Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:46:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will be great again  (Read 92263 times)
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:15:46 AM

Perhaps in the future Ripple will be a successful coin, but I would not risk and did not invest in this coin.  It seems to me better to invest in another coin.
ripple has been a good coin but i hever ever liked it for some reason so i do not think that we will see ripple again

Ripple don't really belong with the community of cryptocurrency, this digital man-made currency is here to serve the people and make them decide where to go and what to have, ripple system is not for here but belong with FIAT, therefore ripple is just an air here and nothing will really matter with them.
their coin is just for pump and dump. nothing more!@!
the State of the coins is not forever increasing and increasing development. had time to decline at this time to Ripple continues to undergo restoration. I'm sure the Ripple will be flipped again as time goes by can afford to continue to get better again.
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:43:59 AM

On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...

Ripple (XRP.X) price prediction: what to expect?

I believe Ripple will bull again!!!
That is a great news. I like ripple and I know it is a really potential altcoin. I know its price will still rise to the top. Its good to invest altcoins like this.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Code1420

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:55:49 AM

I have my faith in this coin. It has a very strong team and a good plant to touch the banking field. I think the plans and developments of Ripple team will reflect by its price very soon.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:57:23 AM

Yes, I believe in this if Ripple will be even greater, let alone this is a coint bank, we are waiting for the end of this year, Ripple will increase better than the previous one, hopefully
zuishuai

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:01:30 AM

Yesterday, Ripple briefly occupied the position of the second of the currency circle. Although it was only short-lived, it also proved that XRP has the potential to compete with ETH Grin
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:11:09 AM

Yesterday, Ripple briefly occupied the position of the second of the currency circle. Although it was only short-lived, it also proved that XRP has the potential to compete with ETH Grin

Even if it's only a short time but has made crypto lovers stunned, this is indeed something unexpected, the XRP breakthrough was able to amaze.
Now Ethereum is back in position and this will be intense competition. XRP will continue to look for loopholes to get the second position in the CoinMarcetCap.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:13:00 AM

Yes, it seems to be like that because last year ripple performed very well and volumes increased which is more than ETH. This year it is performing same like before, so this year we might expect there is a huge bounce in terms of bitcoin price.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:25:15 AM

On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...

You got it right mate,just looking at the market prices now,i was so shocked seeing ripple overthrown the Ethereum in top two position things that even in my dreams I didn’t expect i don't know if this will be permanent but what i am seeing here is Ethereum will continue to downfall..now i feel a lttle bitterness since i doubt the capacity of ripple to take that spot,i wish i did invest earlier do i can take my piece of cake
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:25:59 AM

Ripple is indeed a good coin, even though the price is not so high. But the defense he has is good enough so that he can continue to survive in crypto conditions which are getting worse even though. The potential for an increase in value will also remain, but it also needs to be supported by a healthy crypto situation to be able to boost the ripple price back up.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
archierabe100

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:32:11 AM

I can say Ripple is doing great with their development and fore sure that the value will increase again or it depends since the market is crashing then it is good to take advantage of the hype to dump and buy back again.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:17:03 AM

Talking about yesterday's market it was a very nice roller coaster ride,I am quite sure people made some profits and still the market is very good.
Most of the coins rose and ripple grew forming a nice adiabatic curve but unfortunately last time I sold ripple and was dealing with other altcoins.
Its true the project is really good and back in months many banking systems supported the technology and as days goes more and more will be flooding in supporting XRP.
I am still figuring out what cause this massive rise may be next time I will be more alert to be able to take some advantage. Wink
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:27:43 AM

XRP has always been a strong coin with huge potential. It does have quite dramatic price swings, historically amplified by massive interest from South Korea. It may overshoot again and drop back quickly, but long-term it is one of the strongest coins around.
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:35:14 AM

I'm so happy that i ever to bought this coin even it's not in the good position. I hope the price will go up more and more everyday. This news will make other people that never knew about ripple before and start investing on it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:37:26 AM

Ripple is one of the cheapest altcoins who have potential to pump in the next few months. Buy more ripple now in cents only and possible become more than hundreds dollars in the future or after few years. Don't sell your ripple because if you give up this coin you lose a lot of profit. And I believe they have a lot of partners will come to ripple.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:38:32 AM

Ripples are great, they have a high growth rate, and I'm really surprised that Ripple prices will grow so high, so I think we should not focus on holding ETH or BTC instead. all to ripple

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
mavrobot

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:09:56 AM

XRP is a prominent issue in recent times. I have been trusting ripple for a long time and always watching it. This is a great project to bring benefit  to banks around the world. However in the Cryptocurrency world, security and technology is put on the top. I believe that is one of the reason of price of XRP in the last time was reduced. And now the project has been trust and cooperation from the banks. This is an important step in the development of the Ripple. I believe the value of xrp will quickly reach $ 0.8-1 in the coming time. If you are an investor I would advise you to pay attention to the information from them. And it would be nice if people could make a better judgment about the value of Ripple.
When I read your comment I bought a little XRP. And unbelievably, XRP's price has grown significantly. Thank you very much for the comments. Hope you will have more useful comments in the future.  Wink
Specialforce

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:15:57 AM

Well i do hope that one day it will bring to a greater hieght and also i do hope that XRP will be great because i will wait for it and then i will buy if it goes up . Because i do believe on others as well so i am gonna wait for it a little more

pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

Ripple are coins that have good potential for the long term. If only the market is in good condition, I'm sure Riplle can continue to grow.
but to be a very strong coin I think it still takes a long time so for now there will still be a lot of corrections and decreases that will occur, so be patient.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:51:57 AM

XRP skyrocketing by 80%+ in one day is the reason why this market desperately needs regulation. Fundamentally nothing about XRP changed in the past 24 hours and yet, here we are. Pumping a multi billion market cap asset in the matter of hours is the definition of manipulation Wink
azzexx

Activity: 235

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:55:48 AM

I really hope that the ripple can become a strong coin. this is positive for the all crypto market, so it means that the crypto currency is even more part of the banking sector.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: