Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:15:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How fast did you get confused about Cryptocurrency?  (Read 554 times)
trobbert

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:12:29 PM

From the very beginning i knew that crypto is something more and it is not a bullshit.
 Nobody around me believe in crypto and only I clearly see future of crypto currency!
Ricowavy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:26:38 PM

Yeah...it is just like a town or city you are not familiar with. It will take time and lots of moving away from your comfort zone before finally getting used to know your way. Same as cryptocurrency. I used to be confused at 1st until I start exposing myself to knowledge about crypto before I start understanding the basic and fundamental principle of cryptocurrency.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:29:04 PM

Electronic money can help you make money and get rich quickly. But do not confuse it with the official national currency used daily. Electronic money is made through transactions on the computer network. Not everyone knows how to join.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:32:31 PM

I've known about crypto years ago but I didn't really join in any forum or any group about cryptocurrency before, Bitcointalk is the first place about cryptocurrency that I've joined. After about 2 years exploring about cryptocurrency until the mid of last year, I joined this forum to know more about crypto world by my friend let me know about it Smiley). But at the start I don't know anything or anyway to earn cryptocurrency in this forum so gambling giveaway is the only thing that I took part in Smiley)

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
fdsar

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:04:21 PM

I am not confused with cryptocurrencies because I believe in them and I am sure that they will change the world and all system of people's excisting.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
kelamiyoui

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:16:17 AM

Cryptocurrency market is developing and changing the current world's situation. It's too good for us and I have not confused yet. I don't think it's possible.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:24:26 AM

When I first started studying cryptocurrencies I was scared of how many different altcoins, projects and it took me a while to start.
Grateful that I joined at the end of 2012. where altcoin is still not too much as it is today. maybe only LTC, Doge, etc so not too
complicated to learn it. but time fly. the development of crypto progresses. we must continue to learn not to be left behind
vvfvcxl

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:41:16 AM

We all learn in the encryption market. Whether you are a newbie or a senior expert, you need more time to analyze it.
The longer you encrypt, the more experience you have. These can help us better understand the cryptocurrency.
bebinonaa

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:12:51 PM

I consequently got befuddled and inquisitive about crypto the first occasion when I heard it. As of recently it is still somewhat befuddling for me particularly in exchanging. It is typical in light of the fact that we're new in crypto. Everything I can state presently is that experience and investigating the crypto world is the most ideal approach to take in more about it regardless of to what extent it will take in light of the fact that toward the day's end it is as yet your advantage.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:25:13 PM

I started acquaintance with the crypto currency world from the mining, for which it was required to carefully study at that time still a small amount of each crypto currency. At first I was skeptical about this currency, until I tried to exchange and withdraw my first income from mining. After receiving my first real money from mining, I went deep into other areas of the crypto currency world: exchanges, crypto wallets, new projects, ICO and bounty . And only after that I began to look at crypto currency not as a source of earnings, but as a real currency of the future!
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

Its still got the world authorities working to understand the conceptual repercussions of crypto, so whoever says it was easy, never really understood the import and tech behind crypto. Its an ongoing education, both exciting and enlightening.

southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:35:30 AM

I am not confused about the cryptocurrency. My purpose has been clear since I joined, and as I continue to understand the market, I am more and more aware of the regularity of each altcoin cycle during the dump. I believe in them, persist, and wait patiently.
foremunp

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:38:29 AM

I got confounded quick and I additionally got in the correct way a while after. I surmise that there are an excessive number of news and one needs to figure out how to channel and snatch just the genuine data.
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:05:31 AM

Around a week I'ms till learning about crypto and I still felt confused. but, crypto brings me many knowledge and information. Everyday will give me new information. The knowledge must be always updated. So until now, I am still learning and understanding more about the crypto because they are always progressing.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:15:29 AM

At first, I was doubtful if I will engage in crypto works. But as time passed by, I enjoyed learning about crypto especially when I found out that I would earn extra income from it. Honestly, I still need to research more about crypto to broaden my knowledge.

faaznuw

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:29:57 AM

On the off chance that you get data in little bits, it will be troublesome for you to get confounded. At the point when a considerable measure of data is contemplated instantly, it is more hard to see any inquiry. The market of cryptographic money is an incredible open door for profit, and information will be required here.
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:32:34 AM

I wouldn't really say I was confused at any point. Yeah, I had some challenges with certain things, but nothing too much of a big deal cos I had a way of always sourcing for information that I needed, and I also had someone like a mentor that I could go to when I was almost lost, and got everything sorted.
refugiumcrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:40:10 AM

maybe from the beginning I studied in this Crypto world. because when I first learned about crypto I could not understand these concepts. but with the help of altcoin forums this discussion really helped me in learning about crypto. I thank you a lot because I got a lot of knowledge in this forum
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:01:45 AM

yes, at first it was very confusing but i quickly got into it.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

Yes, although now the price is not very happy, but I believe in the cryptocurrency and the fact that it is not a waste of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: