Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Bitcoin Investment @ 15% ROI  (Read 2028 times)
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:10:07 PM

Simply because I'm more focused on building my trust portfolio which to me is more important.

It's very simple. Start by identifying yourself and show your track record and credentials.

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jayeeyee (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:17:01 PM

Nope, I'm keeping my personal info, personal. I'd like to keep my personal life as far away from btctalk as possible and that's my decision. My persona on here is what's made available and that's pretty much it. I'll start here and work my way up.  If this idea flops then let it be, I can still continue doing what I'm already doing.

I'm sure if anyone is committed enough, they'll be able to find more info about me on google than what I'm already willing to disclose but I'm positive nothing you find about me will be affiliated scamming scenarios.  But, whatever, whatever you find is beyond my control.
Jungian
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:21:15 PM

Nope, I'm keeping my personal info, personal. I'd like to keep my personal life as far away from btctalk as possible and that's my decision. My persona on here is what's made available and that's pretty much it. I'll start here and work my way up.  If this idea flops then let it be, I can still continue doing what I'm already doing.

So you value people not knowing who takes their money higher than your "trust portfolio".

Sounds legit.

Funny: reading your history you have such epic quotes as:

"Everyone should know this will not work regardless of whatever "miracle" method is being used.  The ONLY thing you should use and remember to use whenever you come across advertisement like this is... "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS EASY MONEY!""

We should probably take your own advice.

and according to yourself, last year your were "newborn" in the BTC-community, yet now you are a skilled profesional that can easily make 15% ROI in BTC-investments every week for everyone.

FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:38:29 PM

^
Simply because I'm more focused on building my trust portfolio which to me is more important. I don't plan on taking more than what I cannot cover. I can always use Micon's proposal of an escrow agent to show what I'm able to cover and list the current investors publicly.  The current yields I'm offering does not exceed 15%. It's not guaranteed either which is why I'm willing to offering insurance out of my own pockets.

You can tell yourself it doesn't make sense or it's too good to be true and whatever sayings that follows that. You can question my agenda.. but when it comes down to it, this is simply to build my trust rating and make money for my investor and I (and yes.. in that specific order)

Ok, let's build trust.  I have 1BTC that I'd like to invest.  You have 1BTC that is liquid to protect my investment, right?  So since you promised that I would never EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER receive less then 1BTC back from my investment, AND you have at least 1BTC on hand to protect my investment, there's no reason why we should incur extra fees by having me send you money.  Just invest the BTC that you have on hand (to guarantee my investment) and give me the profits from the investment.  If you are running a legit operation here, there's no reason why what I just laid out is unreasonable, right?

jayeeyee (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:43:36 PM

So you value people not knowing who takes their money higher than your "trust portfolio".

Sounds legit.

Funny: reading your history you have such epic quotes as:

"Everyone should know this will not work regardless of whatever "miracle" method is being used.  The ONLY thing you should use and remember to use whenever you come across advertisement like this is... "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS EASY MONEY!""

We should probably take your own advice.

and according to yourself, last year your were "newborn" in the BTC-community, yet now you are a skilled profesional that can easily make 15% ROI in BTC-investments every week for everyone.
Think what you want. Everyone should indeed take that advice. This isn't easy money, at least not for myself, I spend an ample amount of time in this field. I guess the byproduct is the lack of involvement the investor has, other than investing the money in itself. I'm assuming when you mean "for everyone".. you mean the 2 investors I'm trying to acquire.

First you' call me out as a scammer.
Then I agree to use Micon's idea of an escrow agent as a 3rd party agent to hold the insurance coverage to prove my point.
Now you want info on my personal life.
If for some reason I release my personal info.. I'm going to assume the next thing to ask is how my investment model works in detail.

I'm sorry.. but there isn't really a way to please you. You can start preaching "you expect us to give you something for nothing in return about who you are, your reputation and/or investment model, your social security number.. etc etc etc." My answer to you is, in a nutshell, is: "Yes, that is exactly how this is going to work".
Jungian
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:49:03 PM

^
Think what you want. Everyone should indeed take that advice. This isn't easy money, at least not for myself, I spend an ample amount of time in this field. I guess the byproduct is the lack of involvement the investor has, other than investing the money in itself. I'm assuming when you mean "for everyone".. you mean the 2 investors I'm trying to acquire.

First you' call me out as a scammer.
Then I agree to use Micon's idea of an escrow agent as a 3rd party agent to hold the insurance coverage to prove my point.
Now you want info on my personal life.
If for some reason I release my personal info.. I'm going to assume the next thing to ask is how my investment model works in detail.

I'm sorry.. but there isn't really a way to please you. You can start preaching "you expect us to give you something for nothing in return about who you are, your reputation and/or investment model, your social security number.. etc etc etc." My answer to you is, in a nutshell, is: "Yes, that is exactly how this is going to work".

Yes, that is exactly how this scam works out. You have 0 credentials to back up your claim and that is why you are being called out on it.

I'm going to assume the next thing to ask is how my investment model works in detail.

L O L of course. That's the least you can ask. As someone who is "in the field" I'd assume you'd know this from your vast experince. But I guess you don't ask the people you are going to loan the money too either? You just give them money and for no reason hope they'd pay you back?

Micon's idea is a good start but it doesn't prove anything other than you are willing to spend 0.2 - 0.3 btc to lure in more people to scam from next round.

The mere fact that you are being defensive when asked about your strategies is a tell tale sign of a scammer.

jayeeyee (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:49:57 PM

Ok, let's build trust.  I have 1BTC that I'd like to invest.  You have 1BTC that is liquid to protect my investment, right?  So since you promised that I would never EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER receive less then 1BTC back from my investment, AND you have at least 1BTC on hand to protect my investment, there's no reason why we should incur extra fees by having me send you money.  Just invest the BTC that you have on hand (to guarantee my investment) and give me the profits from the investment.  If you are running a legit operation here, there's no reason why what I just laid out is unreasonable, right?
That's just giving you return from out of nowhere. No more different than me giving 0.15btc to random strangers. Good try there buddy, good try. This investment is a 2-way deal. Whatever you invest in me, I cut a portion of my return back at you (hence the 15% ROI), whatever else I make, I take some of that and put it back into the insurance funds so I can build a bigger base. So in the future, I can offer 3,4,5,6+ and so on BTC of coverage.

If you're asking why I'm not already doing that with my own btc funds, go back up and read why the trust portfolio is the primary focus. Even if I sent you 0.15btc from out of nowhere and you offer a positive feedback rating. That rating is just going to be how I gave you free btc and not about the investment experience, in it's proper scence.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:52:19 PM

Why is this in gambling  Huh
Jungian
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:53:43 PM

That's just giving you return from out of nowhere. No more different than me giving 0.15btc to random strangers. Good try there buddy, good try. This investment is a 2-way deal. Whatever you invest in me, I cut a portion of my return back at you (hence the 15% ROI), whatever else I make, I take some of that and put it back into the insurance funds so I can build a bigger base. So in the future, I can offer 3,4,5,6+ and so on BTC of coverage.

If you're asking why I'm not already doing that with my own btc funds, go back up and read why the trust portfolio is the primary focus. Even if I sent you 0.15btc from out of nowhere and you offer a positive feedback rating. That rating is just going to be how I gave you free btc and not about the investment experience, in it's proper scence.

Why would you have a problem with offering more now? You said you quite some experience in the field and can generate 10-15% ROI every two weeks. That must have generated quite a fortune for your already.
And how would that be different from now? How can I judge the "investment expericen" from other than what you claim you can return, as you dont offer any other details.

In your own words (speak about harrasment and stuff).

SCAM
DON'T BE A FOOL.

jayeeyee (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:57:12 PM

Yes, that is exactly how this scam works out. You have 0 credentials to back up your claim and that is why you are being called out on it.

I'm going to assume the next thing to ask is how my investment model works in detail.

L O L of course. That's the least you can ask. As someone who is "in the field" I'd assume you'd know this from your vast experince. But I guess you don't ask the people you are going to loan the money too either? You just give them money and for no reason hope they'd pay you back?

Micon's idea is a good start but it doesn't prove anything other than you are willing to spend 0.2 - 0.3 btc to lure in more people to scam from next round.

The mere fact that you are being defensive when asked about your strategies is a tell tale sign of a scammer.
Yea, I understand I have no creds but that's just how it's gonna be. I know it's not going to help me but that's what I'm sticking with. Call me a scammer for not releasing personal info any time you want... frankly, I don't care anymore what you have to say.

At any giving point in time, there can only be a certain amount of individual I am willing to take in. It doesn't make sense why I would continue to build a bigger base of exposure only to screw the last few investors later on and ultimately destroying my credentials on btctalk.. at least, not to me. If anyone is worried about being scammed, the escrow method is the best fail-proof way of going about this and I'm all in for it. But if you start complaining how this is a scam because I refuse to release personal info about myself.. then sorry, you're out of luck on that one.
jayeeyee (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:58:25 PM

Why is this in gambling  Huh
Because under btctalk's post guideline.. investment opportunity should be made under the gambling thread.
FUR11

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:01:06 PM

Again, you are being illogical.  Me sending you money doesn't build trust in YOU, it builds trust in me.

So, again, I'd like to invest with you.  But sending you the money doesn't make much sense since I'm 100% guaranteed to get it back, right?  See that's the fallacy in your plan.  You are offering something for nothing, but are still asking people to risk something (by assuming you will send them their money back).  

Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 08:01:42 PM

Simply because I'm more focused on building my trust portfolio which to me is more important.

Nope, I'm keeping my personal info, personal. I'd like to keep my personal life as far away from btctalk as possible and that's my decision.

These two statements are clearly at odds with each other.

Also, since you will be escrowing the entire principal for the entirety of this scam, (for instance, if you say you can take 50 BTC in investment you will be required to post 50 BTC to escrow) of what importance would it be to build a "trust portfolio" ?  No one is ever going to trust you to hold BTC for 100% no-lose investment unless you post 100% yourself?  no trust ever needed, right?

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Jungian
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:02:51 PM

Yea, I understand I have no creds but that's just how it's gonna be. I know it's not going to help me but that's what I'm sticking with. Call me a scammer for not releasing personal info any time you want... frankly, I don't care anymore what you have to say.

At any giving point in time, there can only be a certain amount of individual I am willing to take in. It doesn't make sense why I would continue to build a bigger base of exposure only to screw the last few investors later on and ultimately destroying my credentials on btctalk.. at least, not to me. If anyone is worried about being scammed, the escrow method is the best fail-proof way of going about this and I'm all in for it. But if you start complaining how this is a scam because I refuse to release personal info about myself.. then sorry, you're out of luck on that one.

I am not out of luck on this one. You are out of luck on it. I don't have a stake in it.
No, you wouldn't care now would you. It's so easy not to answer the simplest of questions and act like it's unreasonable.

It doesn't make sense why I would continue to build a bigger base of exposure only to screw the last few investors later on and ultimately destroying my credentials on btctalk.

Oh, you mean like every pyramid scheme EVER? No that wouldn't make sense for a scammer. Yeah, destroy your nonexsistant credentials on a forum where you want to be anonomus. How horrible that would be..

Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 08:03:31 PM

So, again, I'd like to invest with you.  But sending you the money doesn't make much sense since I'm 100% guaranteed to get it back, right?  See that's the fallacy in your plan.  You are offering something for nothing, but are still asking people to risk something (by assuming you will send them their money back).  

I agree, I too would like to invest.  Because it is 100% money-back guarantee, I would prefer for you to just start sending me the profits, as instead of escrowing your 2 btc, please use those 2 btc to start generating profits for FUR11 and me here.

We are both in for 1 btc each, please update your OP and close the offering until this one is paid out + 15%.  

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
jayeeyee (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:05:32 PM

Again, you are being illogical.  Me sending you money doesn't build trust in YOU, it builds trust in me.

I think the illogical one here is you. The insurance funds are for insurance coverage ONLY. Not for reinvestment. I use your investment to make a return. Your return which will be 0.15% of your initial investment, or in other words 0.15btc return, is a cut from my return. That's the end of the deal as far as me and my investor are concerned. As for what I do with my portion of the return, I split it up.. some goes back into the insurance pot, the rest into my savings.

Yes, it builds your trust but also my trust at the same time seeing how I'm able to give you back the yields. Win-win, no?
Jungian
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:07:28 PM

I think the illogical one here is you. The insurance funds are for insurance coverage ONLY. Not for reinvestment. I use your investment to make a return. Your return which will be 0.15% of your initial investment, or in other words 0.15btc return, is a cut from my return. That's the end of the deal as far as me and my investor are concerned. As for what I do with my portion of the return, I split it up.. some goes back into the insurance pot, the rest into my savings.

What's so hard to understand about this? It really is that simple.

That's exactly what he is offering you. And he even saves you the transactions fees from the escrow.

Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:11:40 PM

jayeeyee 0.15% of 1 btc is 0.0015 btc not 0.15btc.
or you mean 15% of course.

jayeeyee (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:12:51 PM

^
Would it make everyone understand this easier when I say the insurance pot cannot be used to invest? When I mean I'm keeping my personal life far away from btctalk means just that. But my btctalk persona "jayeeyee" is what I'm building in terms of trust. Pretend this is an experiment I fabbed up just so I can build my trust rating, if that helps.
FUR11

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:13:01 PM

Yes, it builds your trust but also my trust at the same time seeing how I'm able to give you back the yields. Win-win, no?

Exactly.  You are insuring my investment by investing the insurance money.  It works out the EXACT same either way, and since you are insuring my investment 100%, there is no need to send you money since you promised that I'd get it back 100% of the time.  It just wastes time.  So has the investment began yet?  I believe Micon and I both took you up on your offer, so that's the two people max.  I'm assuming the investment has began, yes?  Is there some place I can track or watch it?  

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: