Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:38:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO】🔥 INSCOIN FOR KNOX - The 1st Blockchain Based Insurance Company  (Read 52089 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
danpoby12

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:33:27 AM

3 - Write a constructive post about InsCoin Project (min 150 characters)

READ WITH ATTENTION:
Dont write useless or bad post! Who writes bad posts risks being excluded from the airdrop.
You need to be a Jr. member (or higher level)
Do not copy-paste the post of other users! In this case you will be banned.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trantrquan

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

Get 100 INSC COIN:
Web: https://my.inscoin.co/airdrop

Round 1 (from 2018-06-5 to 2018-07-01)

Step by step:

1. Go to https://my.inscoin.co/airdrop

2. Register 1 acc

3. Login https://my.inscoin.co/airdrop

4. Click airdrop and stack:

SOCIAL                ACTIONS                FREE TOKENS    
TELEGRAM                Join our Channel        12 INSC   
TWITTER                 Follow us                 8 INSC   
TWITTER                 Retweet + Like         8 INSC   
STEEMIT       Follow + UpVote + Comment   7 INSC   
REDDIT           Subreddit Subscription   7INSC   
YOUTUBE                  Like our channe  l   8 INSC   
5. Works: BitcoinTalk Task - Reward 15 INSC
Thanks
jrcaranto

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:37:22 AM

I'm happy to one of airdrop member in this project, i hope this project have successful launch. How much the minimum purchase for the token? and when will the distribution of token? Thanks.
xoitx

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:28:01 AM

I was wondering when an insurance coin would launch, lo and behold! It's finally here. What concered me was the technicals, how would an insurance company work on a blockchain? What are the laws it's subjected to? These guys seem to have it figured out. Can't wait to see how this one turns out. Cheesy
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:19:41 PM

what happened to you guys?! where is the activity in social networks? do you fulfill your obligations for the community?  Huh
gunther99

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

hi, where is the link to the website and Whitepaper...? I can not read it fully and whether this is an official thread from INSCOIN
I did some research on this ico too and it seems very interesting and serious, this is the whitepaper.
https://inscoin.co/assets/content/whitepaper_en.pdf
yeah got some reference with similiar project too ?  Huh
if this is legit with their roadmap then it will huge
Jane Tan

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:45:55 AM

The inscoin project is very creative by combining traditional insurance industry with the newly developing block chain technology. I am very interested in this project but one concern: different area/countries have different laws, how to solve this problem and make it fair to all people worldwide? I will continue to keep an eye on this project.
forkindex

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:58:19 AM

"InsCoin for Knox Project" aims to establish the first insurance company that will accept a Crypto (INSC) for the payment of insurance premiums, and the first that, with the help of the blockchain, will solve the problem of falsification of insurance policies. The KNOX project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology, creating the most efficient and advanced structure in the sector, to find a solution to the problem of certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies. It will be the first ever to emit insurance policies both in smart-contract and traditional paper form. With the smart contract the spread of false insurance policies is avoided because it is the same system that issues them after receiving the payment. With the smart contract the company won't have delay in collecting credits, as the policy is issued only after receiving the payment.
chamika888

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:20:40 PM

The future of the industry is blockchain technology which helps in strengthening unique services for the people of the insurance industry. Adjusting to the current needs of the insurance industry, as well as, bringing new changes to the market are the goals of the platform. I think that people will sooner realize the advantages of the platform and the technology behind it. Once the process of adoption takes place in the market, we can analyze and improve the situation of this new framework presented by the platform. The age of paper is over, and smart contracts are going to weed out all the complexities and ambiguities in the insurance ecosystem.
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

Not a new idea of ​​course, there were already quite a few projects related to insurance and did not shoot alas. Of course there are chances, but what about the listings on the exchanges, now it costs a lot of money.
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:18:25 AM

The Knox insurance company will be established in Lisbon, Dubai, and the Bermuda Islands, to enable Knox insurance to operate in various laws and enable token economies on a global scale.
fridaydrink

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:30:25 AM

Super project with a strong team with good products in the field of blockchain. Better rates, less risks than most of the other investments.
This company growth prospects

Insurance on a blockchain can not be realized in one system. Different jurisdictions have different regulations. Still need to build a network of real insurance brokers.
thanhbinhhe

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

inscoin - The goal of KNOX is to reach, by exploiting the blockchain, a decentralization of the whole insurance system. Decentralization means the transformation of traditional insurance policies from paper into smart contracts.
Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:43:48 PM

Through the payment of the inscoin insurance policy, the customer will receive not only the authenticated and standardized policy, but will also receive the code of the policy that will coincide with the address of the smart contract related to the policy. Mainly the latter serves to give an irrefutable proof of the origin of the policy. With the issue of the smart contract the customer and the beneficiary can verify that the policy is covered and can check that it was issued by the Company.
thanhbinh_lth

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:27:22 AM

#inscoin - In the context of the current situation and existing market growth issues, one trend that stands out is the growth in the number of ICO deals as it correlates to the development of blockchain ecosystems.
tongkt1992

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:27:06 AM

The goal of KNOX is to reach, by exploiting the blockchain, a decentralization of the whole insurance system. Decentralization means the transformation of traditional insurance policies from paper into smart contracts. With the smart contract in the event of accidents the real judge who will decide whether or not to pay them is no longer the company, which could have an opportunistic behavior. I think the KNOX project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology, creating the most efficient and advanced structure in the sector
Arya_anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:23:48 AM

for bounty hunters we have to fight together to succeed the INSCOIN project which deals with digital insurance, sir, because this is the only project that handles this, sir, for that, let us succeed together for our sake.
I congratulate you, #INSCOIN project and all bounty hunter, who have supported the inscoin project, now, already translucent in FIRST PHASE 5.000.000 INS. amazing guy
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 05:49:36 AM

KNOX is one of the best solutions, which help to establish the first insurance company with the intention to combine with the real world with an intention to use blockchain technology, this will help to create a well-planned organization with advanced technologies. To find out the best solutions we need to first get confirmation and get to know more about the anti-forgery insurance policies.

The INSCOIN token is a basic rule of our project through which the customer can pay his insurance premiums and can follow the uniqueness of the policy, which can be received in the form of a smart contract. INSCOIN policy of the payment is shown but the customers will not only receive to authenticate and standardize but they also receive the code of the policy that agrees with all the details which are related to the smart contract. As a result, you can find some issues with the smart contract that the customer and the receiver will verify whether the policy is covered or not. Therefore, it also confirms that the particular check given to them is issued by the company or not.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:37:15 AM

Does anyone know when stage 2 pre-sales started?
I heard that the ICO will end in October, but for pre-sales stages 2 and 3 haven't started yet?

TokensMarketplace

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that INSCoin is now listed on Tokens Marketplace https://tokensmarketplace.com/market/biz-tokens/inscoin/

If you want to update information about your token, contact marketing@tokensmarketplace.com  Smiley

Best of luck to your project!

Tokens Marketplace
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: