Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:27:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5118 times)
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:54:41 AM

I do think that most people here want to make money. But i also think that cryptocurrency for a lot of people is a way of life. They can`t without it, even when they lose. I`m one of them.............
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:27:32 AM

Yes, a large percentage of people here to make money.But there are also a lot of people who believe in cryptocurrency and its future.They study technology and the market.And this forum is best of all helps in eti issues to sort out

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
oludare1

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:49:30 AM

Cryptocurrency is the future of this world and i am here to learn about the future and adopt it today .. I am here to learn about the crypto market and also to know how all these tradings are working in order to get the best out of it. I'm here to move with the moving train of blockchain technology.

Activity: 658
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:54:00 AM

Now most people associate cryptocurrencies with investment and quick money earning. That is why this area is now being paid more attention and that is why it guarantees the growth of prices for the cryptocurrency. I think, in 1-2 years the cryptocurrency market will grow at 5-10 times and we should be happy that we have the opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency already now.
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

I joined the Bitcointalk forum. because I wanted to learn more about the crypto money world and blockchain technology. investors have different motives. I registered on the forum because I wanted to invest in ICO. I always learned new ideas from experienced members on this forum.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Dblue

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:11:32 AM

Simple. To make money. I don't think there's any other reason why anyone should be here. Whatever the reason might be, the end reason is to make a few more earnings. I don't think it is anything one should be shy or afraid to admit. Everyone here, is here to make money, both the scammers and the legit hustlers. 
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

Simple. To make money. I don't think there's any other reason why anyone should be here. Whatever the reason might be, the end reason is to make a few more earnings. I don't think it is anything one should be shy or afraid to admit. Everyone here, is here to make money, both the scammers and the legit hustlers
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:05:39 AM

because I like many people to learn and know things that I do not know and to earn money because I know this only in this forum can answer my questions so I'm here in the forum and this forum is important for them to share they know.

bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:06:46 AM

if I think that everyone who has joined here is a person who is looking forward to a great opportunity for all of us to earn more money for our future, so if we just stay here please wait a while and do everything ordered, we will not regret being here.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:47:39 AM

The reason we are in the virtual world is trying to make a lot of money easily. Bitcointalk site shows us how to do this. We meet people from all over the world and learn their ideas.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:36:19 PM

we cant deny the fact that almost here in the forum, the main purpose is to how to earn free money from information's collected here. that's why a massive new registered users are strolling to find a useful details and to join some task to gain rewards.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:22:17 PM

The reason we are in the virtual world is trying to make a lot of money easily. Bitcointalk site shows us how to do this. We meet people from all over the world and learn their ideas.
Also this site is a place that looks like a closed club with certain interests, it unites people with the same thoughts. It's great that people here can share their knowledge, thoughts and emotions. Of course, and the opportunity to earn money has not been canceled.
Morphing

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

I agree with the author of the article, this forum is an excellent platform for obtaining knowledge. Therefore, dear friends develop and learn new things, it will be very useful in the future.
AlenDel2

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:46:19 PM

Very promising campaign with an excellent project, I closely monitor its development. The idea is especially interesting. With such a strong group, success is inevitable! Development of your project! I advise you all friends, all earnings and prosperity!
The Future of Social Selling
A blockchain infrastructure that liberates social selling - the biggest gig economy of tomorrow
https://gemstra.com/
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

you are here because you want to earn a lot of money so you are here and invest in cryptocurrency.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:42:52 PM

Well, basically speaking, we are all here to earn money. maybe a few here is just searching for a topic that will answer their question, but most of Us here are after the money. It's a good thing that we keep this forum active.

Lookjooru

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:59:37 PM

I join the bounty, but not only for the signature, but also on the social network, too.In addition to making money, I also gain knowledge, we will come together as a crypto community, share an idea and information
milah_ah

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:37:37 PM

Why not? I think this is a good opportunity to do what you love and get a new experience. I get knowledge, I take part in projects, I get a reward. It warms my soul.
ORCHIDKA

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:29:15 PM

I'm here to get more information, to gain experience, and of course, to learn how to earn. On this forum there are many people who have trading experience or other pursuits. Sometimes there are questions the answers to which I find here.
florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:36:30 AM

Also this site is a place that looks like a closed club with certain interests, it unites people with the same thoughts. It's great that people here can share their knowledge, thoughts and emotions. Of course, and the opportunity to earn money has not been canceled.

We are all here for the same reason and that is to earn money from here, we will not be wasting our time and effort if that's not the reason why we are here, am I correct??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: