Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 03:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5120 times)
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:54:03 AM

Yes, someone is not sure what I said about this forum. even underestimate, but after I prove the fact that forums have many benefits, besides information about blockchain technology. Many people today to improve their material lives. Here we can learn how to make good money in a gift company. Learn more about this growing cryptocurrancy.
Janeetaa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

Because I want to add experience and certainly to earn income. I think most people here also get income. In my opinion, this forum is very interesting for the public to find income through Alcoin and Bitcoin.
Eranoba02

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

I think it's an opportunity for you to be here to make money, crypto currency is a way of making money either by investing in coin at low rate and sell at high rate, or you participate in bounty campaigns
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

This is not surprising, especially if there is such an opportunity to earn money and to get everything you need!
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:25:31 PM

I feel the most important knowledge, without knowledge we also cannot work and make money, there are many benefits in this forum, get knowledge, information, and also earn income, because this forum we can get money therefore many people join this forum to learn and find information to get money.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:37:51 PM

Every type of human activity is about making money, except relationships like friendship (not always) or love. So it is obvious that people join crypto in order to change their financial situation for the best. There is nothing to be ashamed of.

Yes! and that is the reason why we are here. We want to have a financial freedom. And the only way or door for this is to join here in this forum. This forum is really great since we can learn more ideas how to do trading, signatures campaign or any bounty jobs and also investing in ICO's. If we want also try the mining business, we can gain advises here. This forum has a complete recipes for only one end "Money". That is why I am so glad to be here and grateful.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
ndog_godog

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

yes I'm right here to make money, why? Because I still don't work, I take college for money for my daily life, to fulfill my hobby, making money through the crypto world adds to the experience.
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:56:57 PM

For me before i join here i see how people made a lot of money from crypto so that's exactly what bring me here i need to make my own money and have some crypto investments that's my plan in crypto.
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:27:59 PM

It's nice to make money here in the forum that you will learn more than just earn money but you will learn more about things you do not know all your questions and everyone who wants to know just about everything in the forum is so great help for the who wants to know the answer to their question

Honestly, Im here for money to earn more money and gain money. Im trying to learn on how to earn more money here in this forum by reading and searching relevant information given by other bitcoin users. I think all of here who uses bitcoin now is for them to earn more money and to become rich, and that is also my reason why Im here in this forum.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:58:22 PM

I agree with you, I follow the bounty program and I make money from it. You can learn trading and investment in this forum.
Why am I here in this forum? Honestly Im here in this forum to earn money. I guess all of the bitcoin users here in this forum is because they want to earn more money. In this forum you can learn on how to invest money in btc and how to earn money with those campaigns that is giving a token that you can sell and convert into a money.
ththththww

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:19:45 PM

Yet, because here I can earn and invest my money in the future .
You can earn money faster or here.
ourepts

Activity: 288

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:35:50 PM

In this forum there are many benefits we can get. My main reason in this forum is to get money with my work following the bounty campaign program. And then maybe my reason in this forum is to better understand the world of cryprocurrency that will bring us to a better world. Basically this forum is the reason we invest for the benefits we get.
Michail9090

Activity: 560

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:42:47 PM

this forum is the first information society about cryptocurrencies, and social networks are a trash, there's all that is not getting

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Moonspel

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:45:41 PM

You're talking about making money as something bad. millions of people work for the unloved work. and when they have a chance to break that circle, you say it's bad. It's okay, we all want to be richer.
weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:49:29 PM

This forum is one place to learn cryptocurrency and generate revenue that we never thought of.
The most positive and beneficial thing in this forum.
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:42:23 AM

If I reside in crypto, because I want to. Initially I was curious with crypto many preached can bring wealth in no time. But it is also very dangerous and risky. Finally I am challenged to join in crypto, try pitted fate here.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:45:16 AM

I got into this forum when I searching about bitcoin, I never knew before that I can earn crypto in this forum, and when I learn it, I start joining signature campaigns before. It is not only about earning, you also learn while posting in different topics.
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:47:56 AM

be in this forum makes me a lot learn more about crypto. In this forum I am learning how to be able to learn from the experience. How do I choose the right project. And many more. I am glad there are in the crypto, for adding insight to me, and opened my mind.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:52:06 AM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
The purpose of making money should be the consensus of all members of BTT.This brings together the latest projects in the field of crypto, no matter what kind of projects will appear on the BTT. This is a very good resource for everyone. There are people at all levels in the forum, and people here can do almost anything about encryption, which provides a lot of learning opportunities for newcomers. Learning is initiative, isn't it?

soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:53:58 AM

I think that's normal. Most of the activities of any person is aimed at making money. Now even a hobby to make money.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: