Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:09:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5112 times)
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

I am here because I am always expecting and waiting for good luck to come to me, I think if patience will succeed and will respond to us the effort that we have spent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:26:18 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
Im here because of money. I heard from my friend that i can get extra income here for my school needs that's why i joined in this scene without any hesitation.
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

I am here because I believe we are on the cutting edge of the new developing market, and people here will be leaders in the future.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:28:14 PM

I am here to earn coins and tokens and have this as a job.
i am here to do bounties and airdrops and learn more about cryptocurrency.
i am here to share my knowledge and experience while gaining some amount.
97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:53:51 PM

Basically, the purpose and also the reason the community is here is to get the maximum money possible with minimal effort from crypto. Of course crypto will not give all that valuable things for free, anyone who wants to get diamond gems, then he must be willing to dive deeply. Which means, you must be able to master the broadest knowledge about crypto, so that you are able to give the best dedication to crypto, and you can also follow the best events that will be able to provide maximum benefits for you.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

And what's wrong with the fact that most of the people, and then maybe all the people came to the crypto-currency world to earn? After all, we all live in the material world and I am sure that everyone has dreams and desires to live in dignity and be provided. Therefore, it is not appropriate to reveal to us the truth that everyone here has gathered only for the sake of money. That's OK. After all, the same laws are the securities market and Forex.
expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:06:00 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
i see nothing bad in this forjm on the contrary with its help i learn from the experience of other people and this let me avoid mistakes

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:06:43 PM

And what's wrong with the fact that most of the people, and then maybe all the people came to the crypto-currency world to earn? After all, we all live in the material world and I am sure that everyone has dreams and desires to live in dignity and be provided. Therefore, it is not appropriate to reveal to us the truth that everyone here has gathered only for the sake of money. That's OK. After all, the same laws are the securities market and Forex.
this forum is very good i used to read here a lot when i just began because i find it really helpful to watch others

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
sagaulal
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:19:18 PM

I'm here because I see a great perspective in crypto currency. And this forum is the main flagship of this community. Moreover, there is no better source of information on crypto-currencies.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

According to me, everyone is staying here because we want to get new information about the blockchain technology, project and also learn more about the crypto world. And the final purpose actually is getting any profits from those projects and investments in the cryptocurrency project surely, isn't it?
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:31:25 PM

Yes, I really agree with what you say. the reason the majority appears here because it is money oriented. but some of the majority also have knowledge, info, tips and tricks shared here.

be fair right?

I don't think they did not acknowledge, but it is more appropriate to say that they did not explicitly notify, but it did appear implicitly.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:32:10 PM

Truth needs to be told.
that is indeed right, the majority reason of many people here including ourselves is to make money, but keep that aside, we are also hunger for knowledge, which we all know that by crypto, we might be able to learn many new things.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

I can honestly get here because my friend told this forum to get money from the bounty, but not only that, I was also interested in looking at unique and diverse ideas from ICOs, which made me interested in investing in them.

Bro.Jack.Brown

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:07:43 PM

I agree that many( I am no exception) are on the forum to earn money. But I get from the forum a lot of interesting and useful information. I gain on Bitcointalk experience and knowledge. And it's very important to me. So it's not all about making money.
Wotoby

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:28:43 PM

yes, it is true that whatever our reason is in this forum with the aim of making money by participating in various branches of the ico forum, it is natural for many opinions and various questions to be different because it aims to avoid knowing ico and suggestions for investing well. with a blockhain system or digital currency it can be said that making money easily in the sense that we do not work with energy but only with time.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:46:56 PM

Yes, I am also not a hypocrite. I am in this forum also to get some money. Besides that, in this forum there are many benefits. We get information and knowledge about crypto.
babycorner17

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:07:15 PM

The value of BTC turns people on crypto world largely. Yes all people come here to earn money with his efforts and knowledge to fulfilled his dream.But the smart members are gaining knowledge about the crypto market as they searching a good future of crypto.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:09:10 PM

I am here to gain tokens and coins as a payment to earn in my life.
doing bounties in this cryptocurrency is really a good field to harvest fruits.
This is the real thing why i am in this community and forum, and i admit it aside from learning.
the main goad is to earn and save.
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:12:31 PM

The main reason I'm here is to earn extra money. In addition, when participating in the discussion of various topics, I acquire knowledge, which in the future will still help me to earn more.
DemonHunter83

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:51:58 PM

I'm here because I see a great perspective in crypto currency. And this forum is the main flagship of this community. Moreover, there is no better source of information on crypto-currencies.
Agreed. Personally, I have not seen a more informative resource about cryptocurrency. Here you can see the real opinion of real people, especially since the forum has a reputation well-deserved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: