Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:43:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simply predict the future of bitcoin  (Read 4062 times)
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:24:29 AM

Most likely in a month, Bitcoin will end its fall and start active growth, but there may be a consolidation until September, but then everyone expects bitcoin growth.

I cant predict what will happen to bitcoin because bitcoin is unpredictable, But I can assume what he will gonna do, bitcoin's performance last year is quite amazing, It reaches $20000, many people waking up for that news. And right now bitcoin is dropping deeply, from $20000 to $5000, so for me I assume that bitcoin's next move will rising up, though i don't know when but it will recover.
It is not only bitcoin which is unpredictable but all the crypto coins which are there in this world behave like the same because of their volatile nature. However, we can really hope to see things happening in a way which can then help the bitcoin in flourishing higher and that I am pretty much sure that bitcoin will the ultimate future of this world’s economy and that soon it will become the global currency.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:24:59 AM

For me I can't say what will be the accurate prediction to bitcoin because as far as I know we are dealing to unstable valuable things that can be good for long term and short term. The price won't be simple fall and rise there are people behind this that manipulate the market.
There have been so people who are continuously working and planning to destabilize bitcoin and othercrypto. But very soon, they just get their results in worst possible way and bitcoin always had shown fantastic approach towards success. Right now, definitely they are working continuously and they wouldn’t be able to succeed this time too. So good luck to them Cheesy
lenini

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:13:24 AM

Bitcoin is not perfect. He has many problems that he tries to overcome. But to say that he will die is naive and short-sighted. To imagine the real potential of Bitcoin, we must think for decades ahead, not for a few months or years.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

Bitcoin's future is bright in the coming years. However, the coin is bound to see more fluctuations in its prices.
Since, no. of people investing in bitcoin is increasing, the coin has the potential to cross the $15,000 mark by the end of year. In the future, Bitcoin will gain more acceptance in the financial market. Many negative features of the coin like slow transaction speed will be overcomed and the coin will head towards being a maintream currency. People can expect good amount of profit from the coin in long term investments.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:39:19 PM

Maybe there will be more Bull Runs then bitcoin’s price will be high again. But predicting bitcoin is very difficult. No one controls it and the price is very difficult to guess. But if you believe in long-term investment I think bitcoin is a good investment than any other investment to earn huge profits.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:19:29 PM

altcoin statistical patterns, bitcoins are very difficult to guess, drastic increases, drastic decreases, difficult to predict, most of the ico is deception and bubbles, but everyone remains confident and does not give up on crypto.
I do not think most ICO projects are deceptive and bubbles. In the crypto, market is very fierce. New coins are constantly being created to compete with Bitcoin. Many projects have talented developers, and they always want their ICO project to succeed and beat the bitcoin.

And that ICO scam, we were careless to find out about the ICO’s team member, do we can believe them or not.
Actually there are a lot of good ICOs I’ve tried them and I got scammed only twice in some ICOs that I’ve participated.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:39:41 PM

Bitcoin is not perfect. He has many problems that he tries to overcome. But to say that he will die is naive and short-sighted. To imagine the real potential of Bitcoin, we must think for decades ahead, not for a few months or years.

You're right right!, the goodness of the project cannot be seen only for how many months but years. Talking about bitcoin, though its not perfectly made but it will developed more. What I see is that many people will invest and bitcoin will be legalize and accepted to many countries.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:49:52 PM

the figure was given by experts we can give in predicting the future of bitcoin is 25000 dollars and next price target is 50000 dollars bitcoin can reach any of these two targets
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:45:54 PM

It's not so easy to guess the future of Bitcoin. But today's technology means that your future will turn over from systems with this kind of infrastructure. I guess it's wrong to not see this. By 5 years, BitCoin will have come to a point that is well accepted by the world.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:25:41 PM

Basically there is no exact date that the bull market will return. But predictions that it will be back is real with no exact timeline. So we have to wait for it to come and hold as much as we can.
Correct, the only thing we know for sure is that at some point in the future the bull market is going to return since the adoption of bitcoin keeps growing around the world, what we do not know is when it is going to happen, it could happen tomorrow or it could happen in 5 years, which is one of the reasons one of the most common strategies in the forum is to hold your coins for the long term because if you do that you will be able to ride a few bull markets and get incredible profits with little to no effort.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:31:45 PM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

When should the chance of tuen mun be this time?

Feel like there's a half-year down period?

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

The ICO bubble is pretty bad.
I am a kind of person who is a huge fan of bitcoin and I always supported bitcoin since when I came to know about this and I too believe that bitcoin will have a very shiny and bright future ahead , the current status of bitcoin may put some people in doubt regarding the future of bitcoin because of the current valuation of bitcoin but still the past and success stories of bitcoin and the trust and faith that investors has in bitcoin always suggest the positive, bright and shiny future of bitcoin.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:45:58 AM

Even tho i don't like it when people make predictions and speculations on bitcoin without backing them with accurate strategies , thoughts or arguments
yet i have a strong feeling that things will continue to degenerate for at least the half remaining of this year .
If history repeats itself (which i hope it does because i really need to withdraw some money in the near future XD ) , cryptos will begin to go up starting from late September and only then we'll be able to talk about bull trends .
But even now i'll still be satisfied with bitcoin's price because it's 6 times worth what i bought it for so it's still a win win situation for me if it doesn't go up .
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:53:22 AM

in the nearest future, bitcoin will rise again to the highest value. and in the future, I predict that bitcoin will be more stable, and government regulation will slightly affect the government's presence in bitcoin in the market.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:34:31 AM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

When should the chance of tuen mun be this time?

Feel like there's a half-year down period?

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

The ICO bubble is pretty bad.

I usually read different news like how the market is running right now, it was very hard to get an accurate prediction so just try to read positive speculations in order to boost up your confidence on holding your coins.

jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:50:39 PM

Maybe there will be more Bull Runs then bitcoin’s price will be high again. But predicting bitcoin is very difficult. No one controls it and the price is very difficult to guess. But if you believe in long-term investment I think bitcoin is a good investment than any other investment to earn huge profits.
Surely the bitcoin future will have tremendous value for humanity. At this point it is going very slowly and stabilizing. However, it will be better in the near future. Over the next few years, its value is so great.
CryptocitySL

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:11:03 PM

The future of bitcoin is positive: bitcoin value is down from time to time. It's a common situation in a market in a business. However, bitcoin is the nucleus in cryptocurrency. Everyone investing in bitcoin has a really good future.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:43:04 PM

Cant!

No simple way to do this man because this market had been always unpredictable. To be frank we know very well this market depends on various factors starting from the fundamental, technical and unknown factors. So if there are so many factors out there then how can anyone predict the bitcoins future. Just look at this year, we have been into bear so many times as well as bullish trend too. Still its not able to keep it top of everything and finding it hard to reach higher levels yet. No one can predict when this will break at all.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

atariguy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:17:16 PM

I think the ICO market has little to do with the cryptocurrency market. The ICO market is the same startups, but not everyone has a valid use of blockchain technology, but simply used this fashionable word to gain a lot of capital. Therefore judging on the market ICO General condition of cryptocurrencies wrong
princejohn19

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:13:02 AM

My prediction about the future of bitcoin is it will grow forever because many people know about this and this is a source of income thats why many people will play this forever and we will not let the bitcoin down.
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:16:24 AM

I think the prediction of the future of bitcoin will be better than now, because the growth of bitcoin prices is rising and falling is also good, so we will also easily get many benefits at high prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: