Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:26:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simply predict the future of bitcoin  (Read 4064 times)
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:36:26 AM

Another thing that just came to mind now is that if the bull run happens every year, it becomes a simple pattern to follow. So, with this fact, I don't see the bull run happening anytime this year. If there is a major bull run every year, then everyone can simply buy a lot and even go borrowing to buy and hodl till the bull run occur!
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

Bitcoin's price will come back in the upcoming years or in the future. And it will reach billion. Even the price today is very low, we believe that it will rise again. We just need to wait rather than quit in using bitcoin. You will just help the haters won. Because they claim that bitcoin will die and will never reach the future. But that is not true. In the future, there will be more investors and more users.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
cdoyle14

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

We can predict that it will be and be confident in it, but it doesn't mean that it would be just the way with predicted it to be. So the option for me is to be sensitive and selective here.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Tanya78

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:27:58 PM

The future of bitcoin, now only in the very initial stage. The best is still in the fore. For this personally, I'm not even going to leave.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:11:28 PM

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?
Do not make that mistake, there are many people that thought the bull market will appear soon and when that did not happened they sold their coins in disappointment, it is better to assume that you will have to hold your coins for years before you see any profits, you must prepare for the worst scenario that way if a better one comes along you will be prepared for that scenario as well.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

I feel like people put too much belief in predictions and patterns. I think that cryptocurrencies are unlike other economical stuff. Or at least they’re too young to find patterns in them. One thing I know - BTC will live a long life.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:02:51 PM

I think the market will never be able to raise the breed at the end of 2017, but for ETh to reach over $ 1000 is possible, and BTC can reach the $ 10,000 price. Do not exceed the high expectations of the market will fail
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:03:30 AM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

When should the chance of tuen mun be this time?

Feel like there's a half-year down period?

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

The ICO bubble is pretty bad.

Today it's more than a half year period since were almost at the 3rd quarter season and yet the trend is still downing,next month is September and soon were on the last quarter thats why many of people here are desperately looking for good sign to make their full investments because many investors are now has a doubt if the market will recover again from the downtrend ..theres no need to repeat the history because more and more are entering cryptocurrency the only problem is they still not seeing reason to bet all their assets instead they are just looking for a good timing to make this investing worth full
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:47:05 AM

I feel like people put too much belief in predictions and patterns. I think that cryptocurrencies are unlike other economical stuff. Or at least they’re too young to find patterns in them. One thing I know - BTC will live a long life.

That is the only way for them to determine if they are going to earn profit or not but the best thing to do is just be patience and wait for the price to pump before selling your coins and invest while the market prices are still low.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:06:22 AM

With market conditions that are dropping like now it is difficult to predict the price of bitcoin, but I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will soon recover so buying and being patient is a good and profitable thing.
Willie_Linder

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:44:19 AM

I see it as a prosperous currency. A major virtual money enabling people to buy and sell worldwide. It has great advantages and we all know it. Moreover, it has the blockchain technology next to it. Additionally, I would say that people talk much about it and it is very popular. What is the future of such a popular currency? It will take the world. I mean it will be very important in virtual transactions and open roads to maybe new possibilities. We do not yet what will happen with it. I am sure of one thing: we still can use it for a long time.
Zurbuchen

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:03:04 PM

It depends upon the responds of the each country. but somehow i think that bitcoin is quite unpredictable since the market or price range of bitcoin has been unstable for awhile. But if there are changes i cant imagine how would bitcoin really affect us all.
kripkiki12

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:59:28 PM

Hard to predict obviously, but I believe that the market will recover soon. That would be quite against the trends if there wont be hit upwards
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:03:18 PM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

When should the chance of tuen mun be this time?

Feel like there's a half-year down period?

The ICO bubble is pretty bad.
Let us just be patient. All of what we heard are just predictions and not exactly will happen. We will just be keen observant and be updated with the happening in crypto market so that we can do what we must do.
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:04:42 PM

Nobody can predict accurately what will be the market value of BTC.In split of seconds the value changes.Fluctuations are so common in BTC.So saying anything is not possible.But it was estimated that by the end of this year or by the starting of 2019 the value of bitcoin will reach a highest point.Rest all in mystery.We can just hope that value of btc should increase.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
dandannn

Activity: 242
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

Short term = under $10k
Medium term = under $20k
Long term = $50k+
Karis2018

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

In the event that the cost of Bitcoin later on is a basic one then perhaps I am the wealthiest woman on the planet. The crypto world is a secretive world. We will never know whether costs will rise or fall later on.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:01:18 PM

That is what traders do, they try to predict the future taking into account how bitcoin performed in the past and that is a mistake, I know there is going to be a bull market in the future because the technology is that good, I am not using the market for my predictions, the technology will change the world because there is not an scenario in which we do not need money free of the governments, but I do not know when that bull market will come so I hold.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:02:21 PM

altcoin statistical patterns, bitcoins are very difficult to guess, drastic increases, drastic decreases, difficult to predict, most of the ico is deception and bubbles, but everyone remains confident and does not give up on crypto.
Cryptocurrency has gained great trust from many investors and it continues to grow every day.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:07:03 PM

If it was that easy to predict the market then there will be a lot of rich people in the forum but that is not the case, which is why you see people protesting they were scammed when all that happened is that they invested in a bad coin and they do not want to recognize the fact they made a bad choice when they decided to invest in a particular ico.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: