Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simply predict the future of bitcoin  (Read 4061 times)
qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:55:43 PM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

When should the chance of tuen mun be this time?

Feel like there's a half-year down period?

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

The ICO bubble is pretty bad.

I hope so.
If that is true, I will wait it patiently because I see the potential of this new trend is huge. I am better to wait for the best day rather to leave this chance even though I have been waiting the market in very long time. And I should be ready to see anything of the market fact. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ramores8

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:29:58 PM

the future of bitcoin will become clear when ETFs are received and entered in the global stock market, investors will come bigger and make prices more congruent and will find the highest limit, if that is not fulfilled, then bitcoin will continue to move organically, where it is still dominated by extreme fluctuations.
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Pawsome

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:19:56 AM

When the market is dropping like now it is difficult to predict the price of bitcoin, the best thing that can be done is to be patient and wait because the market is recovering soon.

Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:03:54 AM

As I knew cleraly that bitcoin was unpredictable, anonymously and so risky, but it has a lot of profit if you know how to manage it. So I mean about the future price of bitcoin it would be growth up again after being decreased for the couples of time.
Yes, bitcoin is a unpredictable and high risk but if you have knowledge in cryptocurrency and you know how to handle the risk and how it works in the market you gain a high profit from your investment.  Knowledge is important in one business.  In my opinion about the future of bitcoin it become more successful cause the value it increases more than we expected and we know that value is unstable it happens to decrease but this is normal in one business especially in investing.
Sircoss

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:37:23 PM

We can do that but we have no guarantee that it will happen, many guys were predicting a great growth from side of Bitcoin, but since the beginning of this year we are seeing only fall.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:06:53 PM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

Bitcoin is unpredictable but we could make speculations specially if we're hoping for the best value of it as holders. Based on the theory that bitcoin has, there's a big possibility that bitcoin might repeat it's history that's why a lot of investors are awaiting until the last quarter of the year.

ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:08:42 PM

The future of bitcoin is very bright and promising since bitcoin is the first crypto currency started in the year 2009.It has the specific features such as a decentralized one with anonymity and its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology .Bitcoin is an electronic asset and can be operated world wide for the benefit of the global community.Now about 40 percentage of the global community is deriving the benefit of the bitcoin and hence it is in the growing stage .Near future the bitcoin users percentage will increase in the market and the corresponding demand will increase in the market,its price can shoot up at any level.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:30:55 AM

The human mind is ever changing there's no algorithm or pattern about that. That's why we can't rely on past statistics cause it might become obsolete. All we can do is observe the whales new pattern, read and be updated to news. Price analysis is meaningless in crypto currency because it's very volatile.
This is correct, many see the patterns as just a form of mathematics but what they do not realize is that behind all of those numbers there are human beings behind it and many of them do not take decisions based on logic they take decisions based on their emotions, so when the market went down the panic took over this market and it is still ruling it.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:36:29 AM

now the price of bitcoin is falling. surely whales are ready to increase their assets to their advantage. and that can make the price of bitcoin pump again. and the price of bitcoin will rise again to the moon. I think this cycle will continue to run well.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:45:41 AM

I think, we must know that bitcoin prices are difficult to predict but have a good future because they have prices that always rise every year so we can get profit and I hope this year will also be more profitable
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:51:46 AM

actually the price of bitcoin and bitcoin price movements is very difficult to predict the price of bitcoin will always move from the very high demand, if the price of bitcoin can be predicted then it will be very dangerous there will be people who manipulate the price of bitcoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
NevejElad

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:01:27 AM

As long as the customers and investors patronized and still investing in bitcoin, the bitcoin will always continue and stay for long in the busuiness because without the customers and investors no businesd will survive in the future to come.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:09:06 AM

In my prediction the bitcoins will have a bad year until this year but the next year I am sure that they will start to slowly rise again just like what they did last year. We all know that they are having a problem right now to climb up to the top because there are still people who talk bad things about them but i am sure the next couple of years they will rise again.
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:20:10 PM

Bright and promising, bitcoin is the first crypto currency.Bitcoin is a pioneer,master .Bitcoin is coming back with a full force
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:55:19 AM

We don’t know yet, lots of people has been making predictions that there is going to be another bubble this year too but I don’t know how true that is, since it’ happened last year the way I see things I don’t think it’s going to repeat itself again this year cause it’… well, just because it can’t occur straight twice. I know a lot of people are storing their Bitcoin with hope of another bill rush, but let’s see how it goes.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:22:04 AM

In my prediction the bitcoins will have a bad year until this year but the next year I am sure that they will start to slowly rise again just like what they did last year. We all know that they are having a problem right now to climb up to the top because there are still people who talk bad things about them but i am sure the next couple of years they will rise again.

Many good news coming in next several months but its hard for crypto market in this year. ICOs in this year too many launch and many ICOs are scam. Thats why i am better buying good altcoin in market because many good altcoin have cheaper price

UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:35:03 AM

I think, people who have invested in cryptocurrency is in such pain today because of what happened this year, it was such an experience everyone were into cryptocurrency, buying and holding cryptos then the bubble suddenly pops, and simple investors are left hoping for then to just even get whatever amount of money they have invested in cryptocurrency, I dont think people are gonna be investing on cryptos after that insident, maybe not sooner but atleast later.

laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:25:32 AM

I think, people who have invested in cryptocurrency is in such pain today because of what happened this year, it was such an experience everyone were into cryptocurrency, buying and holding cryptos then the bubble suddenly pops, and simple investors are left hoping for then to just even get whatever amount of money they have invested in cryptocurrency, I dont think people are gonna be investing on cryptos after that insident, maybe not sooner but atleast later.

Yes you are right they are in pain right now because the market is volatile and it was dropping at the moment, the best thing you could do is to holding your coins in order to avoid losing a huge amount of your investments.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:38:04 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 04:02:44 PM by Muzika

the investors who are in pain right now are those who invested last year with a high value in the market and then if they havent sell it yet they are in negative more than half of their investment but for those who were enter the market lately they can used the market situation to earn a good profit.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:40:03 AM

I think, it is still good for the cryptocommunity to just continue what they are doing, invest while the prices are low and trade when the time comes that the prices are sky rocketing again, I still believe that cryptocurrency is gonna stand and will continue, I know that cryptocurrency is the future of transactions because of its convenience and promising help to the economy. Bitcoin, and the whole cryptoworld will stay and will be one of the greatest thing the people has created.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: