Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simply predict the future of bitcoin  (Read 4062 times)
Abefe1989

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

The future of bitcoin is unpredictable because the situation had been up and down this year .
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alyssajane1982

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:15:46 AM

Its hard to predict. I just hope the possibility of happening again. What i do is wait, observe and see what is happening in the market with all cryptos. Hoping that the down market will rise again.

Its actually quite simple that market will rise back again and move to new heights then what it is at present value . Their is no doubt that this value is just for short while and we will soon see the bull run to happen and give good returns .

as long as market confidence not recovered yet, bitcoin and altcoin price could be like this.around $6000 could be comfortable level for trader.they could take opportunity on it volatility around this price level.

Yes, all that is happening right now is just temporary and the market will recover again soon, this is really the right time to make more investments and expect huge profit soon.
XeBaass

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:04:59 AM

The goodness of the project cannot be seen only for how many months but years. Talking about bitcoin, though its not perfectly made but it will developed more. What I see is that many people will invest and bitcoin will be legalize and accepted to many countries.
sevenjoy

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

I believe you cannot chase after time cycles and human behavior when your dealing with manipulated markets.  I think we will continue to go down until no more weak hands are shaken.  Then the manipulators will rise the market again and dump on the next unsuspecting investor group. 
In my opinion the future of bitcoin is bright but cannot say now much time it will take. Many people do not trust in bitcoin and cryptocurrency and they do not want to invest in it. This is the main thing due to which I can say that it will take long time to take over the market. As of today investment in bitcoin is just a waste of time and that’s why many people are now putting their money in other Altcoin.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:47:20 AM

Predictions are only man made and no matter they call themselves as crypto experts, i won't buy from it either because none of us here has that power. I can make prediction of my own too but i rather let the time tell and just see how it unfolds. So what i focused more is how i can keep my crypto assets over a couple of years.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:56:52 AM

Predictions are only man made and no matter they call themselves as crypto experts, i won't buy from it either because none of us here has that power. I can make prediction of my own too but i rather let the time tell and just see how it unfolds. So what i focused more is how i can keep my crypto assets over a couple of years.
it will be calmer if everyone is like you. You only think about investing in cryptocurrency for  long term. you are sure that crypto's future will be good and get big profits
cury30

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:06:12 PM

bitcoins future is very difficult to guess. But I know bitcoin will hit the high price again, maybe next year. Let's be positive about the future of Bitcoin, it won't let you down.
Joe103

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:06:42 PM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

When should the chance of tuen mun be this time?

Feel like there's a half-year down period?

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

The ICO bubble is pretty bad.
The bull market is yet to come. We hope it comes before the end of this month. Everywhere is still very red.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

Simple predictions on bitcoin in the future are very good, but maybe there will be hills and valleys formed, I talk like that because there is a halving day cycle where the amount of bitcoin generated will be halved until there is no more bitcoin that can be mined, if it is associated with your supply demand when supply is fixed and demand is increasing, the price of bitcoin will skyrocket ,, WOW
didik12

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:43:49 PM

The future of bitcoin is very good because after all this time i predict that the price of bitcoin going back higher again. After a years the investors come back again to invest in bitcoin and after a years past the bitcoin become famouse and become legal all over the world and it is become number one currency in the world.

Dongquensiar

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:50:53 AM

I was just thinking about them they are same. But right now by reading your comment, it seems they both are some different from each other. But anyway, either it is guess or prediction, you are supposed to make that just by analyzing your information and must not be shared over the public platforms.
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:00:32 AM

Every expert has different prediction of bitcoin. I don't want to know that what they think but I am bullish on it in future. I think bullishness can be late but is confirm. I am positive on it.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 09:42:58 AM

bitcoin prices are difficult to predict because it has a price that will continue to change and when prices go down it will definitely rise again so that investment in bitcoin will be profitable and have a good future because the price of bitcoin continues to rise every year

tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:18:14 AM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

When should the chance of tuen mun be this time?

Feel like there's a half-year down period?

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

The ICO bubble is pretty bad.
We don’t know when the next bull will be, but from the way I’m seeing things there might not be any bull run in this year, because the price has been quite stable and keeps on staying at the price rate of $6000. But price might increase and maybe get to $10,000 or so, though we are not sure of that yet. But as for a Bull run, nope I don’t think that’s coming.
Kristinalopez

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:15:37 AM

What you can predict when there is no understanding of the crypto market. What would you predict about the future of cryptocurrency?
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

What you can predict when there is no understanding of the crypto market. What would you predict about the future of cryptocurrency?
certainly won't be able to predict the future of crypto like bitcoin if you don't know the understanding of bitcoin. if you already know the understanding of bitcoin and what kind of vision and mission you can predict the future of bitcoin will come later
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:49:33 AM

I'm talking about the future of bitcoin is still good. But there is a problem with its price that bitcoin really drops today and is unpredictable right now. about Bitcoin should deal with many changes in the future. each year passed investors in bitcoin and it increased. The major causes of increase in a bitcoin are the price per month. I think about the price of bitcoin has reached huge amounts by the end of this year.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:00:04 AM

I am not good at it but i believe Bitcoin will soar more ang higher than what 2017 has for it. It might double o4 tripple it. Let us just be expectant and pray.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

We all know that it is very hard to exactly predict the future of bitcoin and any other currencies. We could only give a wild guess. And i giess bitcoin will recover in dew time. And it will take long time.
One should care about own future and not the Bitcoin’s future because it has gain many things in a very short time so why we get worried about it. Now the current market situations are indicating a bear market so we should hold it for our great future. Now let us discuss about the future of Bitcoin as well, it will recover when the demand increases again so do not worry and just secure your investment here.
inding

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:14:27 AM

You don't have to worry about the ICO project bubble. The future of bitcoin will become the world's first investment product. It will surpass real estate and stocks. This is a movement for all mankind. Future bitcoins can be very expensive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: