Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:19:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simply predict the future of bitcoin  (Read 4064 times)
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:18:57 AM

The predictions were already so many that the head is spinning. Every day brings new forecasts, and absolutely opposite.
Then how about taking a break from these forecasts and come up with your own decision and perception. If you ask me, I think digital currencies rather bitcoin is money of tomorrow. By “money of tomorrow” I mean to say, this currency belongs to future where everything will be entirely computer based and that day will come sooner or later certainly.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:30:35 AM

for me the market is pure demand and supply. why does the crypto market especially bitcoin have a high volatility value because everyone in the world can participate in this market is not bound by distance and time so that the market turnover is fast, fast and large. this is what makes the market very difficult to detect whether it will go up or down
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:24:30 AM

Its true too many ICOs right now in market and most ICOs price drop when landed on exchanger. Price in market always depending on demand and supply and i am believe market will recover again because this market is not a buble and real investment

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:54:31 PM

As I knew cleraly that bitcoin was unpredictable, anonymously and so risky, but it has a lot of profit if you know how to manage it. So I mean about the future price of bitcoin it would be growth up again after being decreased for the couples of time.
We all know that the future of bitcoin is very unpredictable and no one can predict what would be happen in the near future. However, if we want to survive bitcoin in the near future we should support it until the so that we can that it would have better and bright future. In addition to that, just believe that bitcoin will really have bright future simply because we can get a lot of benefits from bitcoin. I will support bitcoin until the end and I do believe on the power of bitcoin.
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

I strongly believe that blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are the future. This is why I believe the price of Bitcoin will increase this year. This is what I believe, but I can never know. All I can do is guess and make a Bitcoin price prediction.

There are people that say Bitcoin is a ‘bubble’ like the ‘dot-com bubble’ that happened when internet companies’ stocks started increasing in price back in the late 1990s. They say that Bitcoin will ‘burst’ in 2018, meaning they think it will crash. In the dot-com bubble, the stocks got to really high prices. But when the bubble ‘burst’, the stocks went straight back down to low prices. The people that bought the stocks when they were at high prices, lost most of their money. This is why it is important not to invest more money than you can afford to lose.
dniwe_dna

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

Its true too many ICOs right now in market and most ICOs price drop when landed on exchanger. Price in market always depending on demand and supply and i am believe market will recover again because this market is not a buble and real investment
I agree with this statement. Recently, new tokens simply can not break through in the field of cryptocurrency. It is difficult for investors to determine which project is really successful. But in the long run you can be sure that Bitcoin will only grow in price.
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:21:50 AM

I think the most useless thing is to look for similar patterns in history. so the person is even more disappointed
AronToby

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:24:49 AM

I don't see any future for bitcoin, it's just a bubble, we better try to get quick profit and out.
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:39:04 AM

by the end of 2018 bitcoin will reach $ 13,000 in my opinion and it can be more, this is really the price increase every end of the year for crypto is always the hottest

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:36:18 AM

My prediction about the future of bitcoin is it will grow forever because many people know about this and this is a source of income thats why many people will play this forever and we will not let the bitcoin down.
I am agree with you bitcoin has bright future and it will be more than this very soon, bitcoin I well known and well developed currency, it is being accept by a lot of other people and countries who were not ready to trust bitcoin and invest into it, but now time has changed bitcoin has become the most famous currency all over the world people are investing globally and it has surely a bright future.

Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:03:44 AM

My prediction about the future of bitcoin is it will grow forever because many people know about this and this is a source of income thats why many people will play this forever and we will not let the bitcoin down.
I am agree with you bitcoin has bright future and it will be more than this very soon, bitcoin I well known and well developed currency, it is being accept by a lot of other people and countries who were not ready to trust bitcoin and invest into it, but now time has changed bitcoin has become the most famous currency all over the world people are investing globally and it has surely a bright future.

Yes bitcoin have a brighter future, even if at this time it is in downfall but time will come it can recover. And in the near future bitcoin is replace in fiat money.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:37:38 PM

Yes bitcoin have a brighter future, even if at this time it is in downfall but time will come it can recover. And in the near future bitcoin is replace in fiat money.
I think bitcoin will be having a great future ahead as its demand and popularity both are increasing again.This is because people have faith in bitcoin.Bitcoin has established itself well from the last nine years and is spreading its roots.It has faced many ups and downs and has always emerged victorious.Bitcoin is now getting accepted in many places all over the world and some nations are also now supporting it.It is a money making machine and people are taking advantage of it.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:47:10 PM

In my opinion, I think bitcoin and the crypto market will be fluctuated in this year and maybe in next year. Then, as the blockchain techniques of stable platforms, which are widely trusted by consumers as a stable and balance market for investment, it began to grow. Then there are opportunities for projects to be applied to life, and of course Bitcoin will become the king of crypto, like diamond's role in jewelry.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

When should the chance of tuen mun be this time?

Feel like there's a half-year down period?

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

The ICO bubble is pretty bad.
Its really hard to determine the future of bitcoin but for me I think bright future is waiting for bitcoin , We are able to used it in different transactions and payment. It will give us more benefits and opportunities. And bitcoin will be more popular . It will be legal in other countries and there will be a lot of improvements.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:27:21 PM

Unfortunately, bitcoin is unpredictable so it is hard to predict the future of bitcoin. Prices rise and fall all the time, however, I am still staying positive that bitcoin will survive yet again. We may not know how long this bubble will last, but we should trust that it will get back up.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:50:20 PM

it is so hard to guess,but i always beleive bitcoin will be king money forever and future bitcoin will gainrapid growth,now it is too low,so cheap price.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:20:06 PM

if bitcoin bull will comeback early than expected for sure people will gonna love it and people will buy again more bitcoin. Future of bitcoin can be simple and it can be so complex. It can be simple because people can send money to anywhere they want if they knew bitcoin. The complex thing is that if bitcoin connects into specific events like voting using blockchain.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

if bitcoin bull will comeback early than expected for sure people will gonna love it and people will buy again more bitcoin. Future of bitcoin can be simple and it can be so complex. It can be simple because people can send money to anywhere they want if they knew bitcoin. The complex thing is that if bitcoin connects into specific events like voting using blockchain.
Indeed, if Bitcoin bulls before the end of the year, it will have a huge impact in the market, it will regain the trust of the investors, and also some countries will be curious and start to adopt it slowly, then the popularity of Bitcoin will be high again, causing the price to be high again due to a lot of investors.

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:43:26 AM

It is very difficult to predict and analyze bitcoin even they have good capacity init. All people know that. We learn and try to guest is to minimize the risky.

Oh,  when the time of the last mined Bitcoin comes, BTC might cost millions! People that know it, are trying even to make a will in favor of their children and relatives - they want them to get BTC after their death.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:29:55 AM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

When should the chance of tuen mun be this time?

Feel like there's a half-year down period?

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

The ICO bubble is pretty bad.

Suck dude,all of you talking about the bullmarket or the bullrun but have you really asked yourself that is there really a run that will happen?or all of us are just wasting our time waiting for this?and can't we be contented on what market gives us now?do we have to wait forever for that?no IAM NOT .and i will do things that may give me profit even in this normal market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: