Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5117 times)
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
well? why not to be here i think that this forum is good and it can help you to find out a lot of answers to your questions
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

I'm here, because vimzhu has many advantages in the system of crypto currency. For example, at least that it belongs only to you, perhaps the main advantage. Nobody can forbid you to transfer large sums anywhere, no one can go bankrupt and say that your money is gone, or that someone has stolen it from the storage. You are the owner of your pristine funds.
i thijk that i am here to share my problems and not to feel alone when something is going not as it has been planned
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

I don't agree with you. Some beginners use this forum to gain knowledge about blockchain and bitcoin.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
oioi

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:44:19 PM

It is true that everyone who gathered in this forum sought knowledge about cryptocurency
and also to make money, because what I felt for almost the first 2 years of not knowing about
crypto can now find out, and thanks for the Forum, because with this forum can also make money as income.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:48:52 PM

Money is the root why many people are on this forum. If people will see that they can earn money I am pretty sure that they will enter into it even they don't have any knowledge about it.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:50:53 PM

Many people ran toward the crypto when crypto was at the highest peak of its value achievement, now they started leaving crypto one by one when crypto was under and in poor condition. To be honest, the strategy is not appropriate to implement, because at that time the capital you need is quite large, but what happens to your assets only experiences continuous depreciation. As much as possible, find the right time for you to start investing.

I agree with your opinion to start investing, because not all will survive the gift, we must start moving to invest and remain in the present even though crypto is under its position.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:57:06 PM

to learn with use on possession of personal skills and competencies as gain with helps of returns with work of different expert on confronting decision as preparing use of option on transmitting funds on request with the exchange as opening new position with the trading on table with the bitcoin market.

Giolmol

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:00:02 PM

I think your reason is the same as me, for what reason would i be able to be in this gathering. This is all since I see an open door where computerized cash/digital money can be an approach to gain cash and can be utilized as a benefit later on. Additionally, it tends to be seen that later on everybody will utilize advanced cash/digital money.
LiteNight

Activity: 378
Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:00:56 PM

You said it right. Unfortunately, there are many idiots who do not understand this. They think that humanity lives by other laws! And they are trying to preach this.

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
First things first, I'm here in the first place because i just wanted to explore. When i know that i can grab some extra money here, i used that opportunity.
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:05:40 PM

Yes, to be honest, the first reason is the opportunity to earn extra money. But also I'm interested in watching the projects and see how these projects are trying to enter our life.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Prem Thakurain

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:33:20 PM

It's very simple to earn money and to make a bright future
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:44:20 AM

Truth needs to be told.
First things first, I'm here in the first place because i just wanted to explore. When i know that i can grab some extra money here, i used that opportunity.

I am here because I want to learn more how can I earn money from crypto. Its popularity makes me interested in crypto and it gives me the desire to learn more from it.
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:09:46 PM

Exactly. this is an open forum as a place to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency. and it is very clear that with knowledge will lead to profit (money). I think that's our main goal, including me.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:13:23 PM

Probably everyone has their own story, which brought each of us here, but still there is a high probability that we, this small group of people, will sooner or later become rich, us, people who believe in crypto-currencies are not so a lot of.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:16:46 PM

Truth needs to be told.

Purpose after you have the knowledge is also for making money. So, whatever the reason when you join in this forum, collecting knowledge, news or seeking and doing Airdrop and Bounty, all are legitimate jobs if you are not scam and cheat

rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:17:50 PM

The reality is like that, because if this forum doesn't make money of course very few people visit this forum every day, but for me personally besides making money in this forum I also deepened the knowledge of crypto world here.

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:19:47 PM

Exactly. this is an open forum as a place to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency. and it is very clear that with knowledge will lead to profit (money). I think that's our main goal, including me.
to be honest, i am student only who have an poor family, so i'll make anything good that can earn an money. and when i found out about the cryptocurrency in help of my course mate, she told me that i can earn even u don't have investment in this. i'll try this and until now i am here to earn without investing. and now i provide my needs in everyday life and help my family if they have a short budget.
Mazzary

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:29:53 PM

I like to know this bitcointalk forum as a place to make money, at first I learned to work online to get money to make ends meet, from starting to study data entry, writing articles, uploading youtube earning money from Google AdSense, in the end I was interested in Bitcoin's popularity worldwide and participate in bitcoin hunting from learning to trade, mining, bounty hunters and coin investment
Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

Make a profit. Most people are here to earn money. The development of crypto currencies in our world, allows you to invest your future. Why not? -This is a good chance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: