Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:50:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5120 times)
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:48:52 AM

Despite the fact that the forum was originally used as a resource of knowledge, for me it is now a means of earning!
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:57:09 AM

I found here an occupation of interests. I really like blockchain technology and I'm learning to program in this field. I also participate in bounty campaigns, which brings me a little money.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:02:32 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

I think you are very right. As the people who are thinking about being rich, I also want to be rich by making reasonable investment in the world of crypto. I hope we can see many new and successful coins in the future.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
nfransisca

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:10:47 PM

i'm here because cryptocurrency is the fastest and easier way to get money. bitcoin is famous nowdays and i just take a chance to be part of this moment. i started wit bounty hunters and now i doing trading also.
itoybtc

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

Honestly why im here is i want to earn profit for me to support my needs and plan my future and to become sucessful someday. In this forum there's a lot of way for you to earn money there's a trading,bounty campaigns investment etc.. This forum is created for us to have an idea what cryptocurrency is and what is the importance of it this will open our minds for those possibilities and opportunities that cryptocurrency  can offer for us. This forum was very helpful for the people want to invest and earn profit and also it is very helpful for me who has a big dream and want to become successful in the future that is the reason why im here.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:31:20 PM

Basically, people came here to search new launching cryptocurrency, want to know more about crypto and find some new innovation. because it was the first reason on creation of this forum. Those campaign is an additional thing that presented by a project to promote, not by this forums self.
heartwreck

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:43:54 PM

I am here I want to gain. Gain knowledge and gain money. Joining here in bounty is a two way process, gaining  knowledge thru reading on others comment or perceptions and second is your comment is a way for you to earn.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:59:48 PM

I’m here for a purpose
To understand crypto currency and have a full knowledge about it

And I’m pressing on to have massive income and profit from my knowledge of crypto by getting involved in airdrops and bounty progreams

And trading my tokens for bitcoin and then fiat
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:03:18 PM

You should not be asking such question when don't even know why you're here. I believe everyone here has one or two reasons why he belongs here.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:07:11 PM

You should not be asking such question when don't even know why you're here. I believe everyone here has one or two reasons why he belongs here.
People are looking for a new way to make money. Blockchain with its limitless possibilities is a chance to become more secure and educated. If you want to earn a lot you will learn to understand the cryptocurrency system. That's why I'm here, on this formula, that's my reason.
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:10:23 PM

I came here with a view to earning money.
I manage to do it. I also see the prospects of a currency for replacing paper money.

Via-

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:15:36 PM

it is true that everything here may aim to make money, and that is also my goal, because it is easy to follow a campaign and if you run a campaign very well it will definitely get more, but the reason I joined here is also to get knowledge deeper about this crypto world
Syella.A

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

all who are here need money. but unfortunately, they don't look for information about bitcoin or anything else. they only think about money. so they don't get information about cryptocurrency.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Toing_Jr

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

For me, this forum has gone to many places, being central information on industry, base on point of view to promote the community members more, and also a note of history about more coin creation. Bitcoin is famous nowdays and i just take a chance to be part of this moment.
UIXID

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:34:07 PM

I came here six months ago and I like it. Thanks to all on this forum. I got a lot of free information about crypto-currencies.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:35:52 PM

Though everything bounce back to making of money but this forum have done beyond making money. This forum have made many people specially the member never to stay idle without doing anythings. This has long liberate people from doing bad thing or thinking negatively which may affect their emotion. Bitcointalk forum made us to be very busy all the time.

wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:42:20 PM

yes, I'm here to make money in a different way (online) ..
and I also want to learn more about investing, trading online ... I'm glad to be in this forum Smiley

Because we are free from the government and banks to choose what we really want and controlling our money in legal ways.

We still need the government and bank regarding fiat.
We need the government to lead the country and have law.
But we don't need them with cryptocurrency, as this was created to make people, every people control their own currency.
Supply and demand is the best thing to have in this world.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:49:59 PM

Im here cause im trying to learn about crypto and also in this forum you can make some money by joining bounty campaign, i do glad i knew this forum cause i do learn a lot from this site and also the forum getting bigger and bigger which is good sign that many people are intrested in cryptocurrency.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Wenmanong

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:54:31 PM

It's true that we are all here because of money, we earn money in crypto in different ways like bounty hunting, airdrop, Twitter, Facebook, translation and many more.
goatminer

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:03:32 PM

im here because it helps me to make money, but i am here, so many peoples here to make money, like me, but each of us makes a little step to a crypto future and we are making this future too. so I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm here for money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: