Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simply predict the future of bitcoin  (Read 4061 times)
portalufonet

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:24:47 PM

in my opinion, a simple prediction of the future of bitcoin can be seen from the history of bitcoin so far, where bitcoin has a price that rises every year and has prices that will continue to change so I think bitcoin has a good future and will definitely have a price that continues to increase every year
Transaction history of bitcoin has not been repeated this year so if we take the Bitcoin value chart over each year to predict its value is not accurate. I think it is not easy to predict the value of Bitcoin so many investors are losing money when they buy Bitcoin at the wrong time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

The market was really bad. It is hard to predict outcome. The reason was simple, bitcoin was never used as much  in a business. How could there be no bubble with investors and whales just holding the coin? Maybe the best thing that should be done is to promote the use of bitcoin rather just holding it. I think predictions always fail because of these situations.

Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:36:14 PM

The market was really bad. It is hard to predict outcome. The reason was simple, bitcoin was never used as much  in a business. How could there be no bubble with investors and whales just holding the coin? Maybe the best thing that should be done is to promote the use of bitcoin rather just holding it. I think predictions always fail because of these situations.

All of us can't predict the future of bitcoin, when the price is going to high. But it will rise back, that's for sure but no one knows, where it comes. Holding is the best if you think your future but if you think bitcoin's future, i think it should be promote it.
Md.Sufian

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:16:19 AM

Bitcoin is a topic discussed in the current world. Whose demand is a lot. So in my opinion the future of Bitcoin is good. Through this, people have been able to overcome their unemployment. People have got a new platform to do business. Which is not rare in the world.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:30:08 AM

Bitcoin predictions and the cryptocurrency market must be based on market processes. By the experience and learning from the field. Please provide the scientific parameters.

It is impossible to predict what is going to be the price of Bitcoin in the future because of many people predicting on the basis of many factors but whether it will reach to that value or not we don't know. In some cases, it is impossible to guess the value of Bitcoin.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

The flight to the moon of course will be. All the prerequisites for this are. But the most important question is WHEN. No one can predict this.

Bitcoin is a business in where lot of people consider it as a helpful way of living. Bitcoin prediction will always there but it always depend on the belief of those people behind the campaign, those people that consider Bitcoin as a partime job in where they can earn.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:07:12 PM

bitcoin is a crypto currency that has technology that will continue to grow so that crypto prices will also continue to grow and many predict that bitcoin will have a good future and become a profitable investment
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are known to be unpredictable, their prices fluctuates rapidly and the most volatile among the existing currencies in the world. Speculating the prices of the currencies are part of the trading and use mostly by the traders and investors. Predicting the future prices of the coins are not possible so it is better to learn trading instead and make your own speculation.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:41:50 PM

Bitcoin prices are indeed difficult to predict when to go up and when to go down. Many thoughts that arise on the experts Bitcoin observers in the world, vary.

Opinion:
1. Some consider this to be good.
2. as progress.

Commonly referred to as Bitcoin Bubble - a price condition of a commodity continues to skyrocket to form a bubble, which is feared to break at any time. That's Bitcoin.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:25:10 PM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

When should the chance of tuen mun be this time?

Feel like there's a half-year down period?

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

The ICO bubble is pretty bad.
It is a question of believe ne when you believe in something you can't do it in certain days. There are good and bad times, like in present, for bitcoin but i have a strong believe that in a southern manner it will change our lives when we will expect less.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

I think bitcoin can still have a bright future, bitcoin is a topic that is always discussed and of course as time goes on market recovery can occur, and having bitcoin will be able to provide benefits in the future.

stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:41:59 PM

Bitcoin has big beautiful future. Bitcoin had a very good past and a have a fantastic present. And this thing help us to predict that its future. Bitcoin is accepted by multiple countries and this thing help bitcoin to rise. In many countries it work with government to solve their country unemployment issues. And many multinational companies also use it for their their various investments purposes. And many people use for their trading, marketing and mining purposes. And thsee thing make its futures safe.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 10:24:36 PM

I think bitcoin can still have a bright future, bitcoin is a topic that is always discussed and of course as time goes on market recovery can occur, and having bitcoin will be able to provide benefits in the future.
I also believe in the cryptocurrency market and Bitcoin's future because this market is just beginning to attract investor interest and great growth opportunities. I will continue to invest in Bitcoin and long term cryptocurrency.

Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:34:59 PM

I also believe in the cryptocurrency market and Bitcoin's future because this market is just beginning to attract investor interest and great growth opportunities. I will continue to invest in Bitcoin and long term cryptocurrency.
I am happy to read that more people giving positive feedback about the future of bitcoin even it has no guaranteed to happen. Even me i feel that bitcoin and whole crypto will continue to gives us benefits which may helps to boost the lifestyle of everybody. I know that many investors are now pulling out their investment due to happening right now but i am hoping that they will come back to help to increase the demand and it will be reflected to the value of it.

ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:07:11 AM

Cryptocurrencies are unpredictably by nature because volatility is already in their DNA. Since cryptoeconomics is governed byy the basic principle of supply and demand, then naturally, its market price will have constant rise and fall.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 12:44:11 AM

The future of Bitcoin is quite clear now because it can be affirmed from the fact that Bitcoin has been able to withstand all the attacks coming from the governments especially when the attacks rose to its peak this year. Bitcoin has shown a great capability of soaring into the future by withstanding the pressure and maintaining a good market price till date.
In some few years to come after these pressure subside as the people become more familiar with Bitcoin and crypto, Bitcoin will increase in value on the market due to the increase in its demand.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:18:02 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130619.0

after I saw the thread, I came to the conclusion that the price of bitcoin is inversely proportional to the number of mining results that decrease every four years (halving day), this will affect the supply and demand balance so that it will automatically over time the price of bitcoin will be increasingly expensive, although in fact there is always a correction that freaks out new traders and new investors
AgoraSmith

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:15:16 AM

It is hard to predict the future because the bitcoin market is always changing, today it is red but tomorrow the market may turn green. So we can learn from the past but we don't try to predict the future
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:24:52 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130619.0

after I saw the thread, I came to the conclusion that the price of bitcoin is inversely proportional to the number of mining results that decrease every four years (halving day), this will affect the supply and demand balance so that it will automatically over time the price of bitcoin will be increasingly expensive, although in fact there is always a correction that freaks out new traders and new investors
I don't think it's about more on prediction, it has to be more on planning and readiness. It's not easy to predict its value as to when it goes high and low because it's volatile. Bitcoin has touched the lives of many and making wealth possible. With its excellence performance and the trust it gains from the public, it can potentially survive from downturn and will certainly have a brighter future as long as we continue to support each other.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

I believe that the bull market will not come soon, and whether it will come at all. Of course, everything can repeat as last year, but no one believes in it anymore, because less and less interested people want to invest in cryptocurrency due to the ban of laws.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: