Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:24:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will be great again  (Read 92263 times)
MoxnatyShmel

Activity: 1358
Merit: 384

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:45:02 PM

I don't think XRP is going to grow very much. Its prospects for the long term are very doubtful.

I remember the same opinions one year ago and we know what happened in December with just the Coinbase rumour ))) Xrp doesn’t need Coinbase  Cool
wareck

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

All the Ripple issues are caused by its nature. I consider that this cryptocurrency would become much more successfull in case if it will become completely decentralized. However, team has enough expirience to deal with all the upcoming challenges. I sincirely want them to become worlds most popular crypto.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

bugs occurring then getting fixed,system/algorithm everything getting update slowly steadily building for great future,market ups and downs all these are ought to happen.Price sky rocketing,bull and more such things makes the crypto world a very interesting place.
Xrp being used as digital payment and also minimizing i.e. being cheap considered while making payments with coins makes it a very promising coin.
Also Fiat currency provider could not find much cheaper solutions so price will gonna rise much more than it is now.
And don't forget what happened last year around December.May be we can see another bull run then after we can enjoy GOT series next month Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin keeping fingers crossed.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:14:32 AM

Perhaps this will be a great news especially for the development of crypto. but the existence of these partnerships will have the influence that slow enough I think. Ripple large companies join the many and not just this time only. but it does not have a major influence on the value of the ripple for now.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:20:13 AM

On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...

Ripple (XRP.X) price prediction: what to expect?

I believe Ripple will bull again!!!

This coin really showed what it was capable of. I think that this is not a permanent success and soon it will return to the previous level. So I would not advise her to buy now, because the chance that at least the slightest growth will happen again is very small
pebreely
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

Recently from Ripple we see good news. This concerns their strategy for the development of the campaign itself. And this can positively not affect the growth of XRP. Capitalization of Ripple has grown significantly, and the level of trust increases prospects for the next jump in the price of XRP.

elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:08:25 AM

On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...

I think it's just another pump. I do not put much hope that it is forever and now we can constantly make money on it. success once does not mean anything and I will not think that it can change , because now it appears something impossible
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:10:22 AM

All indications are that the market is again being objected. Again, a lot of green and it can not but rejoice. The main thing to have time to sell.
DreamCayman

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:04:04 AM

I still keep the Ripple coin in my trade. Having studied the behavior of this coin on the crypto exchanges, I will say that Ripple will go up faster in price when the crypto market changes from a fall to a rise. I plan to get more profit than with any other altcoin.
Onyeks

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:16:33 AM

Hey There! SolarexICO is out to make a difference in the world! SolarexICO Powering Africa | Building An  Innovative, Disruptive, Decarbonised,  Decentralised And Democratised, Blockchain Powered solar Energy Ecosystem , having it's core goals in;
 •Smart Microgrid,
•Smart Meter,
•Solar project financing,
•peer to peer energy Market place
•Ability to share top-up. etc

join Solarex today by clicking on
https://t.me/SolarexICO
Luckym7

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:29:47 AM

People always found a good coin and too many people know about ripple because if you check in coinmarketcap you can see before how many price was in ripple coin. Now a days you can see most of the token price is very dump so you need to follow chart and you can see how many decrease in this year. At the moment it is a perfect time to buying ripple coin because in future ripple coin will be recovering his previous market price.
petya.vasekin

Activity: 56

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:44:22 AM

Ripple costs little still now. There will pass a little more time and it will cost much. Wait and do not sell Ripple and in the future you receive a good profit

╔═══════════════════   b i d oo h  |  Decentralized Digital Billboards   ═══════════════════╗
║  ▆▆ ● ▆▆ ▆ ●● ▆     Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United     ▆ ●● ▆ ▆▆ ● ▆▆  ║ (https://bidooh.io/)
╚══════════     White Paper (https://bidooh.io/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf)       Telegram (https://t.me/bidoohio)       Twitter (https://twitter.com/bidoohuk)      Join the ICO: (https://bidooh.io/signup.html) Buy Token     ══════════╝ (https://bidooh.io/signup.html)
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:45:35 AM

when Ripple goes down, I'm always positive that the price will pump again, because Ripple has various benefits that are rarely owned by other coins. If you use Ripple, you don't have to bother looking for a place to sell your digital currency, because Ripple technology facilitates exchange XRP with various currencies in the world, even Bitcoin can. surely people today want something versatile.  Smiley
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:48:19 AM

Ripple has always had a good market, but due to the overall decline in the market, Ripple's price has not been improved!
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:03:55 AM

Ripple has best partnerships from all the altcoins. So big names want to use xRapid to their transaction. There is a difference between Ripple as the company and XRP token. All banks want Ripple technology, but nobody want XRP token - that is the reason why XRP price is so low even with all those partnership. I predict a bright future for Ripple, but more long term - in 1-4 years from now. Just HODL.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:16:57 AM

Well, of course it will. First of all, There this three thing happened which make the whole market going through a deep dive. What the India’s Finance minister said and after what the media media made up. Apple co-founder Wozniak has sold all his Bitcoin Facebook banning cryptocurrency ads. Second of all this is all temporary.
elementaryOS

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:31:15 AM

Ripple will be pump again is more likely.
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:00:34 AM

While it is impossible to say with certainty whether ripple will keep the second place in capitalization.There is a high probability that Ethereum will return to the second place in the rating, while displacing the ripple, since the rating has already started to decline slightly.
MoxnatyShmel

Activity: 1358
Merit: 384

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:30:05 AM

Ripple passed ethereum again, with SWELL tomorrow and possible new announcements may be holds the second position.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:53:17 AM

Ripple is great altcoin and i believe that it's value can pump again soon and there is no doubt that ripple can be very great again and once that many new investor  willl invest for sure we will see ripple pumping again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: