Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How fast did you get confused about Cryptocurrency?  (Read 554 times)
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:42:59 AM

Seriously it took me time before getting on Crypto world. But no late comer. I guess one will think it's all a waste of time before you see it happen. It's all real. Good effort, patience and carefulness matters. Crypt is going global so reliable with good income.
i work very long in order to see the real world of cryptocurrency. but it makes me more intelligent because bitcoin is hard to study and you need more time in order to know all about cryptocurrency. now i use my knowledge to earn money and im so thankful to this forum because it helps me to finish my college.
In order to orient yourself well in the crypto, one must constantly develop. Since it is constantly changing and everyone is changing with it to match. Only in this way you will be able to make a profit.

DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:47:51 AM

If you receive information in small portions, it will be difficult for you to get confused. When a lot of information is studied immediately, it is more difficult to understand any question. The market of cryptocurrency is an excellent opportunity for earnings, and knowledge will be needed here.
Kevlar

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:52:03 AM

I learned about crypto currency for a long time, I registered at the forum. But actively engaged in this after a while, the first years there was a decreased interest.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:53:37 AM

Seriously it took me time before getting on Crypto world. But no late comer. I guess one will think it's all a waste of time before you see it happen. It's all real. Good effort, patience and carefulness matters. Crypt is going global so reliable with good income.

Off course everyone who starts with all the efforts in the crypto currencies then they will get successful in the meantime. However, those who are rushing everything here will never get the success as it is not their strength to survive here. Many times they keep trying to earn huge money in very short period of time and when they fail to do so then they will always start speaking about the scams everywhere and wont even try to get it done right. So its worst scenario that they create really. I think crypto currency is best thing that can happen to anyone and would love to keep involving myself into it all the time.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:16:15 PM

Understanding how cryptocurrency works are really difficult. Especially when people see that the market keeps going down in makes a lot of people panic because they don't know that it is only natural. In my first 2 months here, I was really confused especially on how are you going to get some tokens and earn money. But as time goes by with the help of threads here I was able to gain knowledge about cryptos.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

I got confused at first, everyone here seem to think differently so it is a matter of trying to select the right information from the mass of FUD and FOMO out there.
farnandezetn

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:41:54 PM

Actually I am little bit confused about your question. As far I understand, you tried to say about the components that are needed for the investors to be successful in this market. You rightly said that patience and carefulness are the very important things. Apart from this, you will also need to gain the expertise on this.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:43:19 PM

Sooner or later we will all learn about this, but very often it happens that we simply do not notice the obvious things, because on TV and on the Internet there is a lot of negative information that crypto currency is evil and that people lose a lot money

jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:51:42 AM

Yes, cryptocurrency is a bit confusing at the beginning. It is a total matter of paitence. You will get profitable if you keep calm. It took me many days to understand crypto industry and after understanding its potential I cannot stay without investing on it.
sandialoveth

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:11:23 PM

At the beginning of entering the crypto world it could take much time to cope up. One could think that the whole thing is such a waste of time untill the result is observed. By providing good effort, working carefully and being patient the crypto world can change your entire life.
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

Yes, you are totally correct. Cryptos are never a waste of time. If you give proper time, devotion, study and effort, it is definitely going to get back to you with success.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:34:35 PM

I've almost 1 year already in cryptocurrency world, but i think i just understand 20% of how cryptocurrency works.
This world is so confusing me, and because this crypto world is dangerous too, i'm not brave enough to explore deeper about cryptocurrency, i just learning from people experienced and reading some news on websites.
kimonjol

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:43:19 PM

Cryptocurrency indeed could not be learned quickly, however, if we want to study it by slowly I think we gonna know what it Cryptocurrency
levanni_90

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

xCRYPT

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:47:54 PM

If you mean how much time it took get into a world of crypto,then it took about 2-3 months for me to realize how it works with help of my friend.Not sure i could be interested with a crypto by myself

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:53:01 PM

First day of checking the altcoin ann section on this very forum had me awestruck looking at hundreds of emerging projects each day. Thank god I didn't have investing in these protects on my mind as little did I know that the majority of these projects fall very much short of their expected soft cap or just turn out to be scams.
What seemed like a market of massive possibilities,(taking nothing away from the current crypto market) it seems like the hole keeps getting bigger as more victims continue to fall into it.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:54:41 PM

I got your question point.
Well, firstly getting in crypto, everybody is normal to feel confused and doubtful. We may not believe in what is this and what this will give or earn. Exactly, if we don;t know or learn deeply the Crypto, we will not get the point. We will be doubtful and panic when getting in crypto. Moreover, it relates to our money to invest. I myself will not waste myself for confusion, just learn and understand about this.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:55:29 PM

I like the courage with which the OP has made this post. He truly wants to learn.
Back to your topic.
Although, cryptocurrency sometimes can be confusing, most especially for the starters, but as time goes on, the more you try to learn what it really is, the more the understanding you have about it.
I want to assure you that crypto can be very interesting. Just ensure to get the best out of it.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:16:42 PM

many people are confused because it hasn't been tried. originally indeed may be many explanations and theories taught in this forum and it is indeed confusing to understand. to be able to understand it all of course with the way the direct practice with crypto situation falls. by directly trying let alone could get the result will certainly understand and not confused anymore.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Iwabe

Activity: 74
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:20:06 PM

if we are patient and diligent studying the crypto then the results obtained will be great too
Until now I have persevered to learn about crypto
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:27:29 AM

Cryptocurrency indeed could not be learned quickly, however, if we want to study it by slowly I think we gonna know what it Cryptocurrency
Once you have decided to become a part of the crypto world, then there is no such need to get hasty and that you must keep learning different things but slowly so that you can learn them in a better way. Being hasty will only make things confusing for you and that you will then not be able to learn things in a way you should learn. Stay patient and that you need to learn things consistently.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: