Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO】🔥 INSCOIN FOR KNOX - The 1st Blockchain Based Insurance Company  (Read 52089 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
masterslk1

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:26:24 AM

I do not know if I can answer this, but when I look at the whitepaper I see the establishment and integration of three companies: Dubai, Bermuda & Portugal. I think it is safe to say that when the specific legal requirements are met, the coverage would be Middle-East & Asia (Dubai), The America´s (Bermuda) & Europe (Portugal)

I really like this approach, I am wrestling my way through the whitepaper now, but I am enthusiastic about the insurance moving to the blockchain. Together with taxes, notary & banking & bookkeeping, I consider they are the most likely candidates for blockchain implementation.

Although INSCoin has a different approach, I hope that it will be able to stand out, compared to other insurance like start ups like Insurepal & Fidentiax.
I will be following this one closely, but I like the project & partnerships INS has thus far!

insurance can be tricky because of different laws in different regions, are you guys gonna be operating in a certain area? How are you going to deal with the different laws in different regions if you are not restricted to certain areas?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolf1o

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:33:58 AM

The insurance industry is complicated because of the laws of each place. How will you respond to that rule?
vinh2uan9

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:29:55 AM

INSCOIN, a team of insurance professionals that can boast of ten years of experience doing@ a good job in insurance companies. Thus the Knox project was born, aiming to tackle the obvious weakness which is fraud and policy falsification by introducing "Smart-contract-based insurance policies" and "Classic paper-based policies" which will attain the highest level of authenticity of the policies and will make them fraud-proof.
Nice I am glad to be here.
Iamabod

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:29:57 AM

INSCOIN FOR KNOX is a project with a very nice concept having been the first Blockchain based insurance company; there innovative concept devise means towards maintaining a stable community and  as  well ensures security and transparency within the system.
...Such a great platform...
haibane98x

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:57:11 PM

This has been possible thanks to the fact that some team members have already owned an insurance company and knows how to deal with the compliance of each state. I'm very happy to be a part of this project. I am excited to be a part of this great project which includes strong team, great possibilities. This has been possible thanks to the fact that some team members have already owned an insurance company and knows how to deal with the compliance of each state.

"InsCoin for Knox Project" aims to establish the first insurance company that will accept a Crypto (INSC) for the payment of insurance premiums, and the first that, with the help of the blockchain, will solve the problem of falsification of insurance policies. The KNOX project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology, creating the most efficient and advanced structure in the sector, to find a solution to the problem of certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies.
kalehon

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:57:45 PM

When does the ICO will be held? And are you going to held it on any reputed exchange site? If yes, when?
dung2000

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:44:35 PM

Good project! Iead and Vision is good!! I  believe that such a project in the insurance industry is necessary for us! Team is very strong, i will follow and check more about this Ico! But i saw you need work hard for your project! And when token distribute? And Token will be locked?
Thanks and good luck for team!!
RnsNazim

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

#INSCOIN

I believe that such a project in the insurance industry is necessary for us, it will simplify the system and improve it, I fully support the idea and would like to take part in investments, good luck to the team

We have already lived to the point that in any industry we find a large number of products based on the blockchain. And as a rule, there is a tough competition, almost in all industries. Therefore, I believe that the first two aspects that any beginning project on the basis of a blockchain should pay attention to are the availability of their product to all segments of the population, ease of use and, which is not unimportant: flexibility in the jurisdiction of certain countries.
inscoinTeam

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:52:18 PM

The 1st Blockchain Based Insurance Company

You are not the first insurance on blockchain. The first was IXledger, than PolicyPal, Surety, Insureum. This is projects which I know only.

Hello gembira, thank you for your intervention! All the projects you mentioned are brokerage insurance platforms, we will set up 3 insurance companies that will have their own business. We have already purchased a certified insurance platform with an investment of around € 300,000. Essentially the difference is that they are intermediaries, we will go to establish real insurance companies, we already have contacts with the regulators of Dubai, Bermuda and Lisbon for the opening of activities, as well as a network of more than 300 brokers ready to carry out the activity.
lenhanhvu

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

It ANN a very interesting and useful program, but I have some share
I think a program should have more bonuses, more promotion items to attract customers, that need to be a leader of this program.
mintheboy

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:25:46 PM

I appreciate this question very much, our legal team has studied the matter in detail and in fact we have decided the different areas where we will operate considering our network of contacts. We will set up a insurance company in Portugal for the European market, a headquarter  in the bermuda islands for the american market. And another in dubai for the african and asian market.This has been possible thanks to the fact that some team members have already owned an insurance company and knows how to deal with the compliance of each state.
Silvercell

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:25:32 PM

how maximum refferal limit for inscoins airdrop participant Huh
already joined the airdrop campaign and when submit the youtube task,is always failure, need some help here.thanks before

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:54:22 PM

Now with the help of the blockchain and Inscoin you can insure fast, safe, with just a few clicks of the mouse online? I think the insurance market will only grow after the introduction of blockchain technologies.
cheryldlovejoy

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:42:09 PM

very interesting is new cryptomoeda, I am waiting to see how far it goes. I hope you continue with the ever-growing development.

The idea is very interesting and if you truly get on in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be nice!
wentzeldk

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:06:33 AM

Great idea! However, without sounding pessimistic, I don't think this is going to be an easy ride. Tough resistance will be felt by the large traditional players in the market. What does your change strategy for this, look like? Are you presently listed on any exchanges? If so, please list these?

"The KNOX project will need new Brokers, in addition to the 300 and more already present in the sub-networks." How are you planning to obtain buy-in from the traditional brokers?

All in all, I wish the team success in your endeavors.
alforro
Copper Member

Activity: 124

I buy/sell crypto worldwide

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 01:49:44 AM

how to withdraw the tokens to my wallet?
doanminhnhut2014

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:05:14 AM

i appreciate this question very much, our legal team has studied the matter in detail and in fact we have decided the different areas where we will operate considering our network of contacts (300 brokers) . We will set up a insurance company in Portugal for the European market, a headquarter  in the bermuda islands for the american market. And another in dubai for the african and asian market.This has been possible thanks to the fact that some team members have already owned an insurance company and knows how to deal with the compliance of each state.
sarakeal

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:46:24 AM

insurance can be tricky because of different laws in different regions, are you guys gonna be operating in a certain area? How are you going to deal with the different laws in different regions if you are not restricted to certain areas?
islafilipina
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:00:09 AM

The INSCOIN project intends to use, among the many available, the Ethereum
blockchain, which currently presents the largest number of real used cases and
economy of services and transactions currently in operation. Ethereum makes
available, using its infrastructure and ERC20 technology, the creation of digital
private coins of controlled issuance (token) with which it is possible to support
an entrepreneurial project. The sale of tokens allows companies to gather
economic resources necessary for the development of a project in which the
token itself will play a key role. The token in this sense enables new technological
possibilities that oer innovative services
Hoang Quoc

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:02:07 AM

Hello everyone,i have to read white page this project. So i think this project is so good. Everyone can joint to this project, invest and fell free for your in formation.
Until now, i am thinking more in the future of this project. And i will invest this project for my soul.
Once again, i would like to say all off you that, don't hesitate to invest to this project for your profit and anything too good in the future.
Thank you very much for your taking time to read this quote.
Best regards,
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: