Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:04:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🏀 FanChain by SportsCastr 🏆 Backed by ex-NBA Commish David Stern & NFLPA  (Read 20356 times)
SportsCastr (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

Minting the next generation fan 🏆

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 08:02:39 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 10:52:26 PM by SportsCastr

Hi hamsaumer, join us on Telegram: www.t.me/FanChain

where is the slack channel?

FanChain by SportsCastr
[FORBES] Backed by Former NBA Commissioner David Stern
ANN Thread / Telegram / Twitter / Whitepaper / NOW LIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SportsCastr (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

Hi chickenpalao. FanChain tokens are based on the ERC20 standard but also adopts ERC721-style features when they are distributedor accepted within the FanChain ecosystem (including any wallet that adds support for our DApp.) Read more in our whitepaper (see pg. 11)

Is the token ERC223/ERC20 Ethereum?

FanChain by SportsCastr
SportsCastr (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

Thanks for your interest, Gargulan! We love SportsCastr, and are excited at the opportunities that this will give folks who want to see more representation for themselves and the sports they love (think women, persons of color, "fringe" sports and gaming events).

Most importantly, we're excited about how Fanchain can suit the SportsCastr platform and sports/fandom at large.

Having your own commentator or being able to follow someone whose commenting you like is a neat idea. I have thought about it in the past but nice to see someone taking the initiative!

FanChain by SportsCastr
Gargulan

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:03:14 AM

Thanks for your interest, Gargulan! We love SportsCastr, and are excited at the opportunities that this will give folks who want to see more representation for themselves and the sports they love (think women, persons of color, "fringe" sports and gaming events).

Most importantly, we're excited about how Fanchain can suit the SportsCastr platform and sports/fandom at large.

Having your own commentator or being able to follow someone whose commenting you like is a neat idea. I have thought about it in the past but nice to see someone taking the initiative!

Maybe I will use your platform and turn into a commentator myself one day! Cheesy Can anyone comment anything or only a certain type of sport?

gerald232

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:25:42 AM

FanChain provides a framework in which fans are rewarded with tokens that can be used in the sports ecosystems in which they contribute.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:55:42 AM

hello i read this on your website

TOKEN ALLOCATION AND DISTRIBUTION

330MM MAXIMUM TOTAL TOKENS IN ICO
ICO: 330MM (Including Early Bird, Pre-Sale and ICO)
CGP: 60MM Distributed Over 3 Years
PIP: 60MM Distributed Over 3 Years
BOUNTIES: 18MM Distributed Over 3 Years VIEW ALL
COMPANY RESERVE: 120MM
BUFFER: 12MM

just want to ask about bounties distributions, is that true if supporters from this project, wich mean bounty participants will reaceive their token over 3 years after the crowdsale end ? depends on token alocations and distributions above
if yes there will a long story for the supporters ?
thank you

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:14:00 PM

Good day!
Wanted to say that I'm seriously invested in this project. Name dropping is a great strategy even though some people look down on it. I've been a fan of David Stern, strangely enough. Can you ask him to drop by for an AMA or something?
SportsCastr (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

Tap below to check out our brand new bounty campaign

Tap below to access our bounty campaign.

FanChain by SportsCastr
SportsCastr (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:23:12 PM

Maybe I will use your platform and turn into a commentator myself one day! Cheesy Can anyone comment anything or only a certain type of sport?

Yes, please do join. You can commentate on a variety of different sports and soon even competitive gaming using SportsCastr, and FanChain will allow people like us to be able to reward commentators like you!

FanChain by SportsCastr
Gargulan

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:58:52 AM

Yes, please do join. You can commentate on a variety of different sports and soon even competitive gaming using SportsCastr, and FanChain will allow people like us to be able to reward commentators like you!

Do you actually need to get streaming licenses? I think you said that professional sports could be commented. How can that be done live? Don't you need official authorization to stream restricted content like professional sports games?

SportsCastr (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

Do you actually need to get streaming licenses? I think you said that professional sports could be commented. How can that be done live? Don't you need official authorization to stream restricted content like professional sports games?

To show the actual game - we will need streaming licenses. A portion of the token raise will be used to acquire licenses. In addition, SportsCastr works as a second-screen experience for all this games. This means that you watch the game on TV or an OTT service, and you choose your alternative commentary using the SportsCastr app or website

FanChain by SportsCastr
Mr. Art

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:01:40 PM

is this true David Stern joined this project as an advisors from this project ?
and how David Stern got involved with fanchain ?

rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:06:32 PM

FanChain Hindi ANN is live at:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4712560
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:34:42 AM

There's plenty of sport-related crypto projects being built right now, but this is the first time I have been really looking into one. Does it have serious potential, or is it only wishful thinking and shilling, like many other projects?

I've been reading a bit around on the website, looks like a brilliant concept, combining real-time sports with a live social community, so if this gets launched in the right way, it could be quite impressive!

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
SportsCastr (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 05:32:59 PM

We're excited to announce our partnership with the NFLPA. Read more below.

FanChain by SportsCastr
Gargulan

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

To show the actual game - we will need streaming licenses. A portion of the token raise will be used to acquire licenses. In addition, SportsCastr works as a second-screen experience for all this games. This means that you watch the game on TV or an OTT service, and you choose your alternative commentary using the SportsCastr app or website

Isn't it often times that these streaming contracts are exclusively sold to a single entity? I don't know how it works internationally, but I thought that's how it works nationally. And aren't they also super expensive?

rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

FanChain Hindi Whitepaper

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ostsCqj85pWms8rFaHsDNpjWMkLZsZrP
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:44:30 AM

Hi !

Read ANN and WP in Greek:

ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4795063.0
WP - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eCR-RQ-gbYoFmKq8R60VErd9xy1Etr3p/view?usp=sharing
butcher_spam
Copper Member

Activity: 1026
Merit: 177

[btc]

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:09:39 AM

Russian Translation:

ANN:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4795521.msg43264430#msg43264430
WP:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15kkkicm3JJaOmKUYWBUDWh0wHFU9FQEl/view

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
adelablue

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:18:58 AM

My husband will definitely feel interested, looking forward to more information. Any telegram group?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: