Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:32:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO】🔥 INSCOIN FOR KNOX - The 1st Blockchain Based Insurance Company  (Read 52089 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
b4k5

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:19:54 AM

The KNOX project will be the first insurance company to integrate the real world with the digital, using Blockchain technology, creating the most effective and advanced structure in this sector to find a solution to the problem of certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies, as described above. With the help of a smart contract, the spread of false insurance policies is avoided, because this is the same system that issues them after receiving the payment. I recommend this project, join!
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wytdemon

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:41:20 AM

Who are yous competitors? and what are does disadvantages from them?
jagu359

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:54:56 AM

The KNOX project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology
KNOX is going to provide solution to the problem of certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies. KNOX will significantly improve the Insurance policies claim and procedure.
thanhtu1991

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:00:28 AM

Insurance is very necessary for us. It makes our lives easier and more secure. But how different countries will you handle when the insurance regime is not the same?
flag39

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:03:32 AM

Insurance is differently regulated in any country. I believe the smart contract is adaptive to local differentiation's  
In this case if an insurance company located in X country wants to adapt INSCOIN, what steps are to be followed?
htmghost

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:09:54 AM

insurance can be tricky because of different laws in different regions, are you guys gonna be operating in a certain area? How are you going to deal with the different laws in different regions if you are not restricted to certain areas?

I appreciate this question very much, our legal team has studied the matter in detail and in fact we have decided the different areas where we will operate considering our network of contacts (300 brokers) . We will set up a insurance company in Portugal for the European market, a headquarter  in the bermuda islands for the american market. And another in dubai for the african and asian market.This has been possible thanks to the fact that some team members have already owned an insurance company and knows how to deal with the compliance of each state.
Good luck!
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:21:43 AM

I am interested in the idea of a smart contract in the event of an accident. What policies apply to the system to make the right decision?
ngochoi2020

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

hi, where is the link to the website and Whitepaper...? I can not read it fully and whether this is an official thread from INSCOIN anh you can cominty bouty project
fedwat82

Activity: 96

Bounty Hunter

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:49:03 AM

The inscoin project is a first in the insurance business by bringing the block chain side by side.

Nope, there's another insurance before INS that use blockchain,...
so what 's the different between those insurance and INS?
because all of project that use blockchain claim to be the fast one, secure, etc
dufuhenmang

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

insurance can be tricky because of different laws in different regions, are you guys gonna be operating in a certain area? How are you going to deal with the different laws in different regions if you are not restricted to certain areas?First insurance is really exciting, I hope inscoin will revolutionize insurance, gap closed blokchain's world.Website looks very impressive and pdf very detailed.I believe that such a project in the insurance industry is necessary for us, it will simplify the system and improve it, I fully support the idea and would like to take part in investments, good luck to the team
Nguyensanei

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

insurance can be tricky because of different laws in different regions, are you guys gonna be operating in a certain area? How are you going to deal with the different laws in different regions if you are not restricted to certain areas?
sandyarora

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

Hi guys INSCOIN seems a great project with huge potential. i like the concept and the team. i understood it. Also wanted to know how are you going to deal with the different laws in different regions if you are not restricted to certain areas?
schwitor1us

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

Hi Team! Your project looks amazing, very excited for your future. I really like the Deflation plan, and the fact that this will make the insurance policies more reliable & transparent. Keep up the good work!!
Fingers crossed to get the licenses as soon as possible and get this giant moving!
Also a Q: Are there any ideas or plans regarding exchange listings yet?
BTC_wolf

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

Hi Team! Your project looks amazing, very excited for your future. I really like the Deflation plan, and the fact that this will make the insurance policies more reliable & transparent. Keep up the good work!!
Fingers crossed to get the licenses as soon as possible and get this giant moving!
Also a Q: Are there any ideas or plans regarding exchange listings yet?

We are already talking with a series of exchanges, some of them were present at ico race. obviously in these cases we can not give news before the actual listing takes place.
However, these are the top 20 exchanges. Cool
viva95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

It's great that your project will allow brokers to earn credibility in front of policy holders and beneficiaries. Wish you success and good investors. Do you have any serious competitors?
conner111

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:35:31 PM

great!
Insurance can be tricky because of different laws in different regions, are you guys gonna be operating in a certain area? How are you going to deal with the different laws in different regions if you are not restricted to certain areas?
palmbux

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:18:36 AM

We assign the INS project a "Positive" rating and recommend buying the tokens of the project as part of a diversified long-term portfolio of crypto assets.

The founders are trying to revolutionize the food retail market in the world’s largest cities, bypassing shops and hypermarkets in the supply chain of goods to the end buyer. This idea is not new, but its implementation on blockchain has a genuinely greater chance of success than traditional technologies.

The team has been engaged in the food retail business in Russia for several years and has already launched its own start-up, Instamart. There are well-known industry experts among advisors to the project, for example Ilya Yakubson, the former president of Dixi, one of the largest neighborhood store networks in Russia.

The risks of the project lie primarily in the technological and legal fields.

Firstly, the idea itself is both ambitious and utopian: the team will have to overcome a strong lobby of intermediaries in food retail.
kining

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:15:45 AM

We have already lived to the point that in any industry we find a large number of products based on the blockchain. And as a rule there is a tough competition, almost in all industries. Therefore, I believe that the first two aspects that any beginning project on the basis of a blockchain should pay attention to is availability of their product to all segments of the population, ease of use and, which is not unimportant: flexibility in the jurisdiction of certain countries. I think that this is the key to the success of the project. The project must coexist with the jurisdiction of any region, which will allow it to succeed in competition in the world of blockchain)
spoonbittalk

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:39:54 AM

InsCoin for Knox Project" aims to establish the first insurance company that will accept a Crypto (INSC) for the payment of insurance premiums,  It will be the first ever to emit insurance policies both in smart-contract and traditional paper form. With the smart contract the company won't have delay in collecting credits, as the policy is issued only after receiving the payment. With the smart contract the spread of false insurance policies is avoided because it is the same system that issues them after receiving the payment.
kevinmai987

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:03:22 AM

I appreciate this question very much, our legal team has studied the matter in detail and in fact we have decided the different areas where we will operate considering our network of contacts (300 brokers) . We will set up a insurance company in Portugal for the European market, a headquarter  in the bermuda islands for the american market. And another in dubai for the african and asian market.This has been possible thanks to the fact that some team members have already owned an insurance company and knows how to deal with the compliance of each state.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: