Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:46:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will be great again  (Read 92263 times)
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:50:28 PM

On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...

Ripple (XRP.X) price prediction: what to expect?

I believe Ripple will bull again!!!
I don't think Ripple will bull again as Ripple is now on the verge of being considered as security and so does ethereum, and this will be disastrous for them if you ask me. So I don't believe that Ripple can rise again to $3 and even if that happens then it will be short termed like the last time when it lasted on a major exchange and the price went skyrocketing and after that the price fell. These kind of price behaviour of ripple make me believe that Ripple is another pump and dump coin which is over hyped.
Daimler_AG

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:54:53 PM

I bought this coin when it was very expensive. But I did not sell it with losses, so now I'm really looking forward to the growth of this coin.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:56:46 PM

On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...

Yes, recently there are lots of good news about XRP and discussions about large investors purchasing ripple, so it's possible it will cost more than $1,5 for 1 coin again! It's about time we purchased it for our portfolio  Wink
griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:58:16 PM

Yeah, i also believe that Ripple (XRP) will rise and increase again in the near future, it will bull again just like the old times, all we can do for now is waiting and be patient until it happen, because it will really happen in no time
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:59:55 PM

This is a great news for ripple community. If bull run will truly happen again then it is a great party for those who truly believe Ripples potential.
Ceto

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:09:48 PM

Definitely, Ripple may become a dominant player if they really bring their Codius platform to the expected level. As intended, this smart contract system ought to be able to interrogate with third-party information sources and it's really amazing achievement. This would raise the Ripple above other blockchain projects.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:10:44 PM

Ripple has a huge potential and is unrealized for many reasons. An optimistic forecast assumes almost complete replacement of traditional calculation systems. Using XRP, the largest banks can significantly reduce their costs. At the same time, the current protocols will ensure a high degree of protection and full anonymity of counterparties.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:16:49 PM

I heard that ripple has done a lot of partnership this year, but I think that the partnership has not produced a serious growth for the ripple. whether to wait for the market to recover? or waiting for an artificial pump?

Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:34:22 PM

XRP isn't a decentralized coin because it contradicts all principles of decentralized community and cryptocurrency fraternity! I guess we should attend cautiously such coins and even avoid them!

Cryptov8!

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:37:48 PM

Likewise, I think Ripple will go nuts, regulation and banking adoption does not need to be a bad thing
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:43:35 PM

I hope this will create ripple will become increasingly large. But even so sure the ripple itself up to now only a small progression despite having lots of partners with large companies. indeed long enough so that progress may be many who think that ripple is less good for long-term investment.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:44:30 PM

I hope that this coin will rise to 2-3 dollars this year. And it seems to me that this should happen in the next few months. I very much believe in the future of this coin, I look forward to another upsurge, as it was at the end of December 2017 and the beginning of January 2018. Their team is constantly in development.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:46:43 PM

Likewise, I think Ripple will go nuts, regulation and banking adoption does not need to be a bad thing
It's what the CEO keeps on telling that most of the banks will adopt it on 2019 which I highly doubt. I don't have XRP and I don't want to hold and have it.

They figure it out and doing the same marketing as tron by hyping it out with some news that's positive to them.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:48:33 PM

That will certainly happen because the XRP is currently in the top 3, behind only the BTC and ETH. The Ripple Project is one of the most highly regarded ICO projects in partnership with many banks around the world dealing with the speed of transactions, a growing problem among banks. By the end of 2018, the XRP rate will once again reach $ 2 and be great again, so if you are holding XRP, you should continue.
progladko

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:21:57 AM

I very much doubt that this will help Ripple.  I think this is a coin without a future.  And I would not risk investing in it.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:30:36 AM

Truly I'm losing at this time, it's been awhile that it is drastically going down but seems to be not even growing today. Though I'm still losing but it clearly there is a way of moving in the coming days. Still be patient and see bonuses in the future.
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:03:21 AM

Ripple in my opinion is one of the best projects in the industry, probably the most solid, because behind there are many important banks. At the current price in my opinion is a big deal, because if there will be a robust recovery of the market in the coming weeks/months, its value could grow a lot
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:10:24 AM

I do not believe in this coin and do not buy it. Although the partnership there is very large and there may be some prospects

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
neontro

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:55:45 AM

There have been so many good news about Ripple, but the price has not risen.  I do not believe in the success of Ripple.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:03:59 AM

indeed a good Ripple coin since it first appeared to have a good development and so far quite setabil.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: