Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unknown National Chain Restaurant to Accept Bitcoin This Weekend  (Read 17761 times)
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2011, 08:30:40 PM

And is it really true that SA was founded by one and likely indoctrinates its members into that culture by feeding them furry pictures and knowledge without them suspecting?

Yes this part is disturbingly true. Richard "Twinkfox" Kyanka has been serving up a steady stream of cat penises to unsuspecting forumgoers for over 10 years now.

Not only this, but the infamous battle with Uwe Boll was actually a set up to sale videos of Twinkfox Kyanka and Uwe Boll yiffing atop a mound of mangosteens. It was on the DVD edition and the community never quite recovered. Some say you can hear a young Will Freund on the audio track with a breaking heart.

Sounds as tragic as the furry group's run-in with the Burned Furs movement. From the opposide direction.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ayo_4_Yayo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 07:17:13 AM

I am not a SA forums member because there are a lot of trolls over there and people say "get out" a lot
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 07:20:05 AM

I am not a SA forums member because there are a lot of trolls over there and people say "get out" a lot

Sounds like you've wandered into YOSPOS.  They tell everyone who isn't a geek to get the fuck out or go back to gibbis.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Ayo_4_Yayo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 07:28:03 AM

Sounds like you've wandered into YOSPOS.  They tell everyone who isn't a geek to get the fuck out or go back to gibbis.

Fyi, "YOSPOS" stands for You Obese Shitheads but I don't remember the POS part.
julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 09:49:58 AM

c'mon people...   Please stop hijacking this thread with irrelevant crap.

If it's not directly to do with Bruce's announcement - it's off topic.

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
repentance

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 10:33:38 AM

c'mon people...   Please stop hijacking this thread with irrelevant crap.

There's not really anything to do with Bruce's announcement left to talk about.  He fell for a troll by a goon (one which wasn't even specifically aimed at him initially).

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 11:28:07 AM

There's not really anything to do with Bruce's announcement left to talk about.  He fell for a troll by a goon (one which wasn't even specifically aimed at him initially).

Has Bruce said anything about what happened?

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 11:31:20 AM

When I see this thread updated - I guess I'm hoping to hear news of a sheepish admission/apology from Bruce.. but I guess that's too much to hope for.

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
repentance

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 11:54:15 AM

When I see this thread updated - I guess I'm hoping to hear news of a sheepish admission/apology from Bruce.. but I guess that's too much to hope for.

If he was going to post an explanation anywhere, I suspect it would be on his Google group where he made the announcement and not here.

freequant

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 03:04:58 PM

This is just a bait to trick you into joining his new community.
Don't expect an answer here.
You'll have to join his forum to find out.
Gerken

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 03:06:41 PM

It isn't a community, it's a circle jerk of yes man all slapping each other on the back.  Yes SA does have people in it, and no nothing interesting is there. 

Gerken

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 03:15:11 PM

It isn't a community, it's a circle jerk of yes man all slapping each other on the back.  Yes SA does have people in it, and no nothing interesting is there.  
Hey guys, did you hear about that chain of restaurants that is going to accept Bitcoin? I'M STOKED.

But did you get any verification?  Is there a press release?  Have you talked to anyone in the company?

"POSITIVE ENERGY ONLY, BESIDES I HEARD IT FROM SOMEONE ON TWITTER!" *bans anyone not saying AWESOME! UP UP UP!*

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2011, 04:10:18 PM

So... anyone with ties or communication with Bruce have any idea what happened to his show? I thought it was supposed to be a daily thing, but last one that came out was now a week ago  Undecided
btcbaby

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 06:29:01 PM

So... anyone with ties or communication with Bruce have any idea what happened to his show? I thought it was supposed to be a daily thing, but last one that came out was now a week ago  Undecided

Was only ever a weekly thing.  btc::log does give away a whole Bitcoin daily to active new members.

http://www.btclog.com/uploads/FileUpload/e6/9cc97eb4c91db1ec5fb30ca35f0da8.png
Write an excellent post on btc::log and you just might win 1BTC in our daily giveaway.
btc::log is the professionally managed and community moderated Bitcoin Forum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: