Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:27:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin $50K by 2018, $100K by 2019  (Read 647 times)
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:15:46 AM

after the failure of price support, bitcoin decreases every hour. a good opportunity to buy as it is today will not come twice. I think for those holders who start to panic please be patient a little to keep hold of the coins they have, we just need to be optimistic that circumstances will be like again. I think the bitcoin price will be under $ 20,000 and will not reach $ 50,000
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:43:01 AM

Brothers, the correction is now finished at $7K.
The bear was trying to push bitcoin below $7.5K but they couldn't. Whole market is green today.
Institutions are pouring into the market with their money.

Next leg is $8K
it will only go up from here.

FOMO when it hits the bottom --- which is NOW.

In two months' time, we will never see bitcoin trading below $10K again

Now is the chance to buy

So HODL and FOMO buy more now!!!

Its unpredictable at this point. We expected the price would zoom up by June but what happended now is, it went behind taking the value to $6k+. This is really bit worrying but still we have an opporutunity to gather as many coins as we can now as the coins are so cheap and very lower than Last January 2018. Lets hope the trend picks up again and moves towards minimum $20k.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:04:41 PM

Actually, this makes me laugh. Well, atleast he/she tries to counter those FUD with his own prediction. It's just it became over confident resulting in too high and nearly impossible. The price bounce back a lil bit and that's what I like for now.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:19:56 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 02:52:45 AM by Barbarian

You are raising your hopes too high OP, and I would not be so sure yet until I am so sure. One thing is that bitcoin is unpredictable and a lot can still happen even in the short term. $50k at the end of 2018 is totally unrealistic and you are presently living in a dream. Do not expect every year to be the same and even if we are able to make any slight move at all, $25k may actually be the maximum this year would give. Of course, no one is sure of anything, but that seems more realistic to me.

Even though bitcoin was known for bringing surprises time to time, I feel it would be too hard to hit $50k in next 6 months of time from the current levels of below $7000. In November 2017 alone bitcoin moved from $10k to $19.8k levels, it was almost a $10k movement. If we get $10k movements for every month from now onward till this December then %50k still possible Wink.
Yeah the expectations of the OP are completely unrealistic as a bitcoin holder I would love to see such high prices but as a person that uses his common sense I really do not believe we are going to see prices anywhere close to what he is expecting but that is not that bad since we can buy cheap bitcoins for a long time.
nickwen

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:22:02 PM

50k dollars is possible to happen this year 2018, but before it happen we need everyone or each investor of the bitcoin will buy bitcoin and no one can sell their bitcoin and advertise to bitcoin to other people that can help to grow bitcoin price. But the price of 100k dollars for the year 2019 maybe it will happen or not.
I do not agree with you. bitcoin will never be able to reach $ 20,000 in 2018. Currently, the price has dropped to $ 5842. So, at the end of the year, bitcoin prices will not increase as expected
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:30:27 PM

Even it hurts,I would like to share the fact.Bitcoin price will not raise to 50k$ by this year end.Because the current market it seems like that.Actually it affect the new investment in the bitcoin.Many new investors get panic by the price reduction for the longer period and will reduce the investment in bitcoin.
Bitcoin will reach $25K by 2018.`
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:41:01 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 04:51:05 PM by fabiorem

Some facts:

1: a 5% rise is not a bull-run.
2: the mining cost is above 15k.
3: the big miners are using the futures markets to cover their costs.
4: banks and financial institutions are playing the market, to force you out.
5: banks and financial institutions also wants you to cry for regulation from the State, which is their ally.
6: in TA, a double bottom leads to a bull-run, but we had six bottoms already, one after another, and nothing happened.
7: you should put no more than 15% of your savings into crypto.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:53:20 PM

This is an attractive price you have mentioned and I would be very happy if that comes true but the current market trend doesn't support the price rise for this year and for next year. I know that crypto market is volatile but I doubt that Bitcoin can reach $50000 by this year end, my prediction is $25000 for this year end and that too Bitcoin need to go for so many corrections before that. Any way, it depends on the market situation and we all need to wait and watch the show.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:07:24 AM

The bear was trying to push bitcoin below $7.5K but they couldn't. Whole market is green today.

Next leg is $8K

Now is the chance to buy

As the prices are continuously decreasing, investing a huge amount today is the best thing to do because the market prices are very cheap, selling your coins will just make you lose a huge amount of your investment so think wisely.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:02:30 AM

You know it's good to us if ever happen but to assume is not good for us. We can only predict but to see what will happen is impossible. Im not saying bitcoin price is impossible to reach $50k this year I'm just telling it's free to dream big and it's our hope.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:07:11 AM

Very funny to hear about your prediction because now the price of Bitcoin is very low in the market and how can it reach to $50k by the end of 2018. I hope this year it is not possible for the Bitcoin to reach ATH because right now there are many allegations going around the globe on Bitcoin.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:11:10 AM

It would take a lot of effort by the market to gain that prediction, I am hoping with that price but somehow it's pretty impossible unless many whales will pump the price.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:57:52 AM

Next leg is $8K

Now is the chance to buy

I have never been that precise. I did not make such estimates. I just commented on the process. BitCoine does not have to believe that much. because in the end this is a trade. the price can be very high. you can also go down a lot. everything is possible in trade. so I think we should make good analysis.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:13:57 PM

That's too high for bitcoin to reach that $50,000 in this year, but I hope so, well it could possible happen just like in last year that bitcoin increase x20, so I hope it will increase in the next month and hope no dumping anymore.

BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

That's too high for bitcoin to reach that $50,000 in this year, but I hope so, well it could possible happen just like in last year that bitcoin increase x20, so I hope it will increase in the next month and hope no dumping anymore.

No such thing, go back to the last FOMO cycle, study the increase percentages and you will see that if we bottom at current prices, we can actually reach $50k by another December bullish wave. The bullrun would need to be rather aggresive and would end up with another strong correction, but the more people understand that Bitcoin is not going anywhere after it crashes, the less fear there will be for said crashes. People will have the certainty of the fact that Bitcoin ALWAYS recovers eventually, so you aren't a bagholder as long as know what you are dealing with long term.
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:38:54 PM

We could not tell the future of the internet in 1992 anymore than we can tell the future of bitcoin in 2019. No one knows…
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:58:11 PM

I doubt that we can reach 50k$ this year either, that is about 6.5x increase, quite unreal if to see the volatility f0r this year.. you can count how long it will take and by what % it has to increase daily.
If you take compound interest and we raise 10% daily, we will rise back to 20k$ within about 2 weeks roughly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: