Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5118 times)
boroda074

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:56:05 PM

I think all of us here are sorry to learn something new and be one of the first to start doing it and make money on it!

PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:57:54 PM

I came to the crypto currency in order to make money. At the moment I'm very good at it and I am very glad that I found this way of earning.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Nginende

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:12:37 PM

Well, yes, I agree, both statements are true, it is interesting for all people to earn money and live better, and when there is a similar forum that describes something about the detective and then you can find some kind of information, it's also very good.
tramadol12

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:13:50 PM

It is true enough to the fact that people are racing in such forum for monetary reasons. This forum provides gathered services that are open to users and that makes this forum that interesting to people.
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:17:51 PM

We are here to get a deep knowledge of a new, interesting and modern technology that will soon cover the whole world. We are witnesses and participants of its development. If we are lucky and we will have enough patience, then we can even make money on this. We will believe and we will succeed.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:26:14 PM

We are here to get a deep knowledge of a new, interesting and modern technology that will soon cover the whole world. We are witnesses and participants of its development. If we are lucky and we will have enough patience, then we can even make money on this. We will believe and we will succeed.
you're probably a fan of cryptography. First of all, I am surprised by the opportunity to succeed financially with the help of a crypto currency to a simple person. Perhaps you will consider me an avid person, but nevertheless, mankind is not in a very good condition in the social plan. Therefore, the crypto currency today offers very great opportunities for every person.
Eloson

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:36:08 PM

Not surprising to hear people are here to make money but to say the truth we don't have to blame people for doing that because crypto is all about digital currency there no way you can trade,invest without having any money so coming to the forum to make money isn't bad because as you surf through the forum you can be able to also  acquire crypto knowledge as well.
CryptoFeller

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:47:28 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
It is true that many of us are here to make money. However, some of the ways of making money which includes partaking in bounties normally with promoting projects based in the crypto and Blockchain. This helps to promote Cryptos in general and it is beneficial to the market.
I also think that the knowledge we acquire on this platform is very important, because if the community grow in quality then it'll impact the growth of Cryptos as well.
Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:50:38 PM

Of a truth most of us are to make money but the fact is that we also gain a lot of knowledge in this forum

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
pedpedped

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:01:00 PM

Yes the primary an can be money but never the less thus platform give us all opportunity to share our knowledgeable and with this I this we're also contributing to its growth and I think since you can get money it's goes faster than being free and you expect to grow
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:11:49 AM

I think at least 90% people at this forum because of money, and only 10% because of real love to blockchain and they are just trying to make our world more better with blockchain. Because of people like this world would never die and consistently improve.

We are all here for a purpose, and that is to earn money, by simply participating in a good bounty campaign will surely give you a good profit, so people are interested in it that is why we are here.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:15:57 AM

Why i am here , in the first place i was in this forum because of my curiosity and the fact that this forum is for earning altcoins and earning bitcoin. At first i am confused what was to be done to earn altcoins and bitcoin in this forum until i learn on how to earn it , and i have learned a lot in this forum on how to earn more money through crypto currencies. Learn how to trade crypto currencies and invest in crypto currencies.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:40:56 AM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

most people here to earn money, that's for sure. there's no way they're here to spend money. this is a natural thing because bitcoin will provide great benefits, and also this investment brings the latest blockchain technology.
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:55:10 AM

I think if I am here to make money. But I do my best to not only give priority on how to get it. But follow the correct rules. Attempting to absorb the knowledge shared in this forum. And also This Forum has played a very important role in improving the lives of many aspiring crypto fans and for that, I am so grateful to have known of its existence.

AbbeyLoveless

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:01:31 AM

Hey just kidding, we are here to update information about crypto and bitcoin.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:36:27 AM

many people wont think without money purposes, they lie if they said here just for get new knowledge about blockchain
the first purpose is getting money, knowledge is the second one

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
vcmnb5

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:57:50 AM

Yes, most people who enter cryptocurrencies want to get wealth through cryptocurrencies to get what they want. Or to become richer, we have the same purpose whether we invest or join the forum.
kristineirene

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:07:12 AM

Let make this story Short its all about money why  i am here.First im don't really understand about this crypto but i did my best to learn about this crypto.  Now im getting ready to be on this industry and to earn more
Eidelweis flower

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:31:30 AM

Why I am in this forum is the most important course to learn about cryptocurrency, and certainly to earn income as well, to learn the core cryptocurrency must be patient and painstaking then the results will not betray
lang shao

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:54:10 AM

Truth needs to be told.

Im here in crypto to know what really crypto is and how it interact in the currency community. And also hear it to my friend that we earn through crypto and at the same time we help those project in there objective to succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: