Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:19:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simply predict the future of bitcoin  (Read 4064 times)
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:07:38 AM

Statistical regularities often change. Patterns are human constructions that we make to rationally understand the past, but they aren’t like an algorithm to predict the future.
all the possibilities that will occur in the future from now on, especially for the future predictions of crypto depend on actions taken by owners and business people such as how they use bitcoin, for what purpose bitcoin is used, because from now on the owner does not want to use bitcoin to make payments in their every business transaction, and they tend to only save while hoping that the increase in the value of bitcoin, things like this can destroy bitcoin in the future, because bitcoin will only be considered a commodity not as a currency,

Well I could see a good future in bitcoin. The success of bitcoin and mine as well. I really think  it would continue to become popular and useful to a lot of people. It would also be a good help to support people/ crypto user’s  finances.

hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:08:59 AM

For me it will be difficult to predict when bitcoin will rise in price, but if we analyze from year to year bitcoin continues to increase, except this year (until this month), in my opinion it is enough to hold bitcoin up to 2 years. I'm sure, bitcoin will rise high.

It is really difficult to predict the real value of bitcoin but its volatility behavior is much more in difficulties to make it stable in a long period of time. So in this recent bearish trend hodl is the key to get succees in the near future. But we should remember that each year have always bullish market comes, trust it.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:24:42 AM

For me it will be difficult to predict when bitcoin will rise in price, but if we analyze from year to year bitcoin continues to increase, except this year (until this month), in my opinion it is enough to hold bitcoin up to 2 years. I'm sure, bitcoin will rise high.
I just think that last time was just a hype of cryptocurrencies (December - January), but actually when we see the price before the hype was $5k and now its still $6k which means higher than before the hype.
So if we dont include the last hype, the price growth is still normal.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:21:38 PM

According to the current statistics, the coin with a market capital of $109.7 billion, has the potential to cross the $10,000 mark by the end of the year 2018 but being too volatile, one can never be too sure.
The coin can also head towards being a mainstream currency in the future but for that the coin has to gain some stability as a strong economy needs a stable currency.
According to me, in the future, the coin is also going to be more widely accepted in the financial market and overcome some of its fallbacks like hacks and unsecure transactions.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
quichiship

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:36:40 AM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

When should the chance of tuen mun be this time?

Feel like there's a half-year down period?

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

The ICO bubble is pretty bad.
Bull run does not repeat every year, the only it happened was in 2017 after bitcoin stayed for so many years. So it’s also likely to take the same time to reoccur.And know that no one is able to predict the future of Bitcoin or what will happen, I have seen so many predictions even this year also and a majority of them were 0% accurate. Even one that was being carried in this forum on August everyone kept saying that price will pump, but it never did. But you can still see the signs when it’s about to rise.
People are expecting the same in this year, but I also think that it will not happen again. Now the price is normal and growth is also normal. According to the current market there are no signs of huge bull in the price. It will increase with the passage of time. People mostly invest their money at the end of the year because they think that the price will jump only at the end of each year.
CPetersson

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:40:22 AM

You see it is pumping right now. I dont think Bitcoin has a great future, since people dont trust to bitcoin.
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:44:54 AM

Last year's bull market was triggered by the rise of ICO, but this year the market is not so attractive. Due to the large number of fraudsters, ICO is also in a downturn!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
alyssajane1982

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:58:20 AM

Last year's bull market was triggered by the rise of ICO, but this year the market is not so attractive. Due to the large number of fraudsters, ICO is also in a downturn!

But we cannot still tell now that the bull market will not come by this year, I am sure there will be some events that will trigger again the rise of crypto market and we will wait for that to happen.
Leocristophe

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:59:45 AM

Predictions should be professional in nature. Because these predictions may be a chain of links for newcomers to the market. Respect and accept the truth.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

I think this is a good time to invest in crypto. It is discounted and will not end. Should invest in it. Especially the altcoins. Like Euthereum or Litecoins, for example. It can bring high profit in the future. Bitcoin too. It now costs $ 3,000 but is expected to rise to over $ 20,000. I expect this to happen in March next year.

Nikolya

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

For all it is now important that Bitcoin in its price overcome the level of 7000 dollars and continue climbing upwards.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:19:02 AM

Bitcoin will create a new economic system without fiat. I am not saying we are not going to use fiat but the important will be less. Even maybe countries are going to use BTC for their trade.
I believe we are going to see more than 100k USD for each BTC in 3 years and in 10 years the use of bitcoin will look like to the credit cards. Very common.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:21:07 AM

It can better rely on facts, in the form of a fundamental analysis, which says that interest in this asset in the world is growing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

Statistical regularities often change. Patterns are human constructions that we make to rationally understand the past, but they aren’t like an algorithm to predict the future.
the thing that makes the crypto unique is this currency is hard to predict, because if you can predict it correctly i think everybody can be rich
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:46:44 AM

Bitcoin achieves a certain value. They are used for shaping many economic transactions. People also use this money to invest. And hoarding value. So this currency is now without limits
Prediction is not the real thing about the future price of bitcoin. According to my experience I never find any predictions to the point because if we go back few months in the previous year many people predicted that 2018 will be the year of bitcoin but the fact is against those predictions. This year is the worst year for bitcoin so far and there is no signs for growth in the future in the coming few months.
In my opinion the future of bitcoin is very bright, although the price in these days is low and many people discouraged from bitcoin, but it is obvious that in the future the price of bitcoin will grow more and investors will make huge profits. One thing more that bitcoin will take over the market in the future and will be the mainstream in the future, that’s why people want to invest in bitcoin.
I think we should worry about our future rather than getting worried about the Bitcoin’s future. Why is it so, because Bitcoin has a bright future and those who think that it is going low and they decide that it is going to collapse is out of mind. So it would be very good if we think for our future and almost all the predictions which have made so far are uncertain with the actual Bitcoin’s values.
Valakqueen

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:13:02 AM

All the predictions are now only for the crypto market in the next Bitcoin line. Should not encourage crypto-currency forecasting, I think I should share my own experiences on the crypto market.
jjohnathn

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:14:14 AM

I think this is a good time to invest in crypto. It is discounted and will not end. Should invest in it. Especially the altcoins. Like Euthereum or Litecoins, for example. It can bring high profit in the future. Bitcoin too. It now costs $ 3,000 but is expected to rise to over $ 20,000. I expect this to happen in March next year.
I am involve with bitcoin since 2011 and what i came to know is bitcoin is unpredictable. I assumed many time people gives there advice and predictable but believe me it wont work.
Nathanclark

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:02:06 AM

I think $100k or higher is achievable, but it may be the result of national inflation.
williamweber

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:24:27 AM

From under a $1 to $20 is greater than the run to 20k percentage-wise, but the latter is much harder to achieve since it requires a lot more money. It's not as easy as it happened before so it will happen again.
brookecooper

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:46:16 AM

It feels like Bitcoin was a huge thing in December and everyone tried to buy something. Now everyone is trying the coin for less money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: