Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:46:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Failed Projects Returning Investors Money  (Read 780 times)
palweduk

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

As we as a whole expectation the greater part of the ventures in what we have contributed will turn out great and productive in future. In this way, fundamentally, everything relies upon the potential that specific Project conveys and we have a tendency to have confidence and put our most extreme trust in it to turn our destiny. In any case, truly relatively like a large portion of the ICO Projects end up being a trick as so. thus we must be sufficiently fortunate to recover our speculation from that undertaking however just a few tasks end up being great. thus I accept here you ended up being sufficiently fortunate to recover your speculation and I acknowledge Heartbeats for keeping up their organization's trust. #respect
jpnl0004

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:33:09 AM

Its a miracle for a failed  projects to return your money its indeed a miracle because most projects just disappear into the thin air and you never get to hear anything again from them lucky you
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

I experienced that too. We cannot predict the outcome of a project unless it hits the soft cap. You are lucky that they returned your investment. That is the importance of reading whitepapers and everything needed to evaluate the legitimacy of the team.

Every project while the ICO is committed to paying back investors without a soft cap, however, after finishing without a soft cap, they often silent and pay only for those who claim it. It also takes time to claim your money back. I know a Korean Record project, although not a soft-cap, but they are listed on the exchange, but you know that if you do not reach the soft-cap, of course, the price will also be dump after listing on the exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: