Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:58:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will be great again  (Read 92263 times)
chaklee1

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:58:04 AM

There is a background that shows us that ripple might be great again. It is developing as a payment product for banks that greatly enhance the chances of ripple growth among other cryptocurrencies. Some globally renowned banks are already using Ripple Labs services while other took an interest or in the course of testing it. There is a possibility that as a result of conquering the banking sector we will observe xrp's grows in demand and price increase. Investment funds oftener use the coin as an instrument for long-term investment that also may have a positive impact on the price.
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:25:06 AM

The market hates XRP. She does not have anything in common with BTC. But this does not stop making money on speculation. Be careful, and it will give you a profit. But remember, this is a very dangerous asset.
hugasinora

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:22:13 AM

I see that the price of XRP coins is currently increasing in large numbers, so I think XRP is a coin that has the potential to make a profit now, I have bought several XRPs for long-term investments because currently ETH coins are not clearly developing in price.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:33:09 PM

On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.
Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...
Ripple (XRP.X) price prediction: what to expect?
I believe Ripple will bull again!!!
I agree that Ripple has some perspectives but it hardly can be predicted if Ripple will become more decentralized and its coins will be created in a free way. I don’t have many Ripple coins and I wouldn’t buy any more.
I feel the same way. I have some Ripple coins but I wouldn't buy more as I don't think that this coin will be more decentralized and less dependent from banks.
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:34:53 PM

On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...

i do not know if ripple is going to be great again and i think that we need to be czreful with this  ryptocirrency

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:36:16 PM

On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.
I feel the same way. I have some Ripple coins but I wouldn't buy more as I don't think that this coin will be more decentralized and less dependent from banks.

I agree that Ripple has some perspectives but it hardly can be predicted if Ripple will become more decentralized and its coins will be created in a free way. I don’t have many Ripple coins and I wouldn’t buy any more.
ripple might be good again but still it needs to proove that it is good and we shall not trust it until we are sure in our opinion

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
aldencio

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:38:02 PM

I see that the price of XRP coins is currently increasing in large numbers, so I think XRP is a coin that has the potential to make a profit now, I have bought several XRPs for long-term investments because currently ETH coins are not clearly developing in price.
i hope you are right  i am not hater of cryptocurrency of ripple and i do not want it to die i am just realistic about it

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
simplelove

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:48:34 PM

At the moment, perhaps we are a little surprised by Ripple's situation. I mean for now Ripple is stronger than we thought. There is still a swing, but it tends to be more stable than other Altcoin. And this is great for a long-term foundation.
I was surprised as well to see that Ripple is more stable that it was expected and it is gaining more popularity and strength, so it is absolutely possible that it will be great again.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:51:52 PM

The market hates XRP. She does not have anything in common with BTC. But this does not stop making money on speculation. Be careful, and it will give you a profit. But remember, this is a very dangerous asset.

No, Crypto Twitter hates XRP, more so, the Bitcoin Maximalists. Although I don't know what they hate more: Ripple or Ethereum. Be careful not to fall into tribes, it will definitely cloud your judgement and in the end, your profitability.

Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:53:17 PM

Ripple is my favorite token) The Ripple team does great work. New agreements only benefit her. And look, there will be growth soon. Cool
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:53:25 PM

I agree with your opinion, I see ripple prices in recent weeks continue to experience a significant increase, and maybe in the next few days, Ripple will soon exceed the highest price they have ever achieved before

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

ripple is one of the most secure investments and promises if we invest long-term on this coin,
ripple is the only coin used by the bank and government, not impossible if the ripple will be great again
I agree that it is one of the most stable coins and it is great for long-term investment. I have some Ripple coins in my portfolio and I am planning to buy more.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:48:31 PM

i think there is more impressive coin than ripple xrp  and there are in early stages you need simply to identify them good luck in your future investment and have a good time
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:20:24 AM

On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

I really think Ripple is an excellent option for long-term investments. After all, this is a very useful coin with a good development potential. Therefore, in any case, it will develop and achieve its goals. For me, this is one of the most favorite destinations for investment.
kaena555

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:27:35 AM

I think that the second place of riple in terms of capitalization was a temporary fever due to positive news. Now it is again a cheap and stable coin, which does not cease to use the demand. We hope that the developers will answer us by raising the price to $ 2 at the near uptrend.

Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:35:49 AM

I really think Ripple is an excellent option for long-term investments. After all, this is a very useful coin with a good development potential. Therefore, in any case, it will develop and achieve its goals. For me, this is one of the most favorite destinations for investment.

But I'm worried that Chris Larsen, co-founder of Ripple has too much XRP. When XRP's price reached its peak, it was estimated that Larsen's assets were $ 20 billion at that time and $ 5.2 billion of that amount came from his XRP. So investing in XRP is good but there are a lot of concerns
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:36:44 AM

right, XRP returned to being a bull a few weeks ago because of news about the XRapid that had been a scene in the cryptocurrency world
I really like the characters from Ripple, which is very suitable for daily trading,
yesterday XRP managed to give me 45% profit within 4 days, and now I am waiting for another surprise from this coin
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:45:20 AM

right, XRP returned to being a bull a few weeks ago because of news about the XRapid that had been a scene in the cryptocurrency world
I really like the characters from Ripple, which is very suitable for daily trading,
yesterday XRP managed to give me 45% profit within 4 days, and now I am waiting for another surprise from this coin
I see this project has a good target and concept, so you could say this is the beginning of the success of this project, so don't miss the surprises that will occur in this project later, because the team is in the next development stage
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:52:58 AM

According to the most optimistic forecasts, in 3-5 years the technology will be able to capture 30-50% of Bank transfers, and by 2027-2030 it will completely replace SWIFT. Such cooperation is beneficial to all — not only ripple, but also to banks, which create favorable conditions for customers and increase opportunities. The protocols in the network guarantee the protection of transactions and the anonymity of users (if required). Unlike blockchain technology, which is typical for competitors, it is easier to establish regulation and resolve the issue with the legislative authorities.

If the company will continue to attract banks and there's a big breakthrough in relation to the system of government by the financial institutions, the rate of XRP in 2019 will exceed 5-7 dollars, and the capitalization will rise above the level of Ethereum. Today, the difference in this indicator between the coins is only 2 billion dollars, but this threshold is easy to overcome with the growth of Ripple against the stagnation of the Ethereum exchange rate.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

I continue to believe in the excellent potential and importance of the development of the Ripple project in the future. It offers relevant ideas for development, there are worthy developers and a development strategy. I am sure that after stabilizing the situation on the market, the project will improve its position.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: