Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:20:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5118 times)
serferbali

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

I think opportunity to earn, this is the main reason for which there is a large part of all people
then this forum would be of interest only to a small number of geeks
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:23:53 PM

I agree completely, and I'm here for the same reason - in order to earn money. And I do it thanks to participating in bounty companies. Accordingly, this forum helps me in this. That is, in other words - I consider this forum as a tool for earning.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Vanester2014

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

The main reason why i am here its because i am collecting more details about crypto trading and because of this furom i can learn more about crypto currencies. And then it happen that there is a bounty campaign so i do also bounty as my second under my trading habit.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:26:38 PM

Precisely most of us here for the purpose of making money of course, and its because bounty campaign require it but for me and to the experience i have here not only of making but for the knowledge we get from here or knowledge that acquire from here is also a big purpose why i am here.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

Clear crypto when I found out, I think that only in crypto, for now, can get money very much. And it's been proven by all my friends who are in the crypto. By working hard here and trading coins crypto will certainly generate a lot of money.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:37:49 PM

The main reason why I am here is to earn money and to provide allowance for my studies also Im helping my family.
anchaldhiman15

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:52:48 PM

i think everyone is here, because of profit they get, not for that they believe in future..
We are here because we are joining BTC and we all know that there are some opportunity to get some income or profit and by joining BTC it helps me a lot for our daily needs... i am happy that i join BTC, it helps us to improve our financial condition..
forutba

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:54:06 PM

I think 90% of people here are for money, not for knowledge or technology, but just for money, so dont lie to yourself and earn some money Cheesy

Ultra, Next-generation games distribution platform !
WebSite | Twitter | Telegram | Bounty | Facebook | WhitePaperJoin the ICO
☆ Offering new solutions to both developers and players ☆
deqert

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:36:45 AM

I came to bitcointalk to take in more about digital currency and advantages which I can get from it. So I am here to win cash and enhance my life. I get it is the principle motivation behind why here the lion's share of individuals. Be that as it may, I am additionally trust in blockchain innovation and beyond any doubt it will change our life in closest future. I need be prepared for this progressions.
Temibest2

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:50:31 AM

Let us hit the nail on its head! Practically, we all here to make some cool cash but how we do it differs. Some of us here participate in bounties, while some are here to search for airdrops and another set are mainly here to buy ICOs. Whichever way you choose to do it, all fall under the premise which is "we are here to make money"
marcenzofing

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:03:00 AM

After i'm here for a little bit longer, i realized the great of blockchain technology after reading some of ICOs whitepaper that come up with various ideas to address real life issues by utilizing blockchain technology.
chereshnya

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Yet, because here I can earn and invest my money in the future .
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
All as in life, many do not want to learn and immediately earn a lot, but at the first defeat they look for reasons. Particularly stubborn in someone, more clever in themselves. So this area is no exception, it only helps people to understand that everything is not so simple and you must first at least listen to those who have already passed it.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:06:01 AM

I am here,because ,i like cryptocurrencies, I see the future in them, many will become a full-fledged means of payment, someone will occupy other niches. At the moment I manage to have additional earnings on crypto-currencies, which is very good.
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

I came to the crypto currency because of the interest in Block Technology. After I started studying crypto currency, I saw the prospects, including earnings. Since then, I stayed here for a long time.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

but it's not as easy as you wrote, I met some people who know bitcoin, for me it's very bad. because when I ask about bitcoin, they just say "this is crypto / new currency / gold in the internet world. all I want is they give more understanding, and when I ask" where can I learn more about bitcoin? " just say bitcointalk.org, and when I start to enter, I'm confused, but they don't want to give me directions about other threads, they just say "just search" and I need more than 3 months to understand in this forum. just finding a few people discussing the meaning of bitcoin, the big part is the prediction of bitcoin in the future and about bounty, airdrop, speculation, if someone doesn't give lessons from the first, I believe they are very difficult to recognize bitcoin and end up on ponzi.
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:18:17 PM

but it's not as easy as you wrote, I met some people who know bitcoin, for me it's very bad. because when I ask about bitcoin, they just say "this is crypto / new currency / gold in the internet world. all I want is they give more understanding, and when I ask" where can I learn more about bitcoin? " just say bitcointalk.org, and when I start to enter, I'm confused, but they don't want to give me directions about other threads, they just say "just search" and I need more than 3 months to understand in this forum. just finding a few people discussing the meaning of bitcoin, the big part is the prediction of bitcoin in the future and about bounty, airdrop, speculation, if someone doesn't give lessons from the first, I believe they are very difficult to recognize bitcoin and end up on ponzi.

Yes you say, those who have understood bitcoin just tell them to read a lot, read and read in the forum. This forum is indeed a gold mine that is very tempting, so to understand Bitcoin is the first step to getting knowledge first, after really understanding it than looking for something that can make money. It's still hard for me to get a lot of money.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:24:34 PM

Let us hit the nail on its head! Practically, we all here to make some cool cash but how we do it differs. Some of us here participate in bounties, while some are here to search for airdrops and another set are mainly here to buy ICOs. Whichever way you choose to do it, all fall under the premise which is "we are here to make money"
actually, most of people are here because of bounty campaigns, they were able to earn just by doing a simple tasks. but its not all about bounty hunters, there are traders, investors and miners that is being here in crypto world just to earn money.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:42:55 AM

Just like the other people who are joining here in crypto currency i just want to earn more profit and getting more experience on how to invest in crypto currency, i want to build my own house and business for my future and for my family.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:46:22 AM

Every type of human activity is about making money, except relationships like friendship (not always) or love. So it is obvious that people join crypto in order to change their financial situation for the best. There is nothing to be ashamed of.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: