Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simply predict the future of bitcoin  (Read 4064 times)
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

When should the chance of tuen mun be this time?

Feel like there's a half-year down period?

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

The ICO bubble is pretty bad.
The future of bitcoin is will be great again someday. I think that the best for all over again. I am enjoying reading them to bull racing and technology, the future. The real reason right reserved right reasons. Thst id the bitcoin is a great mind to win the best for all of us to be one will be a scam, but its not just the world
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:49:46 PM

There will be many bull runs and prices will be ever higher but I don't need to predict or trade my money because it is the best way to keep money growing compared to other investments.
Jpja

Activity: 150
Merit: 29

Happy mother of 5 children

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:00:37 PM

Currenty, bitcoin has fallen by more than 2 times compared to last year's highs. Will it return to them and if so how soon? Unknown. We only know that you need to constantly buy more bitcoin.

👉🏼 Relictum Pro – touch the future now!
https://relictum.pro/
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:13:16 PM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

every 6th day of the month brought us some mystical change in the direction of the bitcoin price, as if Satoshi himself is waving a magic wand on this day... and somehow everything goes in turn, so we are waiting for today's change in the direction I bitcoin movement and the long-awaited turn."
This pattern began with the launch of bitcoin futures. And on the 6th, apparently, there is a set of positions, to which the market reacts sometimes with sharp fluctuations. And, by the way, the set comes with a larger ONE, no magic, and trend lines, battery, levels, indicators, triangle, which has long been observed, etc. So I recommend to pay attention to the normal tools, considering the news and events instead of searching for some magical "coincidences" that any regularity in this market always ends quickly. If we analyze the price now, there are no special changes since my last reviews, all the chances of growth prevail, but their superiority is small. We can say that the price is in the flat for the 2nd week and there is no certainty, all the crypto community has calmed down and only the breakdown of either 7800 or the trend line (the lower boundary of the triangle) in the region of 7000 can stir it up. In General, we need at least some significant price movements and VOLUMES, and while they are not, we will continue to enjoy the silence Smiley

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:15:55 PM

We can not know what is waiting for us ahead. Bitcoin can hit $100000 or even drop below $1000. Therefore, you can never predict the perfect future ahead. Everything can happen again in this year. However, I have prepared for the worst
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:31:44 PM

altcoin statistical patterns, bitcoins are very difficult to guess, drastic increases, drastic decreases, difficult to predict, most of the ico is deception and bubbles, but everyone remains confident and does not give up on crypto.
I do not think most ICO projects are deceptive and bubbles. In the crypto, market is very fierce. New coins are constantly being created to compete with Bitcoin. Many projects have talented developers, and they always want their ICO project to succeed and beat the bitcoin.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:45:49 PM

I predict bitcoin will have  a good future. The price will rise soon. I believe it. I invest it to get earn.
Price of bitcoin is going to be very high because more and more investors are investing in bitcoin now, most of people who were not trusting bitcoin are now ready to buy bitcoin so increasing demand of bitcoin is making future of bitcoin brighter and it will be like this forever, high acceptance and growing price is making it clear that future of bitcoin is going to be very bright.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:11:20 PM

Well in my own opinion no one knows what will happen or can predict future of bitcoin.  But we know How famous bitcoin world wide. But i think it has a good future because of many people investing n bitcoin nowadays.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:48:25 PM

This year has not been like the past years, it is exceptional, previous statistics and price changes did not have the same conditions as bitcoin has this year, eve since last years's massive jump in price bitcoin has become more popular than eve and it has got the attention of government which they no longer can ignore as they did before, and so in the light of these events and how they are regulating cryptocurrency overall the whole market is witnessing some slow movements, movements that i am sure will soon increase and will lead to the price going up.
mackenzied

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:57:37 PM

altcoin statistical patterns, bitcoins are very difficult to guess, drastic increases, drastic decreases, difficult to predict, most of the ico is deception and bubbles, but everyone remains confident and does not give up on crypto.

I think the ICO is not a bubble, every ICO represents a project in reality, each project develops a different technology, but all of them are based on the blockchain. And sometimes, we encounter some fake projects. In short, the ICO is not a bubble, it's fine and it's worth the wait.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:58:41 PM

The future of bitcoin is badly affected by its mass use as a means of accumulating value, that is, that people buy it and hold it in the hope of earning a profit from the growth of its price and use it very little as a means of payment. If this continues, and most likely that it will be so, the price of bitcoin will grow and together with it the risk of investing into it will increase. At some point there will be panic and bitcoin will rapidly fall in price, down to its actual depreciation. Perhaps this will happen several times. However, each time bitcoin will already be less and less in price. Its price will remain high, but it will not differ from other coins thousands of times, as it is now.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:16:48 PM

The cost of the most popular crypto currency in the world bitcoin  may fall down to 4-5 thousand dollars before it returns to growth, experts believe. At the same time, they warn that the timing of changing the dynamics of bitcoin trading depends on market factors, including the statements of world regulators.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:30:10 PM

The cost of the most popular crypto currency in the world bitcoin  may fall down to 4-5 thousand dollars before it returns to growth, experts believe. At the same time, they warn that the timing of changing the dynamics of bitcoin trading depends on market factors, including the statements of world regulators.

For me its worth an investments while we're holding bitcoin as our asset for long term. Predicting about the future of bitcoin is a hard thing to do, because the value isn't stable of a certain figure. It may increase very fast and falls quickly, and given a scenario which was happening nowadays many people had been feeling so dry with their holdings. Hopefully everything will be alright in the next few months to go or this month something will happen very surprising with bitcoin.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:53:36 PM

Currenty, bitcoin has fallen by more than 2 times compared to last year's highs. Will it return to them and if so how soon? Unknown. We only know that you need to constantly buy more bitcoin.

And it doesn't mean a thing. Instead of treating the ATH as something average, you should look at it as an abnormality. In reality BTC was never really worth 20k USD, it only traded at that price due to limited supply on exchanges and a huge number of new investors coming in. All they wanted was to earn a few dollars and sell it all, that's why it quickly crashed back to where it is now. It's still a great price though.

To make it short, we'll be above 10k USD in a few months and will break the ATH within a year. I also expect a huge acceptance and regulation by 2020.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Julius_crypto

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:16:20 PM

If it's all unknown how you know you need to constantly buy more then? Maybe you'd better off constantly selling (short)
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:31:08 PM

Bitcoin prediction by most of the experts are Bitcoin will reach 25 Thousand  dollars by this year end and another prediction is bitcoin possible target is 50 Thousand dollars
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:38:07 PM

Bitcoin prediction by most of the experts are Bitcoin will reach 25 Thousand  dollars by this year end and another prediction is bitcoin possible target is 50 Thousand dollars
I really find it hard to predict the future of bitcoin but one thing for sure,bitcoin has still a lot of big rooms for improvement.Although it's been here for nine years of existence,i know it will lead a bright future not just for the crypto itself,but it will also shower a lof of blessings for those who keep on believing in bitcoin and continue holding their coins even the market is in a steady growth.

virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

There are many prediction about the price on google search. Anyone after reading that prediction can know that when will the price rise and how will the price of bitcoin rise. From the previous charts the experts of trading has predicted that till the end of this year the price of bitcoin will reach to a new high price of its value.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:12:49 AM

I think with the trend of more and more countries encouraging it's people to have crypto currency and less and less countries banning crypto currencies then I think the future looks great. I know trends right nownehen it cones to the prices are really bad butni really think once we get over this sucky year them we can see a huge leap forward next year.

Hoho29

Activity: 145

HalommmmE is my LOVE

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:16:12 AM

every 6th day of the month brought us some mystical change in the direction of the bitcoin price, as if Satoshi himself is waving a magic wand on this day... and somehow everything goes in turn, so we are waiting for today's change in the direction I bitcoin movement and the long-awaited turn."
This pattern began with the launch of bitcoin futures. And on the 6th, apparently, there is a set of positions, to which the market reacts sometimes with sharp fluctuations. And, by the way, the set comes with a larger ONE, no magic, and trend lines, battery, levels, indicators, triangle, which has long been observed, etc. So I recommend to pay attention to the normal tools, considering the news and events instead of searching for some magical "coincidences" that any regularity in this market always ends quickly. If we analyze the price now, there are no special changes since my last reviews, all the chances of growth prevail, but their superiority is small. We can say that the price is in the flat for the 2nd week and there is no certainty, all the crypto community has calmed down and only the breakdown of either 7800 or the trend line (the lower boundary of the triangle) in the region of 7000 can stir it up. In General, we need at least some significant price movements and VOLUMES, and while they are not, we will continue to enjoy the silence Smiley
I wish if bitcoin return back to old prices specially under 1k $ where I can fill back my bags again without hesitations and fear .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: