Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How fast did you get confused about Cryptocurrency?  (Read 554 times)
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

I first heard about cryptocurrency a few years ago but I didn't get into it until last year. Cryptocurrency is a difficult concept to learn about and pursue. It takes a lot of time and energy to research and keep up with. It certainly took me a while to do a bit of research and I will have to continue learning about it for a long time.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

Seriously it took me time before getting on Crypto world. But no late comer. I guess one will think it's all a waste of time before you see it happen. It's all real. Good effort, patience and carefulness matters. Crypt is going global so reliable with good income.
At first I am.very confused before getting here in crypto and to honest Im still curious right now about what will be going to happen.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

Seriously it took me time before getting on Crypto world. But no late comer. I guess one will think it's all a waste of time before you see it happen. It's all real. Good effort, patience and carefulness matters. Crypt is going global so reliable with good income.

I agree with you, it took a while when I started partly understanding what is cryptocurrency and how it works. Up until now, I still have to ask my brother if I don't understand a topic. Many are still doubting crypto because it is still have a bad image to other people and still got a lot of problems going on. Yes, crypto isn't a waste of time if you do know how to manage it. It is a big opportunity to gain a decent additional to your income and I think it is worth its risk.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

I didn't think twice when I first encounter cryptocurrency. I do a research and study it because the more I learn, the more I trust cryptocurrency. That trust and faith in cryptocurrency made me a fortune.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:34:00 PM

For the first time I learned about BTC in 2013 (big pump). But left this theme, at that time I understood a little. Then I returned to crypto in the fall of 2017 and immediately began to study it carefully. I believe that the blockchain will occupy our life. Crypto-currencies will also be used by people, but I do not believe in a decentralized, anarchic system. I think that this will be under the control of the governments, so we are waited for by extensive regulation. And this is not a waste of time.

peterpan19z99

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:12:33 AM

I automatically got confused and curious about crypto the first time i heard it. Until now it is still a little bit confusing for me especially in trading. It is normal because we're new in crypto. All I can say now is that experience and exploring the crypto world is the best way to learn more about it no matter how long it will take because at the end of the day it is still your benefit.
Cryptodrees

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:34:24 AM

Hmmmn;the very first time I was introduced to crypto I was like,don't have the interest at all in it but eventually I was introduced by an expert immediately I develop the deal in it.Basically crypto currency is really easy to understand as long as you have a little knowledge about the technology and i think that the majority of people in here don't get a lot of problem when tried to understand the meaning of the cryptocurrency itself. You must remember to get the latest update about the technology in which it entails
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:19:29 AM

That's exactly the confusion I did not have, but doubts sometimes run into my head, but I exorcise them with a wall of optimism!)))
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:44:29 AM

The OP post is poorly articulated but yea, it was quite confusing in the beginning of my crypto journey, the new lingo, terms, memes, a plethora of different currencies et cetera. But I rapidly found my place in it and I dont plan to leave any time soon.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:32:32 AM

It's normal to be confsed when something's happen in the market where bear market had been down for several months. But as far as I had observed, bear market seems to dominate more than of the bullish market. I would suggest that people should have to consider that for every investment there is always a risk involved that anytime due to fluctuations,  market can go down.
reztava

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:35:58 AM

maybe I am for one to two months first I am still confused to see how the project has good potential on their ico and good for long term or short term investment. but after I studied it even harder I finally understood how to get a project that has high quality in getting profit.

[tengah]  [url = https: //auditchain.com/] ━━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━ JAMINAN NYATA-WAKTU. SATU BLOK PADA WAKTU ━ ━━ ━━━ [/ url]
[url = https: //exmarkets.com/launchpad] ◄► IEO di EXMARKETS ◄► [/ url] [url = https: //exmarkets.com / launchpad] ● ● ● AUDITCHAIN ​​● ● ● ◄► 14 Juni ◄► [/ url]
[url = https: //bit.ly/31jYxti] ⟨┃ WhitePaper ┃⟩ [/ url] ● [url = https: // t.me/Auditchain_Community[Telegram[/url] ● [url = https: //www.reddit.com/r/Auditchain] Reddit [/ url] ● [url = https: //www.linkedin.com/company/ auditchain] LinkedIn [/ url] ● [url = https: //medium.com/@AuditChain] Sedang [/ url] ● [url = https: //www.facebook.com/auditchain/] Facebook [/ url] ● [url = https: //bitcointalk.org/index.php? topic = 5041997.0] ⟨┃ Umumkan ┃⟩ [/ url] [/ b] [/ center]
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:27:29 PM

I've been in the crypto market for a year. And since then, I have never doubted the cryptocurrency. The only thing is that we have to adjust the timing of the global widespread introduction of cryptocurrency into the world economy. Unfortunately, at the moment, I think that the time is a little delayed. This moment, in my opinion, will not happen before 2021-2022.
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

Same to you. I used to think cryptocurrency is just a waste of time. (I know it when bitcoin is just 2$). It took several years for me to understand how crypto work and how to make money from it. Although there is still a bit of regret, it seems I'm not late yet.

jackjones53

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

I fully agree with you.  I had several failed investments and only after a huge period of time I saw a large income. Good thing I'm still making a lot of money.
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:21:00 PM

So where is the confusing part??? People got confused which coin to invest and what project to support and some think what are the purpose of this coins and why they are even created, the cause is that they did  read about the project at all and just listen to anybody's advice on what coin to invest-
glongsword

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:56:11 PM

For me it was a long and difficult way but, fortunately, one of my dozens of investments paid off all the previous ones. I'm glad that it happened to me and I still became a little richer than now
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:08:16 PM

When I first started studying cryptocurrencies I was scared of how many different altcoins, projects and it took me a while to start.

kskwerl

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:31:42 PM

Very difficult from the beginning. But then you realize that all the initial experiences were absolutely in vain and do not bother about it. Everything seems to be going much better now
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:35:39 PM

In this industry I was never disappointed because I understand that this is the future, only a little sad it became when I saw -40% of the deposit  Cheesy
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:08:26 PM

I fully agree with you. Crypto currency is introduced into our lives systematically. Capturing all new spheres of social life. I think we are waiting for the future of the electronic future. Where there will be crypto-currencies and led by grandfather bitkoyn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: