Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simply predict the future of bitcoin  (Read 4061 times)
stellaekun

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:41:59 AM

Let me start by reiterating that bitcoin is not a bubble, my prediction is that bitcoin will be 20,000 USD by Dec.2018, 40K by February 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

Let me start by reiterating that bitcoin is not a bubble, my prediction is that bitcoin will be 20,000 USD by Dec.2018, 40K by February 2018

I wish you were right but I doubt that we will see such a high price of Bitcoin. Soon, BTC will go on climbing up but the speed of its growth will be not very high.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:26:31 AM

I think, people who have invested in cryptocurrency is in such pain today because of what happened this year, it was such an experience everyone were into cryptocurrency, buying and holding cryptos then the bubble suddenly pops, and simple investors are left hoping for then to just even get whatever amount of money they have invested in cryptocurrency, I dont think people are gonna be investing on cryptos after that insident, maybe not sooner but atleast later.
You are mistaken, only those that invested in the final months of 2017 and on the first months of 2018 are losing money everyone else is doing very well and are not planning to get out of this market, if anything they are investing even more money in this market because they realize the great opportunity that the low prices present and they are not willing to let go of that opportunity.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:50:20 AM

The future of bitcoin will grow strongly in the money market. Bitcoin will become the most traded digital currency on the exchange. You can invest bitcoin right now while their prices are falling. Look for opportunities to get rich from bitcoin.
arikassuja

Activity: 535

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:39:57 AM

if you want to know simple predictions for the price and future of bitcoin then bitcoin in the future can be very expensive because bitcoin has a very limited total supply and has a very high request so that it can make bitcoin prices very expensive in the future.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:00:14 AM

If you see an inter-year chart on bitcoin then you will see a large transaction wave occurring at the end of the year between October or November to the beginning of the next year, I think we will see the big wave again considering that in the half of the year we are facing a downward trend.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
taliwang

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:20:30 AM

I think the price of bitcoin in the future will be very difficult to predict because this bitcoin price movement depends on the demand, and the demand is also unpredictable, but if the future has new technological developments then bitcoin in the future can be very expensive and I'm sure that will happen.
lolehiM92

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:39:54 AM

You will need more data for market analysis and understanding of the current market situation, as well as accurate market information in the past so you can predictable futures markets
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:04:14 PM

Although bitcoin market is unpredictable but if we collect more and more data and analysis them dipply we must understand the market situation and according to that if you trade I think you will be success.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:32:24 PM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

When should the chance of tuen mun be this time?

Feel like there's a half-year down period?

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

The ICO bubble is pretty bad.
Actually, we cannot predict the future price of bitcoin. Just what happens today, from 7300USD down to 6950USD. It was a neglection for those who are buying at the peak and sold it at 6950 due to the fear. I believe that bull trap isn't occured but it happens because there is a pull back in cryptocurrency market.

Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

Well, for me, the future of bitcoin will be good still. Even if the current situation is still bad, I still hope that everything will be back to a normal situation where in bitcoin has high price.
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

As I think, bitcoin will thrive in the years to come. I find that there are quite a lot of businesses looking to learn about blockchain technology. And this will be the trend of the future.
Gadhoh

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

again we say some risks about bitcoin, prices that tend to be difficult to predict even though there are some right predictions. Price increases and decreases can be at any time, and we must be familiar with it.
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

It is really impossible to predict the future of something that is not in our hands or lets says in many hands. It is already discovered that  blockchain in real but i highly doubt cryptocurrencies becasue of their evil plans.
ayambawang

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:47:14 PM

there is no definite prediction for the movement of bitcoin because bitcoin moves randomly and does not form a pattern that can be read by market participants, so everything is dark, luck is quite valid here, I don't know even less sure if the price of bitcoin can reach a point higher than last year, there were too many obstacles, but I hope that good predictions will be realized in the near future
bsce1-1

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:14:37 PM

As we all know crypto market is unpreditable that is very difficult to guess what will happen. Only two will happen, it will fall or increase. But based on my observation bitcoin or crypto market that have highly chance to grow up again. We notice they have slowly development that we see in bitcoin value.
And also, our world is full of technology that can help to grow and also recognize the program that made by bitcoin. In this way many of these can be helped as demand increases to bitcoin. But we can not notice the happenings so that wait a little bit to find out the outcome.

stely

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:24:46 PM

if you want to know simple predictions for the price and future of bitcoin then bitcoin in the future can be very expensive because bitcoin has a very limited total supply and has a very high request so that it can make bitcoin prices very expensive in the future.
Bitcoin is actually fixed in supply so it’s better than scarce it sort of equals a better gold across the board.I think regardless of the price moves in the last few weeks, it’s still a very underappreciated asset.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

Bitcoin's price will come back in the upcoming years or in the future. And it will reach billion. Even the price today is very low, we believe that it will rise again. We just need to wait rather than quit in using bitcoin. You will just help the haters won. Because they claim that bitcoin will die and will never reach the future. But that is not true. In the future, there will be more investors and more users.

I think it's up to us in what way to proceed with all investments by looking at the future of bitcoin very well or at least telling ourselves all positive things about it.
The future of bitcoin says that there will be a lot of bearish trends and lots of bull run as well. You don't really have to be hype about anything because this is very much cyclic. This prediction is difficult here because it all depends on multipurpose factors around the world, news, new events, etc.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:03:44 PM

Predicting the future of bitcoin would have been more easier if there is only one determinant/factor involved. I'm not sure if last year predictions of this year bitcoin performance has come to pass because other factors beyond control are much more involved now than what determine movements last year. Previous year, it was more of breaking news and hard forks that decided the direction. However, we see the presence of the world governments getting involved this year. Different factors at different levels. What is certain and constant about the future of bitcoin is that there will always be bull runs, bearish market and more adoption.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:00:07 PM

Bitcoin is actually fixed in supply so it’s better than scarce it sort of equals a better gold across the board.I think regardless of the price moves in the last few weeks, it’s still a very underappreciated asset.
Yeah it is hard because price of bitcoin never remains the same, sometimes price of bitcoin gets bigger because people take interest and they get more investment to save for long time so for me it is not hard to predict the price as this year’s people are taking more interest as compare to last year according to me 2018 is gonna end as an year of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: