Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Bitcoin Investment @ 15% ROI  (Read 2026 times)
jayeeyee (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:35:49 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 09:26:09 AM by jayeeyee

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:49:32 PM

"Only"2 bitcoin.
I cant stop laughing.

Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:53:07 PM

You can send them to me aswell!

I can't disclose my strategy but I'm an expert in "lending, arbitrage, trading and etc". "Etc" is where my expert level reaches the highest.

My strategy doubles your money every 7 weeks but I still need 1-2 BTC just to be nice to you.

Yeah.. so... send me money

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
jayeeyee (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:02:44 PM

You can make fun of this all you want but there are actually people in this world that does things like this out of the "norm" of society.
Jungian
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:05:02 PM

You can make fun of this all you want but there are actually people in this world that does things like this out of the "norm" of society.

Yes, some people like to be scammed. No news here.

Will you send me money? I'm gonna trade, arbitrage, invest and e.t.c. I'll focus extra heavy on etc
Money return guarantee! 12XP2kCEuTE9TdBaMgbnCzC6H9fuCjJCn1

Only 1 slot (per person) open

jayeeyee (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:10:42 PM

^ Can you prove this is a scam?  You're entitled to your own opinion but don't start accusing me of something I'm not.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:20:53 PM

if scam can be proved, no one will be scammed. LOL

Jungian
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:25:56 PM

Because you, without a business model, claim you have a way to make the highest guaranteed yields in the history of mankind yet you want other people money to do this.

1% return a day means you double your money every 70 days, so after a year you'd go from 1BTC to 32BTC, and by the end of the second year it'd be hundreds and hundres of BTC. By the end of the decade you'd own every BTC in circulation.

Qwiner

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:42:56 PM

^ Can you prove this is a scam?  You're entitled to your own opinion but don't start accusing me of something I'm not.

IT IS OBVIOUS, beside, I was scam by scum like U previously,

U ask for a  large initial outlay
The payment system is non-refundable

One victim is enough to make U rich, 1 Bitcoin = 2 weeks' income, based on min. wages.

How can U ensure that U will not run away once U receive the Bitcoin? Someone once said, "if something is 2 good 2be true, then it is a scam"

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
jayeeyee (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:44:08 PM

Because you, without a business model, claim you have a way to make the highest guaranteed yields in the history of mankind yet you want other people money to do this.

1% return a day means you double your money every 70 days, so after a year you'd go from 1BTC to 32BTC, and by the end of the second year it'd be hundreds and hundres of BTC. By the end of the decade you'd own every BTC in circulation.
Even with the most elaborate business model, there's a chance it could be a scam regardless so it doesn't matter how enticing a proposal may sound. In the end, it comes down to risk. As the saying goes, "No risk, no glory", but I'm not implying people should risk into things blindly. Everyone should practice self-diligence and do their own homework and not risk more than they are willing to lose. My yields are not guaranteed which is why I'm offering coverage for the investment.

You calculation for ROI is sound but only in a perfect world which doesn't have external factors limiting the outcome. Sort of sounds like a BTC calculator, people who don't understand how the market operates tend to believe the monthly ROI is set in stone and that is how much one will make. Regardless, the yields I'm offering is high because this is a start-off. If/when I create a positive portfolio for myself, it's only natural that the yields will fluctuate.
jayeeyee (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:52:41 PM

IT IS OBVIOUS, beside, I was scam by scum like U previously,

U ask for a  large initial outlay
The payment system is non-refundable

One victim is enough to make U rich, 1 Bitcoin = 2 weeks' income, based on min. wages.

How can U ensure that U will not run away once U receive the Bitcoin? Someone once said, "if something is 2 good 2be true, then it is a scam"
I apologize for your poor investment decisions but don't label me as another bad apple because of your past experience.

2BTC is not considered "rich" to me. There's nothing I can do to prove this isn't a scam other than taking a risk in me and in the end and see it for themselves that it isn't.
Jungian
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:03:42 PM

Even with the most elaborate business model, there's a chance it could be a scam regardless so it doesn't matter how enticing a proposal may sound.

Yes? So what? You don't offer ANY business model. If you have an elaborate businessmodel that work, you don't need to scam.

In the end, it comes down to risk.

Yes, and you claim zero risk, because you say you'll pay the money back. That means this is a giveaway, so why do you want other people money? Just ask two people for their BTC-adress and send money there every 10 days.

As the saying goes, "No risk, no glory", but I'm not implying people should risk into things blindly.

Yes you do, because there is no way to calcuate risk. Unless, of course, people would believe you and your claim of 0% risk. See my previous point for that.

Everyone should practice self-diligence and do their own homework and not risk more than they are willing to lose. My yields are not guaranteed which is why I'm offering coverage for the investment.

No one can do homework, as you offer no way to value your work.

You calculation for ROI is sound but only in a perfect world which doesn't have external factors limiting the outcome.

L O L - yeah in a perfect world you'd own every bitcoin by the end of the century. Enugh said

Sort of sounds like a BTC calculator, people who don't understand how the market operates tend to believe the monthly ROI is set in stone and that is how much one will make.

So, why claim you have a monthy ROI if you can't stick to that claim

Regardless, the yields I'm offering is high because this is a start-off. If/when I create a positive portfolio for myself, it's only natural that the yields will fluctuate.

L O L - you OFFER these yields. Not like you'd have a model that would return these models in the long run then.

jayeeyee (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:07:01 PM

^ I'm too tired of going back and forth with you Jungian. Just keep whatever you have to yourself. I don't need anymore slandering on this topic. End of story. You have the right to voice your own opinion but lets just cap it at that. You obviously have something against my proposal but I don't need you to start preaching to the choir or start twisting my words around.
Jungian
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:09:21 PM

^ I'm too tired of going back and forth with you Jungian. Just keep whatever you have to yourself. I don't need anymore slandering on this topic. End of story. You have the right to voice your own opinion but lets just cap it at that. You obviously have something against my proposal but I don't need you to start preaching to the choir.

We are not going back and forth as you don't give anything back. Don't tell me what I can and can not write on this topic.

Of course a scammer doesn't want to be called out on his scam, that's the nature of the scammer.

jayeeyee (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:17:16 PM

^ There's a difference between voicing your opinion and something turning into blatant harassment. Now I regret my decision to not start this thread off with self-moderation knowing full well of comments from people like you. But then again, if I did that you'd probably question if I weren't a scammer.. why would I need to op-mod the thread, etc etc. I guess there just isn't a way to please you is there? Would you be more content if I said I am deliberately scamming? Would that put you to ease?

I'm not giving anything back (in terms of a model) because I choose not to. I've never said there isn't any risk involved. The risk in itself is the investment, if it turns out to be a scam.. then poof, there goes the btc. If it turns out I'm not scamming, then poof.. everyone is happy (but I'm sure you'll still find some way to voice your "opinion", wouldn't you?) And regarding the "btc calculator" comment, I was using that as an example.. not a guarantee of monthly ROI.

Anyways, I digress, I'm going to cease my response to you since this isn't going anywhere.
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 06:36:57 PM

I can prove you are a scam. 

I am willing to insure 100% of your initial investment amount. So if there comes a scenario where the investment fails or I'm unable to generate the ROI as intended, I will personally reimburse the full investment amount back to you.

This is easy.  You currently state that you are willing to take 2 btc for your scheme & if you fail you will insure 100%.  So I will personally cover the escrow costs & require that you escrow the 2 btc first before soliciting 2 btc worth of investment.  Please list publicly all investors, even if anonymous list by wallet address, to make sure you have not taken in more investment than you have escrowed to back your 100% return policy. 

Also, this is in not way gambling.

Please use "report to moderator" function on HYIP scams like this, as we are lucky to have a solid mod around here now to keep this place in order. 

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Jungian
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:41:29 PM

^ Can you prove this is a scam?  You're entitled to your own opinion but don't start accusing me of something I'm not.

I am willing to insure 100% of your initial investment amount. So if there comes a scenario where the investment fails or I'm unable to generate the ROI as intended, I will personally reimburse the full investment amount back to you.

This is easy.  You currently state that you are willing to take 2 btc for your scheme & if you fail you will insure 100%.  So I will personally cover the escrow costs & require that you escrow the 2 btc first before soliciting 2 btc worth of investment.  Please list publicly all investors, even if anonymous list by wallet address, to make sure you have not taken in more investment than you have escrowed to back your 100% return policy.  

Please use "report to moderator" function on HYIP scams like this, as we are lucky to have a solid mod around here now to keep this place in order.  

Very good and simple idea!

jayeeyee (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:47:00 PM

Please, by all means, prove to me this is a scam. Prove that, even before I am able to acquire 2 investors that this is a scam to begin with.

This is easy.  You currently state that you are willing to take 2 btc for your scheme & if you fail you will insure 100%.  So I will personally cover the escrow costs & require that you escrow the 2 btc first before soliciting 2 btc worth of investment.  Please list publicly all investors, even if anonymous list by wallet address, to make sure you have not taken in more investment than you have escrowed to back your 100% return policy.  

Great idea. I'll be willing to escrow 2btc to a reputable agent as a 3rd party if you're (Micron) willing to cover the escrow fees. My 2btc can stay there until the investment period is over or if the investment fails the agent can send my btc as collateral back to the investor. I'm willing to do that without an issue. If this can further reinforce my proposal/portfolio, I'm willing to make it happen.
FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:01:45 PM

If you're thinking to yourself "but wait, if you already have 2BTC, why not invest your own BTC instead?". My answer is simple: I want to build a trust relationship with my investors and on BTCTalk. It's true I can invest my own Bitcoins and there isn't a reason why I shouldn't but I genuinely want to help others out (while of course earning my own portion of the return in the process - nondisclosed info as well) while making a name for myself.

This doesn't make any sense unless you are planning on taking investments in the future that you CANNOT cover.  Otherwise you are just giving away money, and if you are just going to give away money why do it under the pretext of an investment?  Doesn't make any sense.

Also, if you have a surefire, 100% guaranteed investment opportunity, that returns OVER 15% every two weeks, why wouldn't you just sit all of your money in it for a year or so and make a MILLION BILLION GAJILLION DOLLARS?

jayeeyee (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:08:54 PM

^
Simply because I'm more focused on building my trust portfolio which to me is more important. I don't plan on taking more than what I cannot cover. I can always use Micon's proposal of an escrow agent to show what I'm able to cover and list the current investors publicly.  The current yields I'm offering does not exceed 15%. It's not guaranteed either which is why I'm willing to offering insurance out of my own pockets.

You can tell yourself it doesn't make sense or it's too good to be true and whatever sayings that follows that. You can question my agenda.. but when it comes down to it, this is simply to build my trust rating and make money for my investor and I (and yes.. in that specific order)
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: