Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:43:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5117 times)
Fedor2018

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:30:48 PM

I will honestly say that I do know about bitcoin , only the way to capitalize on this . I gain knowledge, learn, trade, work, participate in generosity and all just to get their profits. We generally do everything in life to earn and then spend . We learn and develop for this

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

BTT is an open forum. there are many different people here. they have professors, programmers, farmers, students, and business people. our common goal is to popularize encryption. i am here, in order to get some legal coins. also, i have gained a lot of knowledge about encryption here. BTT is a great forum. i love it.
Olaoye20

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

Am here because of any ICO related issues
noma45

Activity: 538

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:48:25 PM

as for me i'm here to acquire knowledge about cryptocurrency and as well teach what i have learn to people that might need it. this platform is as well good for making money and doing bounty campaigns, but there are so many things to learn from here. you just have to choose what you want
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 12:53:53 PM

This is my all time favorite corner where i secure lot of knowledge related to crypto from my all seniors  and give value to their advices and suggestions. I am daily spend around 1 hour to this discussion corner  and acquire lot of knowledge and update my self daily.

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

I'am here because I always want to know about the latest information from Altcoins, for me Altcoins is the future of the transaction system that immediately replaces the current system, this is what makes me excited to learn about altcoins here.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

datmacro

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:00:02 PM

Of course we are here to make money, but if you do not have the knowledge you will not be able to earn money. This forum is both a place to make money and a place to get the most information about bitcoin
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:11:08 PM

Of course we are here to make money, but if you do not have the knowledge you will not be able to earn money. This forum is both a place to make money and a place to get the most information about bitcoin

Honestly your right. We are all here just to earn money but it is not easy to say like that, else we really need to learn what are the process we are going to dig through inorder to earn more. Bitcoin investment is great particularly to those with great knowledge and know how about it.
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:25:39 AM

There is a lot of information and interesting people. So I think this forum is a godsend. Yes, I also do crypto currency for the sake of income, but it also brings me pleasure. I really like doing this
Well, I'm excessively aspiring, however my fundamental object is to gain extra and profibale add up to maintain my family's nuts and bolts needs and needs. So why I am here? Since I do trust that being here in this discussion will give me opportunity to be an acquinted with digital money as this word is inclining anyplace on the planet. Also, I am motivated with the end result for all who are presently leaving an affluent and fiscally stable life through this discussion and obviously exchanging.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:29:51 AM

I was in a crypto because I was comfortable here. I feel sure you will be able to gain success in crypto. And I also believe that this will continue to be crypto is able to give you an advantage for me.

Hecquyn

Activity: 129
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:40:50 AM

I here is wanting more income from cryptocurrency. I would like to have more experience to trade coins.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:19:38 AM

If you ask me why many people are here in forum the main reason is to earn money. meanwhile some are here to learn and explore.
bezzler

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:23:39 AM

I think, are in the crypto is a right decision. Initially I was here out of curiosity only. but the longer the more sure that crypto has a future. The bottom line is only just have to be patient.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:56:45 AM

Here can earn an extra income. And I continue to try to take advantage of opportunities that exist here as follow bounty campaign or airdrop. By following the program, I think it can make money. Although the resulting sometimes did not match our expectations. And I continue to try to work hard to get great results.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:58:43 AM

Many people ran toward the crypto when crypto was at the highest peak of its value achievement, now they started leaving crypto one by one when crypto was under and in poor condition. To be honest, the strategy is not appropriate to implement, because at that time the capital you need is quite large, but what happens to your assets only experiences continuous depreciation. As much as possible, find the right time for you to start investing.

Xilib-er

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:00:26 AM

most of people wanna learn anything because of money, yeah this forum is good for learn cryptocurrency
but, the main purpose is still to make money
xysheeh03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:04:44 AM

We are here to be able to earn from cryptocurrency, direct to the point that everyone of us joins airdrops, bounty campaigns, invest, trade alor buy and sell we do a lot here just to earn. And we ussually make our mind broad about cryptocurrency. As of me right now, i am here also to join this group to learn more about bitcoins and cryptocurrencies and also to earn money out of it.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:10:38 AM

Why am I here, of course, to find out about the ins and outs of cryptocurrency itself, and to know if there is information about cryptocurency, and that is sure to earn income through crypto
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:13:54 AM

are in the crypto is a thing that I have long wanted. Since the beginning I would like to participate in crypto, just do not know how to join. However, in the end I learned from friends. Until finally I was here.
Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:32:22 PM

I'm here, because vimzhu has many advantages in the system of crypto currency. For example, at least that it belongs only to you, perhaps the main advantage. Nobody can forbid you to transfer large sums anywhere, no one can go bankrupt and say that your money is gone, or that someone has stolen it from the storage. You are the owner of your pristine funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: