Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:31:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simply predict the future of bitcoin  (Read 4062 times)
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:31:09 PM

I don't that everything out here is a bubble really...There's still a great potential hidden in crypto in my opinion, we should wait more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:20:42 AM

For me each bitcoin enthusiast has a good future if they are willing to accept all the challenges that can be undergone to make it succeesfully manage. Because bitcoin is a hardwork and a challenge how strong we are with all the hardest way of making a decision. So lets be think positive always about the good future of bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies to end up with prosperous year end.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

The success of Bitcoin in the future is quite obvious now. Bitcoin has shown much capabilities of rising up to greater prices on the market by withstanding all the threats and attacks that rose to its peak this year. The people are becoming more familiar with Bitcoin and with time, its demand will increase significantly which will cause a great boost in its value on the market.
People will have to be patient even in this time of crises because our investment since long has taught us that holding is wise even if you see the price dropping to zero, it is time to wait, nothing can make your profit get lower than this, bitcoin is decentralized it can be high and low, just following the simple rule, BUY LOW and SELL HIGH, nothing to be worry again price will rise to the sky.

Familiarity isn't always a good aspect since being aware and familiar puts bitcoin away from the "easy money" Light and people get to see the downside of it. However, i think it's healthy in the long run that people know the positives and negatives so that we can avoid blaming bitcoin for every loss we take.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:24:54 AM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

When should the chance of tuen mun be this time?

Feel like there's a half-year down period?

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

The ICO bubble is pretty bad.

You can't really predict for what is going to happen in the future. And foremost, you are expecting a bull run so that is why those big people who can do it doesn't want you to join the ride so that they are prolonging it.

I wish I could predict the price of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. The person who can do it correctly, can become a real millionaire. Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to do. Meanwhile, I hope, BTC will grow in times.
geberger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:04:01 AM

The success of Bitcoin in the future is quite obvious now. Bitcoin has shown much capabilities of rising up to greater prices on the market by withstanding all the threats and attacks that rose to its peak this year. The people are becoming more familiar with Bitcoin and with time, its demand will increase significantly which will cause a great boost in its value on the market.
From what i heard from my elder is bitcoin is anonymous and unpredictable the risk of investing with cryptocurrencies is to much high. But you have ability to hold your bitcoin no one can stop you to gain profit.
Johann Cruyff

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:58:51 AM

In the past year, Bitcoin has become a hot topic, attracting the attention of governments, large investment funds, and ordinary workers.
Since the beginning of the year, Bitcoin has more than 20 times soared with each passing speed faster than before. After each new peak, economists warn about the future of Bitcoin. But the unexpected growth of the currency has created many surprises and makes economic experts have difficulty in predicting the future of this currency.
Many experts say that Bitcoin prices will continue to increase in the coming years and still bring profits to the investors. But many experts fear the fall and the consequences of Bitcoin.
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 11:09:25 AM

I belive bitcoin future is very bright.Now many people know about bitcoin and behind the technology.So after 2-3 yeard later if we see bitcoin raise 50000 dollar than won't be surprise for me.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:14:55 AM

I belive bitcoin future is very bright.Now many people know about bitcoin and behind the technology.So after 2-3 yeard later if we see bitcoin raise 50000 dollar than won't be surprise for me.
Exactly, even me I didn't have a doubt on this technology that there is possible that it will raise up after 2-3 years soon. But who knows? Earlier than we expected Bitcoin will rising up and I didn't also surprise that because we all know how much profit is the Bitcoin technology that's the reason why still there are too many people keep believing on this.

usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:36:32 PM

Well...i think that Bitcoin will become the railroad for the future of the global economy, it is and will continue to be an inspiration thanks to the people involved in this entire industry.
MonicaSteve

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

The bull market will be back again one day in the future , but I don't know what exact date is,  I Hopefully change my life from that day Cool
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:46:45 PM

I believe bitcoin will be increasingly popular and more expensive because so many people want to have it. Hodl, don't hesitate with bitcoin, bitcoin will be able to realize the hope of a better future.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:46:25 PM

At this time of the year, the bull run should have commenced or show some signs. We are almost in November. No one can really predict what happens next to bitcoin.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Cocesstraable

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:05:24 AM

I predict that in the next ten years we will be able to pay government taxes, as a currency not thru exchanges and so on. It will be much more popular.
Next few months are too much important for bitcoin and other crypto currencies. I hope that in next few years more and more countries will turn bitcoin as legal currency and then they will be using bitcoin for different purposes in their daily life. I hope that crypto currency will have a very bright future.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:07:16 AM

At this time of the year, the bull run should have commenced or show some signs. We are almost in November. No one can really predict what happens next to bitcoin.
maybe on mid december we will see all cryptocurrency price recovered.but we need trigger to make cryptocurrency demand rise extremely.and only good news could make it happen.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

Apologies if this is slightly off-topic, but what exactly Tuen Mun? I did some google searches based on your post but came up with nothing but either a geographical location or something that means "castle peaks?" Would castle peaks refer to trading forecasts?

I'm interested in learning more about trading and trying to absorb every as much information as i can.

Tuen Mun is a city near the mouth of Tuen Mun River in the New Territories, Hong Kong. And what about bitcoin, i can say that it is the most popular currency and it will never disappear.   
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:12:17 PM

altcoin statistical patterns, bitcoins are very difficult to guess, drastic increases, drastic decreases, difficult to predict, most of the ico is deception and bubbles, but everyone remains confident and does not give up on crypto.
maybe what you say in your opinion is all the risks we get in investing with crypto currencies but all that can be reduced by our confidence and patience in investing in cryptocurrencies because confidence and patience are the main capital in investing
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:28:44 PM

bitcoin prices are difficult to predict and will continue to change because bitcoin is very volatile, if we predict it is just a prediction and sometimes true but sometimes the prediction is wrong, so that's the risk, but I believe that bitcoin has a good future

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

One can accurately predict the future of bitcoin. Most of the developed countries in the world open a bitcoin trading company. Bitcoin has become the most powerful electronic currency among electronic currencies. I believe bitcoin will hit high prices and more and more people invest.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:21:55 AM

Feel like there's a half-year down period?

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

The ICO bubble is pretty bad.

You can't really predict for what is going to happen in the future. And foremost, you are expecting a bull run so that is why those big people who can do it doesn't want you to join the ride so that they are prolonging it.
Predicting the expansion and advancements off the technology is not impossible. We still know very little about this stuff than those who are at the top and this is why they have invested big and big. The future will entirely revolve around the cryptocurrency in general and Bitcoin in particular for Bitcoin has already proved its portability and the pace of growth. About the rest of the coins, I believe only few of them would make it to the final rounds.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:41:22 AM

We can't predict what would happen next but we really knew the market of bitcoin is volatile then let us just be ready to face for the future. We are all risk takers of this crypto world. Indeed we should take the opportunity to buy bitcoin while at lower price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: