Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:37:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simply predict the future of bitcoin  (Read 4064 times)
tokecabe

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:43:47 PM

the prediction is only 50% accurate the rest do not know yet. but what happens today is the picture of the future.
ups and downs of so significant a price are the decoys of people to invest in bitcoin,
mbm_ico

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:36:48 PM

Most likely in a month, Bitcoin will end its fall and start active growth, but there may be a consolidation until September, but then everyone expects bitcoin growth.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:59:00 AM

Most likely in a month, Bitcoin will end its fall and start active growth, but there may be a consolidation until September, but then everyone expects bitcoin growth.

I cant predict what will happen to bitcoin because bitcoin is unpredictable, But I can assume what he will gonna do, bitcoin's performance last year is quite amazing, It reaches $20000, many people waking up for that news. And right now bitcoin is dropping deeply, from $20000 to $5000, so for me I assume that bitcoin's next move will rising up, though i don't know when but it will recover.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:01:32 AM

I do not think that we can somehow predict the future of bitcoins and crypto-currencies, we can only guess. The future bitcoin depends more on public opinion.
Well I don’t know exactly what the difference between prediction and guessing is. Till now I was just thinking about them they are same. But right now by reading your comment, it seems they both are some different from each other. But anyway, either it is guess or prediction, you are supposed to make that just by analyzing your information and must not be shared over the public platforms.
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2562
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

Let's wait for the development I know bitcoin will hit the high price and many investors will be happy at the end. Lets be positive for the future of bitcoin.
Yes it's true all we need to do is wait and assumed the best for bitcoin. Bitcoin has great potential to be on the top. Positive thinking is more advantageous because we never feel discourage whatever the problem will come our way. That's why I never discourage in the up and down of its price. I always hope the better time for the price up will come. So I presume bitcoin will last for life as long as many will trust and believes in bitcoin this will be beneficial to all who believes its power.
The future of Bitcoin is looking bright and we know the current condition of the market which is not favorable for those who have invested already but is favorable for new comers. Prediction about the future market is not easy and almost all the predictions which are considering accurate have some uncertainty and this is due to the action of Bitcoin.

maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

The US authorities will secretly begin to acquire crypto currency and use it for shadow transactions with other countries. This is already happening, but the real boom will begin in 2018.China will most actively invest in the crypto currency, but, most likely, not in bitkoyn. Probably, the Chinese government will launch its own currency, which will be fully controlled by the authorities. This move will positively affect the legitimacy of the whole of crypto currency.
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:46:10 PM

Many companies will begin to pay freelancers fees in the crypto currency. As a result, new tax reforms will be required. In the long term, governments will begin to raise sales taxes. The Internet once deprived the telephone industry of the monopoly. Similarly, the crypto currency will deprive the state of the monopoly on the issue of money.
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:51:11 PM

For me I can't say what will be the accurate prediction to bitcoin because as far as I know we are dealing to unstable valuable things that can be good for long term and short term. The price won't be simple fall and rise there are people behind this that manipulate the market.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:58:10 PM

I don't know, i mean we really had a huge hit this first quarter in terms of thr price of BTC. For it to recover the peak price it got last year will be nothing short of a miracle and actually makibg another record this year will be down right uncanny. But then again, stranger things have happened in the crypto world and i wouldn't be surprised if we see another shoot up in the price.

Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:39:34 PM

Bitcoin is the one of the very prominent crypto currency started in the year 2009. Its features are found very attractive to the global community.By understanding its usefulness  world wide business community is attracted to it and they started to utilize it for their varied requirements Bitcoin become more popular world wide and it could attain the confidence of the people for investment, day trading and shopping domestic and international..It is a new form of economical concepts so more people are attracted to it globally.So its future is found very bright and promising.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

For me I can't say what will be the accurate prediction to bitcoin because as far as I know we are dealing to unstable valuable things that can be good for long term and short term. The price won't be simple fall and rise there are people behind this that manipulate the market.
do not think hard about bitcoin. i recommend for long term investment for btc. i am sure later will btc will rise, because many requests, especially if the government has legalized that. the more countries that legitimize it the higher the demand

blogmantube

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:26:26 PM

My prediction is that bitcoin will go the last time the highest point we will ever seen and then forever falldown in longterm
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:56:39 PM

The bull run will take place but we do not know when exactly this will take place again.the very reason of making it slow is because of the FUD against crypto currency specially to bitcoin. Due to this situation it shaken the hands of some hodlers and selling their token's at the dip moment which is making the market more difficult to recover.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

The bull run will take place but we do not know when exactly this will take place again.the very reason of making it slow is because of the FUD against crypto currency specially to bitcoin. Due to this situation it shaken the hands of some hodlers and selling their token's at the dip moment which is making the market more difficult to recover.
Right.Panic selling will just make the market price become worst because it will only contribute to a more dump.So stretch your patience as much as you can.I'm sure the bull run will definitely come back in the near future.We just have to wait for the right time.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:41:25 PM

The future of bitcoin is good.But the price of bitcoin is unpredictable now.Bitcoin will face many fluctuation in future.Every year the investors in bitcoin is increased .This is the main cause of raise in bitcoin price every month.My prediction about bitcoin price is 30,000$ by the end of this year.
I certainly agree with that opinion, the future of bitcoin will be good but the price will still unpredictable and its because of being volatile. Furthermore, no one can predict what would be the price of bitcoin but I expect in the end of this year it will bounce back or it will surpass the price of $20000.
Stephen1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:45:11 PM

bitcoin was unpredictable, anonymously and so risky, but it has a lot of profit if you know how to manage it. So I mean about the future price of bitcoin it would be growth up again after being decreased for the couples of time.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:31:07 PM

bitcoin and a number of other digital currencies will someday replace the position of banknotes as a medium of exchange. The reason, this currency can fix problems that exist in paper currency, and indeed in history, the same thing always happens in the new currency that replaces the old currency.

I think it's up to us in what way to proceed with all the investments by looking at the future of a very nice bitcoin or at least telling ourselves all the positive things about it.
The future of bitcoin says that there will be a lot of bearish trends as well as lots of bull runs as well. You do not really have to hype about anything because it's very much that cyclic. This prediction is difficult here because it all depends on multipurpose factors around the world, news, new events, etc.
kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:59:45 PM

The recent sharp fall in bitcoin is due to overvaluation of the market. As the excess of ICO has caused many worthless projects into the market, I think the market will be revised for some time and may not have a bull market this year.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:18:26 PM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

When should the chance of tuen mun be this time?

Feel like there's a half-year down period?

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

The ICO bubble is pretty bad.

If you are worrying on the market prices if it will drop or still grow after a few months then always try to read different speculations coming from the professional crypto traders in order to boost up your confidence.

Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:44:33 PM

do not think hard about bitcoin. i recommend for long term investment for btc. i am sure later will btc will rise, because many requests, especially if the government has legalized that. the more countries that legitimize it the higher the demand
Yes for sure bitcoin is gonna be so high  this year as more and more people are accepting bitcoin so it is making price and value even more high, now government are taking interest in bitcoin so it will be a ladder to success for bitcoin business. Because of high speculation, good increasing acceptance I think bitcoin is going to have highest price and huge demand in all markets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: