Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:41:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO】🔥 INSCOIN FOR KNOX - The 1st Blockchain Based Insurance Company  (Read 52089 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qtchien

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:31:38 AM

Share your personal link with your friends, on your Blog, YouTube channel... or everywhere you want. You earn 8 Tokens for Every friend signing up using your referral code and confirm his account (completing Telegram Task or Buying tokens).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

Looks interesting. Do you have exchanges lined up already?

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
nick2513

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:06:03 AM

INSCoin project is an interesting project and is definitely going to change the insurance industry. For a project like this I would give it a 4 on 5 rating making it a top potential project. The team behind the project looks great and have in-depth knowledge of the insurance ecosystem with a solid industry experience.. I have participated in the Airdrop and would like to participate in the ICO as well. Its a good opportunity for investment. I have a few friends who might be interested in the ICO. I would recommend this project to all of them. I would also post about your project on social media to bring it into the knowledge of potential investors.
Good to be on a part of your project. Wish you success.
Gagal Mancung

Activity: 202
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:06:49 AM
Merited by xandry (1)

I believe that such a project in the insurance industry is necessary for us, it will simplify the system and improve it, I fully support the idea and would like to take part in investments, good luck to the team
50% Post your copy of the above post. LOL, can not you work alone. I can report you.

I  believe that such a project in the insurance industry is necessary for us. It will make life easier for people. I like this idea and I will contribute to the project! I'm very interested
chiren237252

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

I advice every one to join this project
Looks interesting. Do you have exchanges lined up already?
Nanabint

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:36:57 AM

Inscoin is partnering with bitnautic.

Bitnautic ico is organized by a company with thousands of freighters on its platform while Inscoin will provide insurance structure for the ships.
cryptopunksb

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:58:31 AM

Inscoin is really a great project. The idea of using the blockchain in the food sector is an ingenious and very intelligent idea. Considering that, according to forecasts, this sector will reach a market capitalization of 8.5 trillion by 2020, the idea behind InsCoin makes even more sense. INS is founded by veterans of the online grocery industry, using the knowledge and experience acquired since 2013.

They have built strong relationships manufacturers and gained valuable feedback from consumers. Targeting two of the main problems of the food sector.

First abuse by grocery retailers and second the ineffective trade promotions.

I love the effort and ambition thez put into this project and i see a bright future for them.
rcmalicd

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:00:32 PM

Great project, I my self got an insurance to all my loveones and with this kind of platform, it will revolutionalized the insurance business usung a blockchain technology. Hope to participate in this kind of investment and i will definitely include this project in my radar. Kudos to the team.
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:32:35 PM

INSCOIN, a team of insurance professionals that can boast of ten years of experience doing@ a good job in insurance companies. Thus the Knox project was born, aiming to tackle the obvious weakness which is fraud and policy falsification by introducing "Smart-contract-based insurance policies" and "Classic paper-based policies" which will attain the highest level of authenticity of the policies and will make them fraud-proof.
Nice I am glad to be here.
ryttesh

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:48:36 PM

Hi
The Company is good for Insurances sector and this project will make grand success. I think its good future in the hestory of Insurance business. it is a distributed consumer ecosystem developed on the basis of Blockchain. So all member are invest and participate d in this blockchain technology. Look roadmap its amazing this is a great moves. Inscoin made a good thing to enter the cryptocurrency market to be more accessible to its clients. The blockchain revolution has finally caught up with every industry and in just a few years, companies that have refused to align themselves would find themselves outdated.
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

The insurance industry is growing now, especially as people's needs increase, their ability to secure and their future wants to be higher, the problem lies in the insurance services. With the idea of my friends I think the project will be very successful and bring the community many benefits.

Great project!! I m sure this will be get higher marks in the future.
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:00:17 PM

This organization is picking up force! Regardless you have sufficient energy to go along with it, don't miss your shot! I have confidence later on of this undertaking. You should get to know the thought! his will progress toward becoming standard later on. i'm certain of this as well. it isn't astounding that this venture has officially assembled such a significant number of similarly invested individuals and supporters prepared to help you and be a piece of such a solid and sure group . I earnestly Wish you achievement and success. Ideally there are numerous individuals to contribute as well, in light of the fact that your rating it's so decent. Wish we good fortune!! Wish we fortunes great individuals dependably accomplishment for this undertaking . I'm certain the organization will indicate great outcomes for ICO! Organization with an imaginative approach, an exceptionally fascinating guide! ew Promising! Unique astonishing organization
hungtin

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:14:28 PM

Insurance is a very complicated industry. It is about trust system and selling trust. This project leveraged blockchain to archive that requirement is a very smart move. I believed that you guys are gonna make something bigs and benefit to the community.
But one thing for concern is about the market. This project is definitely hard to be scaled worldwide meanwhile the blockchain is based on Internet and it is worldwide. So your customer and the people who hold the coin is not the same set. I think that is the big problem needed to be solve
ducdepzai4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:47:42 PM

insurance can be tricky because of different laws in different regions, are you guys gonna be operating in a certain area? How are you going to deal with the different laws in different regions if you are not restricted to certain areas?
chavesdo8

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:55:07 PM

Good idea to implement crypto on real estate trading there is so many companies planning the same idea stable and hard work of team is backbone of project.
Tthis project is looks very nice.. INSCOIN
These kind of projects we are definitely on the right way to a cleaner and more enjoyable and cleaniest environment!
I will support this..
Do you still think? discard all doubts! This is the best project!
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:58:45 PM
Merited by xandry (2)

The 1st Blockchain Based Insurance Company

You are not the first insurance on blockchain. The first was IXledger, than PolicyPal, Surety, Insureum. This is projects which I know only.
robertovelasquez

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:13:41 AM

The project is great. Any news of the regulation by the ZEC ?,
Any news for South America?

[color = # df0090] ╔═╗ ╦ ur [url = https: //bitcore.cc] SITIO OFICIAL [/ url] | [url = https: //twitter.com/Bitcore_BTX] TWITTER [/ url] | [url = https: //www.facebook.com/Bitcore.Coin/] FACEBOOK [/ url]
==== ╠═╝╗║ ║ = = = ==== [url = https://bitcore.cc/faq.php] Preguntas frecuentes OFICIALES [/ url] | [url = https: //t.me/bitcore_btx_official] TELEGRAM [/ url] | [url = https: //i.imgur.com/qh5SMpl.jpg] TECHCHART [/ url]   
     ╚══╝╩ ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ b 10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++ [/ b] [/ color] [/ tt]
xdinhhaix

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:28:15 AM

The Company is good for Insurances sector and this project will make grand success. I think its good future in the hestory of Insurance business. it is a distributed consumer ecosystem developed on the basis of Blockchain. So all member are invest and participate d in this blockchain technology. Look roadmap its amazing this is a great moves. Inscoin made a good thing to enter the cryptocurrency market to be more accessible to its clients. The blockchain revolution has finally caught up with every industry and in just a few years, companies that have refused to align themselves would find themselves outdated.
Kuuhaku001

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:57:42 AM

Yoshi146

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:01:23 AM

INSCOIN is the first project in the insurance in the BLOCKCHAIN side. InsCoin aims to establish the first insurance company that will accept INSC for the payment of insurance premiums. This project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology, creating the most efficient and advanced structure in the sector, to find a solution to the problem of certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: