Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:34:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO】🔥 INSCOIN FOR KNOX - The 1st Blockchain Based Insurance Company  (Read 52089 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Unitrust1

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:36:45 AM

InsCoin aims to establish the first insurance company that will be crypto based. It aims to decentralize the insurance industry. It will be the first ever to emit insurance policies both in smart-contract and traditional paper form. With the smart contract the company won't have delay in collecting credits, as the policy is issued only after receiving the payment. In terms of technology and utility for life, I think this is a good project for everyone involved.
I will be a part of this project as I have taken huge interest in it. Let's go, together we conquer.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pablorg94

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:58:12 AM

InsCoin help me to get new tokens. It's new airdrop for get tokens free and easy.

You only must login here: https://my.inscoin.co/airdrop

Tongue
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

Inscoin is a  new project and it's currently in undergoing development and used for the Knox Project ICO. And the entire project is developed to help improve customer relationships with total and full transparency. There is a lot going on with the new company, and there is quite a bit of information on the company website. Not only that, but the information on the website is broken up into several different sections, all which are easy to navigate through and provide you with everything you need to learn about the coin.

The project has different areas as said before. The first of which is the summary of the Inscoin project. And not only that, but the White Paper is also available too and full of information that is required to teach you about the project and everything going on in it.

And with the road map at hand, you can easily stay up to date on study projects, realizations for the company, such as the vision and even forecast new business plans. There are plenty of other general documents that are available as well.
shibshaw11

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:44:46 AM

Why did we create this WHITELIST? Simple, after ICOrace in Switzerland we have had a lot of demand for investment, the whitelist will allow in the first two days to ensure everyone the opportunity to invest up to 10 eth. after these two days there will no longer be any limit. Read it latest updates on ICO Race and the opening of the WHITELIST!
CryptoShopPH

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:16:00 AM

This is a great idea from INSCoin. I have lots of insurance policies and I kind of have trouble with the policy paper getting misplaced or dilapidated. With this project I hope all insurance companies would be able to adopt this blockchain technology so that clients will have an easier time to protect their policies. And because it is in the blockchain, I won’t have a problem with making it authentic when I need to show it to credit institutions or other legal matters. I was also an insurance agent before so this would simplify record keeping for me and make sure that that the data I have is reliable because of blockchain technology. This project will surely improve company-customer relation in terms of security & transparency. I will definitely support this project.  Hoping that your company will partner will our local insurance companies so that my current policies will be saved on the blockchain.
lucasleebtc

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:19:39 AM

The KNOX project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology, creating the most efficient and advanced structure in the sector, to find a solution to the problem of certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies. With the smart contract the spread of false insurance policies is avoided because it is the same system that issues them after receiving the payment. With the smart contract the company won't have delay in collecting credits, as the policy is issued only after receiving the payment. This factor aims to significantly improve the management of the company itself. With the smart contract in the event of accidents the real judge who will decide whether or not to pay them is no longer the company, which could have an opportunistic behavior, but the blockchain system that, in a totally disinterested by the human opinion, will decide if this accident is compliant with the provisions in the policy. This benefit will be the most important as it will increase the transparency of the company towards customers.
jOIN THIS PROJECT PLS
junex

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:17:45 AM

I have lots of insurance policies and I kind of have trouble with the policy paper getting misplaced or dilapidated. With this project I hope all insurance companies would be able to adopt this blockchain technology so that clients will have an easier time to protect their policies. And because it is in the blockchain, I won’t have a problem with making it authentic when I need to show it to credit institutions or other legal matters. I was also an insurance agent before so this would simplify record keeping for me and make sure that that the data I have is reliable because of blockchain technology. This project will surely improve company-customer relation in terms of security & transparency. I will definitely support this project.  Hoping that your company will partner will our local insurance companies so that my current policies will be saved on the blockchain.I believe that such a project in the insurance industry is necessary for us, it will simplify the system and improve it, I fully support the idea and would like to take part in investments, good luck to the team The inscoin project is a first in the insurance business by bringing the block chain side by side. This wonderful idea will make life easier in the future by combining technology with insurance. I like this project and I will contribute.
Posted on: Today at 02:11:51 AM Posted by: fluxabraxas
pashaignatov

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:57:12 AM

first i would like to congratulate you for your website. The design looks great, and that is always important because it shows some effort on your part in this project. I have some questions though, that I hope you can answer.
First, I see you have a lot of games, prizes, lotteries, all of which have large payouts or high values. They are mostly based on time, so I suppose there could be no guaranteed winner like fiat's traditional lottery, is that correct? Otherwise, these prizes can become very expensive, if you have fewer users involved. If this is true, it would be nice to always know our chances of winning these awards. I see that on the scratch card, but I do not see that on other prizes (like smart phones, etc.).
nguyenviet322

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

I appreciate this question very much, our legal team has studied the matter in detail and in fact we have decided the different areas where we will operate considering our network of contacts (300 brokers) . We will set up a insurance company in Portugal for the European market, a headquarter  in the bermuda islands for the american market. And another in dubai for the african and asian market.This has been possible thanks to the fact that some team members have already owned an insurance company and knows how to deal with the compliance of each state.
chautuan

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:50:28 PM

The inscoin project is a first in the insurance business by bringing the block chain side by side. This wonderful idea will make life easier in the future by combining technology with insurance. I like this project and I will contribute.
I believe that such a project in the insurance industry is necessary for us, it will simplify the system and improve it, I fully support the idea and would like to take part in investments, good luck to the team
riyamoni51

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:40:20 PM

Bitcointalk name:riyamoni51
NEW AIRDROP📣
OUR SCORE: 4 🌕🌕🌕🌕🌑

#InsCoin is airdroping 100 $INSC tokens!

register (on the top - AIRDROP STARTED
locisss

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:31:42 PM

We have already lived to the point that in any industry we find a large number of products based on the blockchain. And as a rule there is a tough competition, almost in all industries. Therefore, I believe that the first two aspects that any beginning project on the basis of a blockchain should pay attention to is availability of their product to all segments of the population, ease of use and, which is not unimportant: flexibility in the jurisdiction of certain countries. I think that this is the key to the success of the project. The project must coexist with the jurisdiction of any region, which will allow it to succeed in competition in the world of blockchain).The project is very good and has great potential. I'm very interested !!
larykouch

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:10:46 PM

This global project has strong, and the partners Who allow her to clime the top.
 Time moves forward unceasingly and erases all opportunities that we have not used.
 The possibilities are not every day given. So take it and discover the world .

The KNOX project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology,
creating the most efficient and advanced structure in the sector, to find a solution to the problem of
certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies.
With the smart contract the spread of false insurance
policies is avoided because it is the same system that issues them after receiving the payment.
With the
smart contract the company won't have delay in collecting credits, as the policy is issued only after receiving
the payment.
This factor aims to significantly improve the management of the company itself.
With the smart
contract in the event of accidents the real judge who will decide whether or not to pay them is no longer
the company, which could have an opportunistic behavior, but the blockchain system that, in a totally disinterested
by the human opinion, will decide if this accident is compliant with the provisions in the policy.
This
benefit will be the most important as it will increase the transparency of the company towards customers.

https://www.inscoin.co
Teach_Me_please

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:02:13 AM

2% for airdrop total,not bad)

[  waves   ]       Join The Waves Community       [  waves   ]
◆ Smart Contract       ◆ No Gas       ◆ High Speed
nguyennnhatttruongazzz

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:02:21 AM

Please read the whitepaper (https://inscoin.co/assets/content/whitepaper_en.pdf). This project is great for the community and the revolution of electronic money, I will follow you more to understand the rules of operation are the solutions. How can one apply coverage to all regions (while different laws place)? They will have to do a lot more for the community to know about them and will be happy to participate in this program .. I feel very good and I will follow you.
nastroenie777777

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:51:26 AM

Interesting project, I will wait for presale stage and I will keep one eye here for more updates. When I can sold my tokens?
anhquan68

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:51:51 PM

nsurance can be tricky because of different laws in different regions, are you guys gonna be operating in a certain area? How are you going to deal with the different laws in different regions if you are not restricted to certain areas
JordanLawson

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

Hi fellows.
You need to append token details to allow participants to get in the plan!
001pqt

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:40:11 PM

The KNOX project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology, creating the most efficient and advanced structure in the sector, to find a solution to the problem of certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies. With the smart contract the spread of false insurance policies is avoided because it is the same system that issues them after receiving the payment. With the smart contract the company won't have delay in collecting credits, as the policy is issued only after receiving the payment. This factor aims to significantly improve the management of the company itself. With the smart contract in the event of accidents the real judge who will decide whether or not to pay them is no longer the company, which could have an opportunistic behavior, but the blockchain system that, in a totally disinterested by the human opinion, will decide if this accident is compliant with the provisions in the policy. This benefit will be the most important as it will increase the transparency of the company towards customers.
ongnguyen1964

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:52:13 AM

wow! insurance can be tricky because of different laws in different regions, are you guys gonna be operating in a certain area? How are you going to deal with the different laws in different regions if you are not restricted to certain areas?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: