Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:24:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time you spend on researching about bitcoins ?  (Read 554 times)
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:16:10 PM

I spend about an hour daily. How much time you spend on researching about bitcoins ?

Well, I haven't been able to quantify mine actually but I do spend sometime on this platform daily and I guess the logged in time too helps me know how much time I have spent too. Other times spent on the social media for reading cryptocurrency posts and shares too can sum up to an hour or more.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:17:56 PM

I spend about an hour daily. How much time you spend on researching about bitcoins ?
I feel like at first when you are really new to bitcoin and you have absolutely no idea about it, you should spend 2 to 3 hours a day to research the basics and the core function of bitcoin and how it works, but once you got all the basic things out of the way you should be getting less time into it because you won't find new things like you were at the start, and if you are an active member on this forum you should be able to lean new things every now and then from topics and other people's posts.
taranbam

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:21:58 PM

Personally, I spend about three to four hours studying currencies, at the beginning of my journey I spent more than 6 hours of my time to at least learn something
dbutp

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:26:15 PM

I spend all my free time researching bitcoin. I like bitcoin and adore blockchain technology. So, I learned a lots about bitcoin. I want to make money from bitcoin.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
genlocy

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:26:59 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 07:40:13 PM by genlocy

I used my free time to researching about bitcoin,it is not everyday but i always try to spend about 2 hour to know about bitcoin.
flavio.rib

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:30:52 PM

I spend 2 to 3 hour a day, and a Still not being an expert
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

The value of time I am spending on researching about  bitcoins, is not a fix quantity time,but any time I am free I will read things connected to bitcoin and cryptocurrency, after my work ,and after posting topics in the forum that is the time I make some research, but not all the vacant time , I will spend tine for my family that is such important also, as a whole I manage my time and you manage also your time.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:36:32 PM

now a days iam spending about 1 hopur every single day to get new about Bitcoin and other alt coins.
And i also spend about an half hour with faucets and getting refferals there  Tongue

regards
AlexAce420

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:38:07 PM

At present, I do not know the exact time. When I started bitcoin I usually spent 3-4 hours on this forum trying to learn about the cryptomarket. But it is true that now I spend almost half of my free time in reading information about bitcoin.
DennisStoff

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:43:44 PM

I have spent one month to study about bitcoin on internet, there noone tell me about bitcoin, firstly i don't know wha it was, i just click the captcha and get 1000 satoshi every hour, but i can't understand it until 1 month i try to comprehend little by little.
aleksej.bubnov.82

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:45:34 PM

I have subscribed to many groups in different social networks that post information regarding bitcoins.  During the day I watch the news.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:46:11 PM

It's time for me to do day-to-day computer research. The first times were just bare to buy. But I only spent 1-2 hours a day on this forum. Apart from that, I'm dealing with things like whitepaper reading, twitter follow up and researching new projects. Are you okay with our health? What do you think?
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:52:53 PM

I spend within 2 and 3 hours in my bounty work and projects telegram Channels loking for good project to invest in+ some times to read news about the crypto world
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

I used to spend time learning bitcoin not knowing the time because I see bitcoin every day always growing and very interesting if studying the existing bitcoin.

armchair-84

Activity: 256

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:08:07 PM

I'm so obsessed with technology that I spend all free time and even work time on researching, I even broke up with my girlfriend and became an introvert
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:10:01 PM

i do regular research about bitcoin ,i did spend maximum half an hour for research bitcoin and i did research ico for invest.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:22:08 PM

I have loss all of my time for searching and looing new information about bitcoin, I always take care about bitcoin and looking bitcoin price every time. I am focuss now on new altcoin have listed for the first time on some market. I want take profit by new coin listed on market because have good price to buy and then will be highest price just few time. Maybe I have spend my 24 hours every day for searching bitcoin.
rockie87

Activity: 163

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:22:35 PM

I have spend almost 4-5 months in doing R&D for Bitcoin.I have looked in past trend history.I have searched each news that came out for Bitcoin . Technical analysis through video and. Senior to clear doubt.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

I spent some significant time last year researching Bitcoin and ETH, and tried to learn what is the concept behind it and how it runs and why value going up etc etc, now i do research on altcoin, and trying to find some good coin to invest.

gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:35:36 PM

I spend 1/2 an hour in morning and 1/2 an hour in night. And in addition if I hear news or any talk about Bitcoin. Then I take full interest in it. It has no limit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: