Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:26:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5120 times)
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:00:46 PM

Of course, most of the people who are here, are here only for one reason - Here you can make good money. This is the real reason why most people here communicate and invest.
Indeed because we are all here in cryptocurrency wanting a great income to be gained because this is one of the quickest ways to get rich. Because all our hard work paid off. Regardless of your educational background, you have the same opportunity to earn money.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:07:03 PM

Of course that is the main reason of most people here, to earn money not just here but also in real world, earning money is one of our focus/priority. Of course while you are earning, you are also gaining knowledge on how this thing works because of staying here in forum.
stovercrag

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:39:47 PM

You should ask this question before you enter the crypto realm of money. This market is attracting people. It's easy to make money. It's easy to lose money. It is fast to enter the market.
Temibest2

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:47:06 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

Basically, we are here to make money like you rightly said, nothing but to make money which varies in all form but there is more to that which is acquiring knowledge in cryptocurrency. As the saying goes "ignorance is not in the law". If you get the proper information as regards the bounty or trading you're doing, you might end up having loss or getting nothing from the bounty.
vivuta105

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:04:03 AM

Making money is very simple but the ability to sustain and become financially free is the most difficult part of it. I am here not  just to make money but to gain generational financially freedom. I am looking for knowledge that will do that for me.
refreshka

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:19:02 AM

For many, this forum is not only a goal to earn money. Some will lose so much attention to this forum that their life is a forum. It's called addiction, when you do not know how to make money in the real world. If the crooked currency market collapses, these people can remain with nothing.
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:25:42 AM

I agree that many on this forum for the sake of to earn.There is also a lot of educational content.But the whole difficulty is that the necessary information is almost impossible to find among the huge amount of garbage information.
upbit

Activity: 392
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:54:19 PM

People here share their experiences. And learn from their own and other people's mistakes. There is a lot of useful information for those who deal with crypto-currencies.
Planetsin

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:59:09 PM

I'm here because I want to make money.
longrhm0

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:16:27 AM

being profitable is quite simple but the potential to preserve and come to be financially loose is the maximum hard part of it. i am here not simply to make money but to benefit generational financially freedom. i'm seeking out expertise on the way to do this for me.
TomoBounty

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:45:51 AM

I'm here because I want to make money just like everybody else here.  I also want to learn how to trade so that I can get more profits aside from joining bounty campaign, But I am trying to do that with improving my knowledge about cryptocurrency world. And I think this forum is a great place to do it.
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:56:15 AM

It can be said that this is a great place where people all over the world communicate and share encrypted messages. That's why I'm here.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:07:26 AM

You are absolutely correct.The reason why we all end up here is because we want to make money.A huge amount of money that might change our lives for the better.I personally admit that I was benefit by cryptocurrency and the future of crypto is getting clearer here in country because BSP(Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas) has approved accreditation of two cryptocurrency exchanges which allows these platforms to convert pesos to cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ether.
Yassarsian

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:42:47 AM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

Definitely to earn money because signature campaign are commonly use here and start here if you want to join and earn, that's what I thought before. But why I'm here? Because most of the information and topics about crypto and bitcoin can be read here, you will never be late of the news. Threads posted here are very uselfull instead of searching, you can find some articles that can help us grow in cryptoworld. Also seeing active people who posted here everyday is kinda motivating. You see it was like different people is building and helping each other for one goal. I'm here also for knowledge not just money.

cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:48:20 AM

Truth needs to be told.

What you have said about our coming here in bitcointalk is quite correct, really we came here with the sole aim of making money however acquiring knowledge is one other aim of our been here which we get every day through comments and postings. Bounty business is quite legit in every sense of the word.
crazyhonez000064

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:54:57 AM

Bitcoin talk forum has gone to many places, where it has been on central information on industry, base on point of view to promote the community members more, and also a note of history about more coin creation.
sashulya7979

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:02:40 PM

personally, I saw how the cost of bitcoin reached 20,000 dollars in 8 years, and I realized that at such rates it will be possible to overtake both traditional exchanges and stocks! I see how the whole system changes the world and the economic situation! I realized for myself that the crypto world is the future, and if now it does not penetrate into it, then you can stay far behind and I will have to fuck around the changed world for a very long time! I understand that this crypto world is very young and we are all waiting for big changes! we are one of the very first in this interesting direction! Crypto world is the future!))
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:05:47 AM

i am here to earn income and it is not just looking for money a lot of knowledge about crypto that i get this is an amazing experience
Denbella

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:14:14 AM

What a good and reasonable question? I'm not here by accident but by my intention .the purpose behind my being here is to know about Cryptocurrency such as BTC, ETH, etc.so I can tell my friends and relatives, to invest in it, to make money from it and to how its future will be.
123jznjx1892889

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:16:04 AM

To be honest i am here for the money. Because a friend told me that i can earn big amount of money here. So its all because of money and that is really true. Im only here for the money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: