

I am in this forum because I often follow bounty and also I need a lot of information about crypto and I am lucky to be in this forum and I have benefited a lot from this forum
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:55:29 PM

Bitcoin talk forum has gone to many places, where it has been on central information on industry, base on point of view to promote the community members more, and also a note of history about more coin creation.
Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:13:09 AM

no cost virtually no one hides that everyone came to this site in order to make money. I am ready to speak frankly about it I'm here for this. of course, here you can find a lot of useful information that will help us to achieve our goal, and the goal of all 1 is to make a profit.
kenborbs

Activity: 154

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

Some are genuinely just here to learn more and keep up to date with the cryptocurrency world. Its a lot less effort with everything being in one place.

Yes, but we cannot deny that most of the people here in forums really wants to earn decent coins or tokens by participating in cryptocurrency market. I am one of those people who wants to earn money here by investing effort to do some bounty campaign.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:44:23 PM

I can say, that First few months I was here only for the profit, because it is logic, that I wanted to solve my financial problems in the first place, but then when everything normalises, I begin to be more interested in an idea.

I think this is happening with almost all people which come to the cryptocurrency world. they want to search a way to make money and they heard from many news in out there that they can do something with the cryptocurrency. so they start to learn something, keep practice if they doing trade, make the money and finally, they can have their own money from the cryptocurrency.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

Author's right. First I came here for knowledge. I received them and continue to receive. But money is also important, it's normal.

Natnat213

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:51:29 PM

Why are we here? Because all of us wants to learn more and to make our future bright because we don't want our future going Down.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:12:19 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
When I told my best friend I wanted to find out about bitcoin, he introduced me here. After studying the analysis of many people of the many different projects that I have learned a lot about right investing. And there is no denying that I have made money through this forum.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

Truth needs to be told.

They made Cryptocurrency for making money like investing, joining bounty campaign or mining etc. So why you here now is because you want to invest or getting profit. And the second reason is you just want to learn and have a knowledge in crypto.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:42:22 PM

I think it's not surprising that most people are here to earn money. It is precisely because of the huge investment value of bitcoin to attract more attention to the community, and it is possible for the community to make the block chain technology be used and accepted by more people.

Everyone has the same interest about cryptocurrency, they are all investing because they can believe that they will be earning a huge amount of profit when the price goes up even more in the future.
sjadn12912999

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

Some people are here for the tech, I am not one of those however I am aware the BTC was never meant to be an investment but rather a means to transfer money from A to B with small fees
booboom465

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

Making money is very simple but the ability to sustain and become financially free is the most difficult part of it. I am here not  just to make money but to gain generational financially freedom. I am looking for knowledge that will do that for me.
nikotengik

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

here many things we have not known before. and in this forum can also make money with the results of our own work.
many things we get from this forum.

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: