Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:50:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market getting many new people. Is it good or bad for us?  (Read 36830 times)
domains4 (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:44:43 PM

The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
czhen

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:02:02 PM

Bitcoin like a bullet for the world of crypto with high popularity can make people interested to plunge into the world of crypto and this is a very good news. Smiley
EMRO CEO

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:10:38 PM

I think if you are smart it will be good for you. More investors means more buy orders that cold cause the price of crypto to rise. This said it will only be good for you if you are patient enough to hold and wait for that to happen as it wont happen over night.
EfKos

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:23:55 PM

If people are investing it is good, because the price of the coin will be higher, and if it's just Dropshippers or bounty hunters, it is bad, the price of the coin will be low.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:26:32 PM

I think it is a great sign for crypto community and the market, more people means more money coming into the market everyday, some people have concerns over the long bear market at the moment but i think this is all manipulated by whales or big investors they will pump the market when it will be suitable for them, they are silently filling their bags while newbies and investors that are panic selling are helping them.

TingCoin

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:34:57 PM

Of course it is good. The more will be aware of people and will use cryptocurrency, the quicker it will become our integral part to life, the better projects best for technology and so on will appear.

Any posts from me that were posted in Russian were NOT from me. A cykablyat obtained my forum login details when they were leaked, I was inactive from the forum at that time.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

I get the impression that now the influx of new people has significantly decreased. After a large dump, many were disappointed with crypto. Now there is no hype and such a growth to cause FOMO in the hearts.
Maybe this summer vacation, and after then there will be a new rise, new people and more money in crypto.

oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:00:22 PM

the risk of good and bad is all there is ..
but, we see wisely, if everyone understands and uses bitcoin, in my opinion would be better, because will many who are looking for so the selling price will also be high ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Shaminyue

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:06:54 PM

I think it will have both side, good and bad. The good thing is that crypto market has had more and more transactions everyday and both demand and supply side are increased in amount. The bad thing is that, newbie would be easily affected by the news and rumor. Thus, sometime they heard some bad news and try to sell the coins. This would result in the decreasing of coins' value.
BantiHanter

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:10:25 PM

The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?
I think its good news, many people will be interested in cryptocurrency.
And who's know they will invest/buy in some coin/token, then it will make price higher
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:14:34 PM

I invest in altcoins because it's the way to invest into your future. But I choose consciously in which project to invest.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. It is important to choose a project which is aimed at solving real-life issues. For me ICOs are the opportunity to become an investor of a real business company and feel myself equal to guys from the Wall Street. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. They have a big community. I believe in this ICO
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:17:21 PM

I think the more people join the crypto market the better for everyone. Demand determines supply, so we could see it in December and January when new investors joined the market and the total cap reached $800 millions. So I expect the same pump till the end of the year.
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:26:14 PM

Little selfish to assume it's bad Grin

But I definitely think it's good for the long term. The more people are involved and educated about the crypto world - the better for everyone involved and one step closer to adopting cryptocurerncy as a single form of currency
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:27:56 PM

It's good for the whole community! After all, first of all, this is the inflow of cash and we really need them now

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:29:08 PM

It's good news. Because only new peoples brings to cripto real fiat. And most of them going to wait @tothemoon@ without do anything.

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:31:35 PM

that's very good, actually.More and more people are learning about the cryptocurrency and the opportunities it will give to all mankind.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:32:42 PM

The more new people on the market will go the better,and the more free money especially it will go,the more market capitalization,and the value of the assets of the crypt,and the more it will be known,and povsyuda will shout about it,so it's certainly plus a big, as the market do the PEOPLE!!!
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:36:17 PM

This will definitely be a good thing for us. More and more people invest entering the crypto market mean that the price of the market will increase due to The need to use electronic money of new people

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:37:38 PM

That cryptocurrency becomes or is becoming so popular is a good news to those coming in and to us that have been into it for quite some time. This is not a technology meant for just some set of people, but that it is for all. The whole world should benefit from it. The scope also needs to be expanded. So, the more the people that come in, the better.
Originator

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:42:33 PM

I tend to think that this is good. On several points. In the market, someone wins at the expense of others, then we have a chance to make money on greed or stupidity other (this market is so arranged and not so evil). Well, it's good that crypts are growing, it's like light for plants, we will grow, change and the world will change, whether it wants it or not.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: